EBB

Daniel wellington Dapper Bristol $10

EBB

The original: https://www.danielwellington.com/us/dw-watch-men-dapper-bristol-silver-38mm

The sleek Dapper Bristol is a 38 mm watch from the Dapper collection, introducing deep blue hands, Roman numerals and date display. Made from genuine Italian leather, the deep brown Bristol strap can be paired with a silver or rose gold case, which makes for a slender and sophisticated watch with a high-end look. Designed with timeless elegance in mind, the Dapper Bristol is a great addition to any wardrobe and goes with all styles and ages. Be your own style icon and speak for a handsome and dapper look at all times.

SKUDW00100090
Case thickness7mm
Dial colorEggshell White
MovementJapanese Quartz Movement
Strap width19mm
Adjustable length(Min - Max) 6.3 - 8.3 inch
StrapLeather Strap
Strap colorDark brown
Interchangeable strapsYes
Water resistant Up to 3 ATM (Rain resistant)

This is the link where I picked mine up from for $10, The original says 38mm, and this one is 40mm
When it comes to deciding if a watch is a shitter or not, my 2 cats usually have a good sense for squalor.
First cat's review:
2XnD7uH.jpg
Based on his previous reactions, this action he does is a sense of disgust, not really looking good.

NEXT CAT:
VF4NJHi.jpg
Upon waking him from his slumber, he decided to have a sniff.
mUqgQCR.jpg
FucuqqN.jpg
9ltdyuV.jpg
hnqorXS.jpg
upon his closer inspection, to my surprise, he gave a favorable opinion of the watch, he proceeded to lick my hand which is a sign of his acceptance.
so 50/50, unfortunately I don't have anymore cats to decide the outcome. 
On a side note, I actually really like this watch for $10, if you're into that minimalist design that's really trendy now, I think this a great grab. ALSO, there's no second hand which I think is quite neat. :)

Luxuracer

It look like 50 Cent's watch .... and I do not mean the rapper.

HorFan

I trust the orange cat on this. Second cat's opinion has obviously been influenced by belly rubs, fish toys, and a catnip filled mouse.

paccbet
18 minutes ago, HorFan said:

I trust the orange cat on this. Second cat's opinion has obviously been influenced by belly rubs, fish toys, and a catnip filled mouse.

Lol bribed! 

Cute cats though EBB

tabuktime

Regardless of what the cats say, I still can't get my head around how the purveyors of quality goods on the gate and Ali manage to sell items at this price (with free shipping) and still make enough money to afford rice at the end of the month!

Wear it in good health...