Sign in to follow this  
Joshle

Kurvasit new 5711 Jumbo

Joshle

So i saw that Kurvasit is advertising a new 5711 and apparently VERY CLOSE to gen.

any feedback on this? I am thinking of going for it but for $400 I need some intel.

thanks a lot in advance!

_DC_

Don’t think this is a new Nautilus, looks like MKF so me, I think they’ve just put a discount on it so re-uploaded it!

DC

Joshle
1 hour ago, _DC_ said:

Don’t think this is a new Nautilus, looks like MKF so me, I think they’ve just put a discount on it so re-uploaded it!

DC

Thank you for your feedback. So from your wide knowledge on PP is this one the best version?

_DC_
21 minutes ago, arniebobarnie said:

Thank you for your feedback. So from your wide knowledge on PP is this one the best version?

The PF version is the best in my opinion but as is well documented you have to check QC carefully as there seem to be a lot of issues with wonky markers, but if you get a good one then the PF looks superb!

I still own a BP V1 though, so what do I know :P

DC

Hinclimincli

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/patek-philippe/324248-nautilus-comparison-pf-vs-mkf

For some reasons I can't see the pics, but seems like PF still wins. I had a PF before and it's an incredibly nice watch, if you can get past the crooked markers at 12 o'clock and the slightly smaller font. All the rest is just absolutely incredible. Bracelet is spotless, dial, thinness, it's a pleasure to wear it.

4UdMqfU.jpg

8uQeBFH.jpg

Tain1vK.jpg

Eugi18

Not sure if it is a MKF, because the thickness is 9mm (same as PF)

From my understanding the biggest deal breaker in the MKF was the thickness.

I actually ordered one from Kurvasit, will post photos of it as soon as I receive it.

Edited by Eugi18

Eugi18

I actually ordered one from Kurvasit, will post photos of it as soon as I receive it.

Edited by Eugi18

_DC_
15 hours ago, Eugi18 said:

Don’t believe everything you read on TD websites, I’d be amazed if this is 9mm considering it has a Miyota movement with extra decorated bridges added on top, rather than the Miyota with modified bridges like PF which is how it manages to be thinner!

Website says JJF, don’t think that was there before, but that solves the mystery lol!

DC

Eugi18
47 minutes ago, _DC_ said:

Don’t believe everything you read on TD websites, I’d be amazed if this is 9mm considering it has a Miyota movement with extra decorated bridges added on top, rather than the Miyota with modified bridges like PF which is how it manages to be thinner!

Website says JJF, don’t think that was there before, but that solves the mystery lol!

DC

So this is a new release I guess?

_DC_
2 hours ago, Eugi18 said:

So this is a new release I guess?

Could be, or at least a V2, the JJF isn’t new, it’s been about for several years, but they seem to be suggesting this is a revised slightly improved version.

DC

Eugi18
8 minutes ago, _DC_ said:

Could be, or at least a V2, the JJF isn’t new, it’s been about for several years, but they seem to be suggesting this is a revised slightly improved version.

DC

Markers and lum seem to be great. Not sure about dial color. Overall look like PF but better dial and printing