The_masteres

JLC navy seals DIVER - Rubber strap - Clasp

The_masteres

Hello guys,i own a JLC Navy seals diver (first version, super rep) with the rubber strap.

I love the watch, but while I did not  put it on so much, I have managed to loose a tiny screw that holds the clasp. So I can not wheare it anymore.

Any idea on how to get one ? From whom ? Thx !!

Edited by The_masteres

Foxindebox

Mail the TD you bought it from (or any other for that matter) and they may be able to help.

The_masteres
1 hour ago, Foxindebox said:

Mail the TD you bought it from (or any other for that matter) and they may be able to help.

Thx Fox, this one I bought it during a trip in thailand, not from a trusted dealer  ... I however emailed toro about it, as my usual trusted dealer. Hope he will help ..

Did anyone encountered the same problem ? It just fell off without me noticing anything, untill i was about to drop the watch :( not very solid imo ...

Foxindebox
1 hour ago, The_masteres said:

Thx Fox, this one I bought it during a trip in thailand, not from a trusted dealer  ... I however emailed toro about it, as my usual trusted dealer. Hope he will help ..

Did anyone encountered the same problem ? It just fell off without me noticing anything, untill i was about to drop the watch :( not very solid imo ...

Yep, it actually happened to me to. So when I got another screw (can’t remember from which TD), I took them all out and reinstalled with Loctite.