Sign in to follow this  
David543

Where to post?

David543

If we get new watches, are we likely, after going to the trouble of reviewing and posting pics, to get less 'troll' responses if we post here rather than the dealer review sections?

I commented when one poster was treated rudely today and have found some comments 'unhelpful' today.

I try not to be a prick, say nice things to people and share the hobby as best I can. If someone has a new watch I try to leave a positive comment, it's not normally hard.

I get banter and I get humour but if someone has a new watch, the purpose of this forum is to share. If you don't want to enjoy the delight of others then :P cause you're either missing the point or your an :)

Sorry for the rant

wat44

you could try the fuck you thread?

David543
you could try the fuck you thread?

:)

Balad1
If we get new watches, are we likely, after going to the trouble of reviewing and posting pics, to get less 'troll' responses if we post here rather than the dealer review sections?

I commented when one poster was treated rudely today and have found some comments 'unhelpful' today.

I try not to be a prick, say nice things to people and share the hobby as best I can. If someone has a new watch I try to leave a positive comment, it's not normally hard.

I get banter and I get humour but if someone has a new watch, the purpose of this forum is to share. If you don't want to enjoy the delight of others then :P cause you're either missing the point or your an :)

Sorry for the rant

Do you have a link to the post, I'm curious.

KBH

The regulars around here are constantly annoying each other. Right Balad?

Balad1

Whaa?

LOL.

Eiderdaus

I think this was me :) but it was not in a bad intent, I was curious bcause I am looking for a TT 16613 since a long time but haven´t found the base model to start with modding it.

Regular anal annoying thing from me but I also think that if you post your new purchase that the fora is there to discuss about it.

@balad:

and here is the link

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...mp;#entry221410

wat44

I think this should be the thread we use to bag out others' new watches that are fugly

hehehehehe

yes - that Hublot is a POS

Balad1

I agree with you, calling the Noob's(?) new rep a happy meal toy wasn't the nicest thing. It was probably done in a joking manner.

Personally I try and be nice to the Noobs and give shit and joke with the regulars.

You and a few others set it straight for the OP though.

David543

There really is no suitable smiley for 'missing the point' :)

Lol

Balad1
I think this should be the thread we use to bag out others' new watches that are fugly

hehehehehe

yes - that Hublot is a POS

Hey, I think your Russian watch is a POS!

Considering I'm a nice guy I'll take it off your hands for cheap money though...

Edit: I'll bet our boy with the Hublot will get an ass load of pussy wearing that new watch. Maybe you should wear one Brother Wat, LOL? Didn't you post you hadn't had sex in months?

Edited by Balad1

Eiderdaus
I agree with you, calling the Noob's(?) new rep a happy meal toy wasn't the nicest thing. It was probably done in a joking manner.

Personally I try and be nice to the Noobs and give shit and joke with the regulars.

You and a few others set it straight for the OP though.

you balad, you call other members a noob and in the same time a fuckhead, if you remember :) is that your try to be nice to noobs :)

pfcdre

I have heard OP mentioned a few times,what does this stand for.Cheers oh notice the use of commas,full stops,or periods........lol

Balad1

That was a cat fight if I remember correctly, after the offender called me out.

What was a Brother to do?

I have heard OP mentioned a few times,what does this stand for.Cheers oh notice the use of commas,full stops,or periods........lol

Original Poster

David543

@Balad

You're probably right, just think we need to think sometimes, stuff isn't always read the way it's meant in a poster's head. maybe I'm too much of a soft skinned noob! :)

pfcdre
:) doh i surprise myself sometimes......My first forum thats my excuse anyway

David543

This place is like trying to herd cats! :)

Edited by David543

wat44

Im definately posting my disparaging remarks about others' new watches in here - great idea David543

David543

wat44

this is the standard of crapness to which all crap watches must be held:

116598-SACO_3811-001.jpg

powderfreak

myaz
this is the standard of crapness to which all crap watches must be held:

116598-SACO_3811-001.jpg

was on the verge of ordering it and then realized: Seconds at 6. thank god for what I learn here. :)

Baldrick
Careful you don't suddenly develop a penchant for old prossies, cocaine and and wife battery

It's that andygt again, he's a rabble-rouser, bullying nice cuddly wuddly noobs and making it hard for them to tip-toe around, fearing they're gonnna get all chastised over their new wtach, we should be much more noob friendly and less critical.

I feel a gwoup hug coming on :)

Off to the gulag with andygt, bad bad boy ;)