DR3M3L

Picr.me | A new easy way of sharing your photo's!

DR3M3L
On 13/12/2018 at 14:49, AskGinger said:

I was only kidding - I sneaked an extra contact term into your quote. Thanks for all you do!

Rofl, I missed that one!

thinkcooper

I think I'm doing something wrong. I've uploaded images a few times, both using the URL method, and direct from computer method. They don't seem to show in my posts though. Perhaps I don't have enough posts to upload images?

GingerApple

Anyone can post pics.

Upload the photo. Then copy the second link down, the 'Direct Link Image URL' one. Paste that into the thread, hit return, wait a second or two and voila.

thinkcooper
2 minutes ago, TomatoheadFred said:

Anyone can post pics.

Upload the photo. Then copy the second link down, the 'Direct Link Image URL' one. Paste that into the thread, hit return, wait a second or two and voila.

Got it figured out. Thank you.

Watchgrocer

Great. Thank you so much.

Xartan

I wonder if image hosting will ever stop being an issue on the web. picr.me is a great initiative and a great step in the right direction. 

fatarms

Is there a way to rotate the images once they are uploaded?  I notice that sometimes my pics are rotated 90 degrees, didn't see a way to rotate them in the edit options?

Glaude
7 hours ago, fatarms said:

Is there a way to rotate the images once they are uploaded?  I notice that sometimes my pics are rotated 90 degrees, didn't see a way to rotate them in the edit options?

No, there's no editing features like that in picr.me yet 

porkypig2010
On 31/07/2018 at 15:40, DR3M3L said:

Hi all,

The owners of RWI and the company Duckways BV collaborated to create an online platform for image hosting and sharing. The announcement made by Daytona4me over on RWI:

Uploading images in bulk gives you the option to copy the direct BB code at once, without the need of modifying IMG tags or whatever. It just works like we always wanted an image hosting site to work for sharing images on forums..

Admin Update: The "Upload Image" button in the post dialog now connects with picr.me

We have no commercial intentions and made sure images will remain online, backups are made daily and we do not erase or auto prune old photo's.

Hope you all enjoy!

DR3M3L

call me stupid, pic are uploaded in

ShovelnTC

You guys are probably aware but just in case, I am getting the error "Chevereto Free error: Internal Server Error"

Del
1 hour ago, ShovelnTC said:

You guys are probably aware but just in case, I am getting the error "Chevereto Free error: Internal Server Error"

Was just about to post this too. Think I’ll need to start using another service - this is just not reliable enough for me.

splke

imgbb.com

hackkakid

Hopefully they get this back up and running quickly, image quality uploading through tappa is terrible...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BadPickle

Imgbb.com

8 minutes ago, hackkakid said:

Hopefully they get this back up and running quickly, image quality uploading through tappa is terrible...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BadApple

Spends more time going down Than Blow Job Brenda 

bobandshawn
6 hours ago, Badapple said:

Spends more time going down Than Blow Job Brenda 

Wait!?! Who is this Brenda???