DR3M3L

Picr.me | A new easy way of sharing your photo's!

DR3M3L
2 minutes ago, Waspy said:

Have you bought a server farm?

Let's say we have plenty of space for now, but have options to upgrade easily and fast without downtime :)
We can grow up to about 1.000.000 uploads for now. That's just one disk.. Our current server can hold up to 12 disks. After that we'll have to add a second storage server and start with prefixing our domain (s1.picr.me, s2.picr.me, etc.) in image links.

Waspy
8 minutes ago, DR3M3L said:

Let's say we have plenty of space for now, but have options to upgrade easily and fast without downtime :)
We can grow up to about 1.000.000 uploads for now. That's just one disk.. Our current server can hold up to 12 disks. After that we'll have to add a second storage server and start with prefixing our domain (s1.picr.me, s2.picr.me, etc.) in image links.

OK great, I know nothing about this, but how will your server cope with a million hits an hour like imgur must get?

greg_r

"Upload Image" button in the post editor now leads to picr.me.

DR3M3L
37 minutes ago, greg_r said:

:clap::clap::clap:

Now Picr.me is integrated into both RWI & RWG! This should make sharing of watch pics a lot easier for everyone!

Del
1 hour ago, greg_r said:

giphy.gif

DR3M3L

Picr.me integration on RWG updated to v1.0.1

Release v1.0.1

• Automatically set BB code in editor after upload is success (This will save a lot of time)
  • Added button to CKEditor (see black upload icon in the editor bar) correctly
  • Fixed bug in loop when there's 20+ images uploaded in a single task

fkr

Best and fastest way to share your pics. Thank you for your free service :)

DR3M3L
On 01/08/2018 at 19:49, GingerBlubba said:

FYI, as quick and brilliantly functional as Picr seems to be, it's still in beta and consequentially has the odd bug. I've used it next door and when I've listed pics in threads, I can see the picture I've uploaded, but other users see a totally different picture that a different member has uploaded! So until all the faults are ironed out, if you're using it, make sure it's working okay for you, especially in sales threads. The programming team are aware of the issue.

We've found the issue and patched it. This shouldn't happen again from now on :) Hope it now works as expected for everyone.

DR3M3L

Rotation issue of photo's taken with a mobile phone (sometimes it couldn't read the right rotation) has been fixed too. :)

onionbag
On 02/08/2018 at 12:32, Waspy said:

Have you bought a server farm?

This is of course  a "flame free zone"...so you  are free to indulge yourself.

I would not though

GingerApple
7 hours ago, DR3M3L said:

We've found the issue and patched it. This shouldn't happen again from now on :) Hope it now works as expected for everyone.

7 hours ago, DR3M3L said:

Rotation issue of photo's taken with a mobile phone (sometimes it couldn't read the right rotation) has been fixed too. :)

I'm in awe :notworthy:

Well done!

DR3M3L

This is awesome. Today we hit the one million views of images hosted on Picr.me!
I didn't expect it to grow this fast!!

Mr_B

When a photo fails to upload using the integrated button, I cannot upload the same photo due to duplication.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Mr_B said:

When a photo fails to upload using the integrated button, I cannot upload the same photo due to duplication.

When that happens, if you go to your Picr profile, the photo will be saved in there with all your others so you can just copy the link and embed it manually.

Mr_B
10 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

When that happens, if you go to your Picr profile, the photo will be saved in there with all your others so you can just copy the link and embed it manually.

Unless I haven't signed in... :facepalm:

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Unless I haven't signed in... :facepalm:

Maybe you could just sketch it for us?

Mr_B
45 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Maybe you could just sketch it for us?

No problem 

20180827_193013.jpg

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

No problem 

20180827_193013.jpg

Looks fake.

DR3M3L
On 27/08/2018 at 20:38, GingerBlubba said:

Looks fake.

I agree.

JAY969

I can upload pictures from my iPhone gallery to picr by pressing the upload images icon they go into picr profile and I can’t move them to the forum.

JAY969
On 27/08/2018 at 12:26, GingerBlubba said:

Could you clue me on how to “copy the link and imbed it manually”  ce vous plait 

Glaude
1 minute ago, Jay969 said:

Could you clue me on how to “copy the link and imbed it manually”  ce vous plait 

You copy the link and then you just have to paste the link into your post, the picture should appear automatically if not just wait a couple of seconds

Mike R

18 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

To clarify When you are looking at your picture on picr.me, scroll down page and put your finger on “image URL” Then tap “ copy” just to the right. And then go back to your post and paste your URL.  The URL will appear in your post and then in 3 to 4 seconds it will change into your picture.  Hope this helps :maty:

BenjaminButton

I still Tapatalk and live with the hate that generates. Means I can Tapatalk wristies and Tindr wankies from my phone whilst glued to my armchair. Glued with jizz. Immature doesn’t even begin to explain my issues.

Mike R

Oh yeah. If you don’t see the direct links below the picture press “ embed codes “ below picture on left. 

18 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

To clarify When you are looking at your picture on picr.me, scroll down page and put your finger on “image URL” Then tap “ copy” just to the right. And then go back to your post and paste your URL.  The URL will appear in your post and then in 3 to 4 seconds it will change into your picture.  Hope this helps :maty:

zFPvb.jpg