bobbyb

Rolex Submariner pin fell out?

bobbyb

fc0a030a542bf1253595a27e562d61bc.jpg

e367a96861186e1dc294c661337e3e48.jpg

I took my rep to a party (albeit not the best idea) and a pin has fallen out causing the watch clasp to be crooked and flimsy, making it scary to put on as it feels like it may snap.

Is there anywhere I can buy the pin needed online as I assume it’s something simple that I just don’t know about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logixa

I'm not sure but I think that that pin was actually pressed in there. Don't think you can find a replacement pin. You will need the whole clasp 

bobbyb
I'm not sure but I think that that pin was actually pressed in there. Don't think you can find a replacement pin. You will need the whole clasp 

With the other pin, if I wanted to, I could pull it out and insert it back in, as due to the other one being gone it keeps on pushing out a bit so I’m not sure

Logixa

Ah I didn't know that! But still, it's hard to find a replacement pin for that. You can try to take the pin you still have in there to a local hardware seller and see if they can source it for you. 

Here is a link to a raffles clasp 

http://rafflesdials.com/watch-clasp/

bobbyb
Ah I didn't know that! But still, it's hard to find a replacement pin for that. You can try to take the pin you still have in there to a local hardware seller and see if they can source it for you. 
Here is a link to a raffles clasp 
http://rafflesdials.com/watch-clasp/

Thankyou, I’m gonna go have a look tomorrow before I have to buy a new clasp. Do you think if I took it to a watch repair store they would attempt to do it for me ? And whether because it’s a replica that would effect it

Logixa
Just now, bobbyb said:

Thankyou, I’m gonna go have a look tomorrow before I have to buy a new clasp. Do you think if I took it to a watch repair store they would attempt to do it for me ? And whether because it’s a replica that would effect it

Honestly I think that they will say immediatly no to the fact that this is a Rolex (rep or gen) that needs Rolex parts. And this part in particular is one thing most watchmakers have in stock or can acquire.

Rob Roy

Cousins UK sell these pins in all sizes , Very simple fix , No need for a Clasp!
Col

Sent from Zeta Reticuli

Logixa

I recently saw that raffles  have  them too mate

tripdog123

Yeah but no but mate you can't fix that mate have to buy a whole new watch mate . . 

Or just buy one of these pressure fit 'rivet' pins. You need to measure the width of the flip lock (probably 20 mm) in order to purchase the correct size - but if you can't/won't measure better buy too big rather than too small . . . 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-WATCH-1mm-Pressure-Bars-Pins-Rivet-Ends-Replacements-for-Bracelets-Straps/131997790148?var=431343431324

Edited by tripdog123

Rob Roy

Or a full box for £7.50 with many sizes

Col

Sent from Zeta Reticuli

narikaa

Pressure fit

or get someone who knows what they're doing to pean over from solid pin for a lifetime fix