Bugse

New member from Norway

Bugse

Hi Folks !! Greetings from Norway ....

Im an 55 year young Mechanical/Machine Engineer that works as a Project Mangager within the oil and gas sector. Im are living in the south of Norway not fare from the capital Oslo.

I have always been dealing with watches, since I was a kid. And now for the last 10 years, I have also done service on them, that is mostley vintage Japanese and Swiss movments. And Im also doing some modding of watches as well, preferley Seiko.

And suddenley I got this kick for replica watches, so I had to find out whay this all about.... So here I am........

Mr_B

welcome.jpg

Bugse
13 minutes ago, Bugse said:

Hi Folks !! Greetings from Norway ....

Im an 55 year young Mechanical/Machine Engineer that works as a Project Mangager within the oil and gas sector. Im are living in the south of Norway not fare from the capital Oslo.

I have always been dealing with watches, since I was a kid. And now for the last 10 years, I have also done service on them, that is mostley vintage Japanese and Swiss movments. And Im also doing some modding of watches as well, preferley Seiko.

And suddenley I got this kick for replica watches, so I had to find out whay this all about.... So here I am........

Thanks Mr_B!!    very nice...

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

Show us some of your modding work, there's a big Seiko fan community on this board :) 

Kurtrevheim

Nice to see a fellow Norwegian in here.
Would love to come in contact with you.
96a941a9af14583bdb8ce4a393c1b479.jpg

Sent fra min LG-H870 via Tapatalk

WatchDog21
On 06/08/2018 at 09:34, Glaude said:

Hi and welcome !

Show us some of your modding work, there's a big Seiko fan community on this board :) 

@Bugse  Welcome and please do share.  I have a slight tendency to hoard Seiko watches :D