BOMASTICO

Movements

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I'm married, so that's a given.

I would get laid more often, but every time I get naked, the song "All Star" by Smashmouth starts up in my head.

You married young you nutcase!

So 'All Star' is your naked song. Nice. Mine is 'Old McDonald Had A Farm'.

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, JohnCocktoastin said:

That is pretty good but why not just go with his actual FB profile pic?

Nooooooo, that's not really you is it? Please tell me it is!!!

EBB
18 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I don't think one job is more glamorous than the other. English teachers are neccessary, and have their own skillset, so I'm not sure where you're thinking I feel it is a downgrade. Different people have different jobs, it's the way the world works.

We also need to work on your capitalization issues. Read this, and report back with a half page, double spaced, summary.

51U5ueJP+RL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I would get laid more often, but every time I get naked, the song "All Star" by Smashmouth starts up in my head.

Logixa

@BOMASTICO

1. Your writing is not only giving me eye and brain cancer but judging by the way you write, you are probably American. 

2. Your question was answered within the first 5 replies in this topic. Even a link to another topic and a short how to was provided. 

3. Please stop putting words in CAPITAL'S. It not only makes you sound like a 16 year old child but also makes you sound like you don't have the ability to communicate normally. 

Please just enjoy the forum and stop this behavior on here against the fellow forum members. 

@BOMASTICO

RepGuy
6 minutes ago, Logixa said:

2. Your question was answered within the first 5 replies in this topic. Even a link to another topic and a short how to was provided. 

Yes, but it wasn't answered to his satisfaction. You see, the answer involved reading, and we can't have that.

8 minutes ago, Logixa said:

It not only makes you sound like a 16 year old child

This is a good point, and one that we should at least verify. @BOMASTICOare you at least 18 years old or older? 

11 minutes ago, EBB said:

This speaks to me on a spiritual level.

Logixa

RepGuy
26 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

You married young you nutcase!

So 'All Star' is your naked song. Nice. Mine is 'Old McDonald Had A Farm'.

Funny, I thought your song would be Risky Click of the Day

BOMASTICO
46 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I don't think one job is more glamorous than the other. English teachers are neccessary, and have their own skillset, so I'm not sure where you're thinking I feel it is a downgrade. Different people have different jobs, it's the way the world works.

We also need to work on your capitalization issues. Read this, and report back with a half page, double spaced, summary.

51U5ueJP+RL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I was just ASSUMING that is all

RepGuy
Just now, BOMASTICO said:

I was just ASSUMING that is all

In case you missed my other reply to you, are you at least over 18?

BOMASTICO

wow its so toxic here he said i wasn't satisfied lol i was so thankful to the ones that answered with a regular answer and you came in with the bs which i was like lets rally up some people because i know their are people here with short temperament who would go on and on and on to prove themselves lol i am done man and please next time i ask something with respect because i couldn't figure it out please don't bother to answer it. seems like y'all don't wanna hep anyways so why bother and waster the time right? Did I ask to right me down a whole essay about the movement lol no i asked for one movement that wasnt man i am done with this shit lol good for you guys!

just assume my age i am pretty sure your good at that so i am just going to ignore which is a skill i have and you don't lol

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

wow its so toxic here he said i wasn't satisfied lol i was so thankful to the ones that answered with a regular answer and you came in with the bs which i was like lets rally up some people because i know their are people here with short temperament who would go on and on and on to prove themselves lol i am done man and please next time i ask something with respect because i couldn't figure it out please don't bother to answer it. seems like y'all don't wanna hep anyways so why bother and waster the time right? Did I ask to right me down a whole essay about the movement lol no i asked for one movement that wasnt man i am done with this shit lol good for you guys!

just assume my age i am pretty sure your good at that so i am just going to ignore which is a skill i have and you don't lol

I only asked your age because I wouldn't want to continue correcting a child. The fact you won't clarify if you're at least 18 is telling.

It could explain a lot about you in this thread.

BOMASTICO

yeah i said i am done just keep assuming i ain't got nothing more to say to you lol just keep on assuming if it makes you happy! you wont be happy anymore if i tell you my age because you wont have to assume anymore so ill pass, keep on assuming!

BOMASTICO

and btw just like your assuming saying that "It could explain a lot about you in this thread."

I am going to assume the same thing about you it really explains that i shouldn't have a friend like you close by in real life.

lol now you have surpasses assuming and now you are judging. good for you buddy!

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

and btw just like your assuming saying that "It could explain a lot about you in this thread."

I am going to assume the same thing about you it really explains that i shouldn't have a friend like you close by in real life.

lol now you have surpasses assuming and now you are judging. good for you buddy!

It pains me to read your replies. I will say that your logic is flawed, and your reasoning is severely lacking.

P.S. You've used the word "assume" or "assuming" seven times in your past two replies alone. Did somebody learn a new word?

BOMASTICO

i mean i am obviously doing it for a reason just for you

BOMASTICO

its funny how your thought process works and thinks your right and other things really won't matter if you think you your self is right and don't even try to understand what i was trying to say from the beginning but no you wanted to bring out all the shit you think is right to you. and judge something because it is not in your interest and i said bye why do you keep coming back and have to say something about what word i use and all that lol i understand your in front of a computer all day but damn...

RepGuy
3 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

its funny how your thought process works and thinks your right and other things really won't matter if you think you your self is right and don't even try to understand what i was trying to say from the beginning but no you wanted to bring out all the shit you think is right to you. and judge something because it is not in your interest and i said bye why do you keep coming back and have to say something about what word i use and all that lol i understand your in front of a computer all day but damn...

You're right, there's better shitposting I could be doing with my time. Next up is @GingerBlubba,although I'm pretty sure he would enjoy it.

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

You're right, there's better shitposting I could be doing with my time. Next up is @GingerBlubba,although I'm pretty sure he would enjoy it.

Stop flirting with me you little bitch!

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Stop flirting with me you little bitch!

ILY BBY

BOMASTICO

anyways i aint tryna disrespect no one thats all just didn't appreciate that you assume i didn't do the research i might have asked the same question multiple times because no one really gave me a concrete answer i thanked the people who actual explained it to me really simple and short of what they thought, that was all i was asking for. i really just realized what the fuk am i doing this shit is 3 pages long i should've just ignored from the beginning. 

if you go look there was no a2892 movement in the movement forum if i saw do you really really really think i would waste my time asking the same question that i could just read in the movement page...

GingerApple

All's good. Welcome to the forum. RepGuy is the forum grump, but you'll probably come to love  tolerate him in time. 

RepGuy
15 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

All's good. Welcome to the forum. RepGuy is the forum grump, but you'll probably come to love  tolerate sext him in time. 

Fixed

Glaude
5 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Don't worry OP, researching is for losers; get that dick RepGuy  and his ilk to do it for you (that's what I do). You've just got to disguise it better though, make it sound half like a statement and these losers will fall over themselves to correct you and show you how much they know. Wunch of bankers. Let me give you an example:

'Hey Luxuracer, I'm right in saying that Swiss ETAs are the best movements right?' [Cue rant about then bring unreliable, always choose a2842-2 etc].

Seemples! Play to their egos.

Happy Friday all!

:clap:

You always do that with me, but at least you do it in PM 

4 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Nah, that's @Glaude, he'll be along soon.

Personally I don't see why you should be banned. I suppose we've got a borderline homophobic comment which isn't nice, but I think that's just a gulaging at worst, not an outright ban.

Snitch is love, snitch is life.
I'm a general snitcher but you are the QC snitch master

4 hours ago, EBB said:

so it's well known that he's an informant, I thought I just noticed that

I just use the "report" button for spam, postwhore or M2M nuke

4 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Yeah!!!!! Lower than low.

You know you want me

3 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

Don't be mad, it's been a while since we had a proper argumentative noob (not necessary a bad thing).
Meme Daddy Salt Bae was in need of a proper bashing so unfortunately you commited some of the deadly sins : numerous identical post in various section ; lack of proper research ; combative noob attitude

2 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

if you go look there was no a2892 movement in the movement forum if i saw do you really really really think i would waste my time asking the same question that i could just read in the movement page...

You've done part of your homework, the other part is to use the search function, with the name of the movement, after 2 or 3 pages you end up with some reliable information.

I've seen nothing really wrong with you asking, the way you did it, just the repetitive posting in other sections was a bit annoying, but nothing really bad and you got a very good response from GenTLe pretty quick.

Stick around a bit, just pay attention to the way you write (do not use too much "street" talking) grammar is not that big of an issue with you I reckon.

Xpletiv

HOLY FUK!

And I thought I was done with stupid shit for the day and I come home and fried my brain on this.

Juhukrsfiusehkuzehkueahiuheziuhesuifgesiufbjeskfnkjdzfgjyaedguknejfkjgzefjuhiesofjzkecbajuechkkesnf,kglkmtdblinsrfukbeauydfwauydgkuesnflirdnvlirhfiugawdyufawuyxgaekuchfskivjfdlivjkjrxfbyjzedvyHWDvyjwabdukrsnflirdnglibjkrhfjhezdvhgdWvjheacbjkrxvnklfcbmoltcgnkjvxrbjhbdzejyawvdyjbeajkndsjlvnrxlkvnrdlinrskuhcjhezvdjywavdjywabkjdbkkesnfiljflirdjvljnrxhdhdgsfsfahdjfklf,mmmfkdkdkdjshshshdjdjdkrkdjwhtqtehekodkmdn   .

Yuhejjsggwffwdgegbrujroldkiejjej eiejkdd rirkkrf idkeke. kKJSJJSJE KKkkkkjsjsjemwkkGtEWDwDSdSfEFsFD s s.       Rllrldksjjshshhsgsgsggsg!

RepGuy
51 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Meme Daddy Salt Bae

Finally somebody gives me the RESPEKT I deserve.