BOMASTICO

Movements

JohnCocktoastin
On 11/08/2018 at 03:01, Tits McGee said:
On 11/08/2018 at 11:28, RepGuy said:

Who the fuck do you think you are kid? Why do we owe you respect? Nobody knows who the fuck you are. You just walked into our house and got indignant about the way you were received and then went on to warn the rest of us that you'll have no problem being a tough guy going forward. Fuck you. You have no idea what respect is. If you did you'd know it has to be earned....especially here. 

I'll bet you had NO idea this is a mostly gay men's gym locker room fronting as a watch forum. Now, if you want to learn something and stick around you'll begin by sweeping out the kitchen and making sandwiches for the members. Once you've contributed to this forum in a positive manner by becoming a VIP member, we may vote to allow you to serve drinks poolside to the Moderators this weekend.....or not. 

You starting to get the picture yet tinkerbell? Man up, swallow your tongue, exercise just the least bit of humility, proper punctuation and capitol letters, don't ask stupid questions, and please don't take yourself so seriously..........or we'll gut you like bait.  

+11 all true.  Bomastico, if you stick around you'll get it, and you'll appreciate the gleeful joy of some members who pounce on a noob who comes in with some attitude.  Looks like you may have researched a bit, but your questions came off as not having done much, and once you see how often lazy noobs try to get instant gratification with no effort, it will start annoying you, too --  to the point where you might find yourself looking reading a post  in a few years while thinking "I can't believe I was ever a butt-hurt little fuckwad like this twat is being..." You got upset at being "disrespected" when you haven't earned any respect whatsoever.  I don't know if that's a millennial thing but you won't get far here (and in life) if that's the way you roll.  Just realize here knows you except for the impression you've given them.  If you try to look at your posts from a 3rd person's view, you may see what I'm talking about.  Anyway, it's a fun place to hang out, and the amount of knowledge you will gain in this place is absolutely incredible, so I hope you  can stick around  and be a little  less thin-skinned.  :flash:

BTW, how are you gonna fit all those kids in there?

On 11/08/2018 at 11:28, RepGuy said:

BOMBASTIC.jpg

RepGuy
42 minutes ago, JohnCocktoastin said:

BTW, how are you gonna fit all those kids in there?

Well obviously it will need to be at least three times that size. But I'm working on it.