Jump to content
BOMASTICO

Movements

Recommended Posts

paccbet
3 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Avatar suggestion:

 

s1NLAX4.jpg

Dang ol' old members talmbout  confusing movements and shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AskGinger

Don't worry OP, researching is for losers; get that dick RepGuy  and his ilk to do it for you (that's what I do). You've just got to disguise it better though, make it sound half like a statement and these losers will fall over themselves to correct you and show you how much they know. Wunch of bankers. Let me give you an example:

'Hey Luxuracer, I'm right in saying that Swiss ETAs are the best movements right?' [Cue rant about then bring unreliable, always choose a2842-2 etc].

Seemples! Play to their egos.

Happy Friday all!

1 minute ago, paccbet said:

Dang ol' old members talmbout  confusing movements and shit 

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
8 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

1. i bet great for you you might be younger than me i am under 25 so there you go and make your assumptions.

 

 

2. Yeah who the "fuck" are you to assume i ve done no research stranger, so asking couple questions about one thing i just couldnt wrap my hear around about the "fucking" a2892 movement was so hard for you to just explain to me real quick instead of using the time to fucking assume someone and down view someone.

 

3. Learn to spell and how to use grammar, yeah thank you but no thank you, you got my appoint obviously, and that's also the lamest comment you could put somewhere like facebook and oh yeah i see that a lot on you tube when someone get their facts straightened.

 

So yeah i don't know who the fuk you are but it seems like there are some stuck up members like you. You can kick me from the forum or do whatever the fuk you want it seems like i rather not get help from bitches like yourself JUST SAYING. Don't let it get to you man

You seem triggered, so I'll make you an offer to help with your grammar and critical thinking skills.

 

I, RepGuy, will answer two stupid questions a month. Since you have already gone over that limit for this month, your allotment will begin in September. Stupid questions are defined as ones you couldn't bother to search for, but are easily accessible on the forum. 

I will also offer to privately PM you corrections to your grammar and spelling mistakes. While I admit, this will be like a second job for me based on your previous posts, I feel that it's necessary to help today's youth who havent progressed past a 5th grade writing level. You will be my crowning achievement when I open up my "Bomastico School for the Grammatically Slow".

 

Now you may be thinking to yourself, "Wow! I can't believe Papa RepGuy would be so generous and help me become a better person." And you would be right my dear Bomastico, but this offer does come with conditions. Luckily, I only require one thing... socks. Yes, socks.

You will send me unworn, white, socks on the first Tuesday of every month, in quantities of no less than twelve (12) pairs. If you have trouble counting, have a trusted friend help you before sending them. I will provide you with a P.O. box to facilitate this.

The only other requirement to enter this program is to call me "Meme Daddy Salt Bae", which in my culture, means "Trusted Elder". Please reply with your decision, as I eagerly await your response.

 

Love,

RepGuy (Meme Daddy Salt Bae)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AskGinger
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

If you have trouble counting, have a trusted friend help you before sending them.

If you mean me, just so you know, I struggle when counting above 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBB

this thread has potential 

tenor.gif?itemid=4445638

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_B
27 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Avatar suggestion:

 

s1NLAX4.jpg

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO

HAHAHAHA i fuks with you gingerblubba funny dude, but repguy you think you so funny right?? I ma be the grown up here and just say aight you right good job repguy you the best you must feel Sooooooooo good inside that you accomplished something hahahahaha great job buddy i am just gonna leave this here so the other dudes like repguy can feel sooooo accomplished in their pathetic life. Cheers mates!! 

its just so funny that repguy thinks his gotta look at questions and answer every question that just shows how pathetic you are if you think a question is stupid by your terms why the fuk are you wasting your precious time to even look at it the degenerate fuk lol 

you on some whole another level of retardation my friend might wanna go check that out! i recommend going to a therapist

once again it's so funny that i didnt even ask for YOUR help man i bet there are people that are willing to answer a question, but for you no you just can't pass by it right? just like you said you must waste so much time in your life doing something you really don't even have bother if you really feel like it but it seems like you got a mental problem that causes you to always waste your own time to prove something don't you.

all this shit is so funny just seeing some of yall acting like yall some shit lol 

BTW bye and get a life(goes just to Repguy) seems like he aint got one besides trying to answer every question and can't tend to ignore even if he thinks its stupid right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
20 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

If you mean me, just so you know, I struggle when counting above 10.

Once I help @BOMASTICOlearn how to read and write, I'll help you learn to count. With a few years of intensive study, I'm sure we can get you counting all the way up to 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO
Posted (edited)

triggered good word brodi i thought u were younger than me which means you are the today's youth who havent progressed past a 5th grade writing level am i wrong or am i right? lol you so caught up trying to prove something. lol i dont even know why the fuk i am doing this man this is why i don't fuk around people who act like you in real life man! TOO KIND FOR ME

Edited by BOMASTICO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO

you probably some fruity dude just like your profile pic lol i understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO

btw how am i not banned yet i wouldve guessed @RepGuy is busy snitching asking admin to ban me or something. I am surprised. i really am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
11 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

HAHAHAHA i fuks with you gingerblubba funny dude, but repguy you think you so funny right?? I ma be the grown up here and just say aight you right good job repguy you the best you must feel Sooooooooo good inside that you accomplished something hahahahaha great job buddy i am just gonna leave this here so the other dudes like repguy can feel sooooo accomplished in their pathetic life. Cheers mates!! 

its just so funny that repguy thinks his gotta look at questions and answer every question that just shows how pathetic you are if you think a question is stupid by your terms why the fuk are you wasting your precious time to even look at it the degenerate fuk lol 

you on some whole another level of retardation my friend might wanna go check that out! i recommend going to a therapist

once again it's so funny that i didnt even ask for YOUR help man i bet there are people that are willing to answer a question, but for you no you just can't pass by it right? just like you said you must waste so much time in your life doing something you really don't even have bother if you really feel like it but it seems like you got a mental problem that causes you to always waste your own time to prove something don't you.

all this shit is so funny just seeing some of yall acting like yall some shit lol 

BTW bye and get a life(goes just to Repguy) seems like he aint got one besides trying to answer every question and can't tend to ignore even if he thinks its stupid right?

 

It pains me to see you write like this, who hurt you? Whatever school system you dropped out of has failed you, and Papa RepGuy is here to fill in the gaps. I'll give you a free lesson:

The word, "fuck" isn't spelled as "fuk", although it does sound like that. You have to remember that some words have silent letters. Come on and sound it put with me BOMTASTICO! "FU-UH-K".

 

I'm sorry to see the promise of education is scaring you away. How will you ever find that gold DayDate with the big diamond bezel now? Come back to us BomBom.

2 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

btw how am i not banned yet i wouldve guessed @RepGuy is busy snitching asking admin to ban me or something. I am surprised. i really am

I would never ask for you to be banned, I have been enjoying our conversation greatly.

Also, the avatar was put there by a moderator, and made more sense when my name text was pink. I do miss the days of being PinkGuy, although I am in fact heterosexual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO
1 minute ago, RepGuy said:

It pains me to see you write like this, who hurt you? Whatever school system you dropped out of has failed you, and Papa RepGuy is here to fill in the gaps. I'll give you a free lesson:

The word, "fuck" isn't spelled as "fuk", although it does sound like that. You have to remember that some words have silent letters. Come on and sound it put with me BOMTASTICO! "FU-UH-K".

 

I'm sorry to see the promise of education is scaring you away. How will you ever find that gold DayDate with the big diamond bezel now? Come back to us BomBom.

aye preciate it man thanks for answering my question so TOO KIND I dont know why you finally decided to answer my good ole question lol this was where was trying to get to man Thanks for the help stranger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
4 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

aye preciate it man thanks for answering my question so TOO KIND I dont know why you finally decided to answer my good ole question lol this was where was trying to get to man Thanks for the help stranger 

I appreciate the kind words, and hope you decide to enter my pilot program I previously mentioned. Your reply is a little hard to make out, due to the grammar, but it's a start.

Also, you're forgetting to call me by my proper name. Please refer to me as "Meme Daddy Salt Bae".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO

i dont know what is up with this community assuming people not doing research I am guessing yall got 4 year degree doing research without asking a single question on Rep Watch forum Community college. Great job guys where yall going grad school to? oh yeah yall getting masters at the best university called nobody researched University. I heard NRU got the best self fukers in the whole world!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO

I applaud you @RepGuyyou are one hell of a Grammar enthusiast! what's your real job English teacher at NRU?? That's what I am ASSUMING..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
Just now, BOMASTICO said:

I applaud you @RepGuyyou are one hell of a Grammar enthusiast! what's your real job English teacher at NRU?? That's what I am ASSUMING..

You're too kind. Although I do try to use good grammar, I am not an English teacher. I'm a software engineer/IT person, hence why I'm on the computer all day at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBB

tenor.gif?itemid=8007840

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AskGinger
20 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

btw how am i not banned yet i wouldve guessed @RepGuy is busy snitching asking admin to ban me or something. I am surprised. i really am

Nah, that's @Glaude, he'll be along soon.

Personally I don't see why you should be banned. I suppose we've got a borderline homophobic comment which isn't nice, but I think that's just a gulaging at worst, not an outright ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMASTICO
1 minute ago, GingerBlubba said:

Nah, that's @Glaude, he'll be along soon.

Personally I don't see why you should be banned. I suppose we've got a borderline homophobic comment which isn't nice, but I think that's just a gulaging at worst, not an outright ban.

thank god you didn't take it serious, i am just joking around. having a little fun but i am also a newbie which seems like everyone's on to me right now lol

11 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

You're too kind. Although I do try to use good grammar, I am not an English teacher. I'm a software engineer/IT person, hence why I'm on the computer all day at work.

Oh oh I as just ASSUMING like you oh my bad for down grading your wonderful job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EBB
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Nah, that's @Glaude, he'll be along soon.

Personally I don't see why you should be banned. I suppose we've got a borderline homophobic comment which isn't nice, but I think that's just a gulaging at worst, not an outright ban.

so it's well known that he's an informant, I thought I just noticed that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnCocktoastin
1 hour ago, BOMASTICO said:

1. i bet great for you you might be younger than me i am under 25 so there you go and make your assumptions.

 

 

Well, that doesn't really narrow it down enough, though.  We had already assumed you were under 15. :crybaby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AskGinger
7 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

thank god you didn't take it serious, i am just joking around. having a little fun but i am also a newbie which seems like everyone's on to me right now lol

Of course I didn't take it seriously! RepGuy is just a bit uptight. Celibacy issues (not through choice).

6 minutes ago, EBB said:

so it's well known that he's an informant, I thought I just noticed that

Yeah!!!!! Lower than low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepGuy
9 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

Oh oh I as just ASSUMING like you oh my bad for down grading your wonderful job.

I don't think one job is more glamorous than the other. English teachers are neccessary, and have their own skillset, so I'm not sure where you're thinking I feel it is a downgrade. Different people have different jobs, it's the way the world works.

We also need to work on your capitalization issues. Read this, and report back with a half page, double spaced, summary.

51U5ueJP+RL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

 Celibacy issues (not through choice).

I'm married, so that's a given.

I would get laid more often, but every time I get naked, the song "All Star" by Smashmouth starts up in my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnCocktoastin
1 hour ago, fatarms said:

Avatar suggestion:

 

s1NLAX4.jpg

That is pretty good but why not just go with his actual FB profile pic?

Wigga.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×