BOMASTICO

Movements

Glaude
2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Finally somebody gives me the RESPEKT I deserve. 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "my man gif"

Luxuracer
On 08/08/2018 at 12:08, BOMASTICO said:

Please help i ve been searching google and everywhere

Welcome to the Nuthouse!

I see that you found and made some friends.

dph.gif

BOMASTICO
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

You always do that with me, but at least you do it in PM 

Snitch is love, snitch is life.
I'm a general snitcher but you are the QC snitch master

I just use the "report" button for spam, postwhore or M2M nuke

You know you want me

Don't be mad, it's been a while since we had a proper argumentative noob (not necessary a bad thing).
Meme Daddy Salt Bae was in need of a proper bashing so unfortunately you commited some of the deadly sins : numerous identical post in various section ; lack of proper research ; combative noob attitude

You've done part of your homework, the other part is to use the search function, with the name of the movement, after 2 or 3 pages you end up with some reliable information.

I've seen nothing really wrong with you asking, the way you did it, just the repetitive posting in other sections was a bit annoying, but nothing really bad and you got a very good response from GenTLe pretty quick.

Stick around a bit, just pay attention to the way you write (do not use too much "street" talking) grammar is not that big of an issue with you I reckon.

yeah i am sorry for the repeated post i realized that when someone mentioned it i wasnt sure the first one went through correctly which was why i posted the second one which is this one.. i will take responsibility for what i did man once again i aint tryna disrespect no one but if someone disrespects me i am going to do the same.. also i dont write "street" i was just in the moment anyways thanks for clarifying brotha! And yeah i really am not sorry to repguy tho

BOMASTICO
2 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Welcome to the Nuthouse!

I see that you found and made some friends.

dph.gif

lol yup a lot preciate it for stopping by to say hello I might send you an DM soon if it's alright with you sir.

BOMASTICO
8 hours ago, Logixa said:

@BOMASTICO

1. Your writing is not only giving me eye and brain cancer but judging by the way you write, you are probably American. 

2. Your question was answered within the first 5 replies in this topic. Even a link to another topic and a short how to was provided. 

3. Please stop putting words in CAPITAL'S. It not only makes you sound like a 16 year old child but also makes you sound like you don't have the ability to communicate normally. 

Please just enjoy the forum and stop this behavior on here against the fellow forum members. 

@BOMASTICO

well darn ok buddy... did you not read what I wrote lol i said Thank you to the members that actually answered it with their opinion quick simple and short. I never said it wasnt answered in the first 5 replies lol i dont know where you coming at me with this shit. and you guys keep saying about the link to another topic lol I KNOW yeah i used CAPS again does that hurt you well good for you. You must get angry for some bs that really isnt a big deal. and once again here we go with the assuming with the american BS and who told you to read my writing I certainly didn't so well good for you if you got brain cancer LOL :clap::clap::clap::clap: @Logixa @Logixa as you mentioned me twice in your wonderful writing with no mistakes! THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

EBB
25 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

yeah i am sorry for the repeated post i realized that when someone mentioned it i wasnt sure the first one went through correctly which was why i posted the second one which is this one.. i will take responsibility for what i did man once again i aint tryna disrespect no one but if someone disrespects me i am going to do the same.. also i dont write "street" i was just in the moment anyways thanks for clarifying brotha! And yeah i really am not sorry to repguy tho

respectos.

McGilli
9 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

wow its so toxic here he said i wasn't satisfied lol i was so thankful to the ones that answered with a regular answer and you came in with the bs which i was like lets rally up some people because i know their are people here with short temperament who would go on and on and on to prove themselves lol i am done man and please next time i ask something with respect because i couldn't figure it out please don't bother to answer it.

Just wanted to say this is a 'run-on sentence'.

4 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

Juhukrsfiusehkuzehkueahiuheziuhesuifgesiufbjeskfnkjdzfgjyaedguknejfkjgzefjuhiesofjzkecbajuechkkesnf,kglkmtdblinsrfukbeauydfwauydgkuesnflirdnvlirhfiugawdyufawuyxgaekuchfskivjfdlivjkjrxfbyjzedvyHWDvyjwabdukrsnflirdnglibjkrhfjhezdvhgdWvjheacbjkrxvnklfcbmoltcgnkjvxrbjhbdzejyawvdyjbeajkndsjlvnrxlkvnrdlinrskuhcjhezvdjywavdjywabkjdbkkesnfiljflirdjvljnrxhdhdgsfsfahdjfklf,mmmfkdkdkdjshshshdjdjdkrkdjwhtqtehekodkmdn   .

This is also a run-on sentence. And you can't have a [space] and then a period.

So, when I go through all 4 pages of this thread (so far), surprisingly @Glaude is the winner. @JohnCocktoastin came in second and @Luxuracer came in 3rd somehow. Good game guys. 

Welcome to the new guy.

You have to understand. You ever see a movie where a new FBI agent is in training - then gets kidnapped and tortured? But then the twist is that it was the FBI who kidnapped them - and are testing them to see if they will reveal confidential info or not?

This place is like that. Get roasted - and how you reply goes a long way towards how much people will help you in the future - even if the first one is a disaster. Can you withstand it? Or do you go calling people fruity, or other names and puffing up your chest etc.... Good luck. This forum is different than most.

RepGuy
2 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

And yeah i I am really am not sorry to repguy RepGuy tho though.

Fixed

fatarms

I think this guy is gonna take his lumps and stick around.  The fact that he came back after we roasted him for 3+ pages speaks volumes.  Now if only he'd mix in a punctuation here or there, we may have a new member.  Fuck, by the time this thread is done, after 30 days he'll be eligible to sell something here :lol:

In the OP's defense, I did search the movement and didn't come up with any definitive reviews of it.  5 pages of hits for the movement itself, but nothing that said it was definitely bombproof and definitely no mention of it in the rep movements post.  So, [MF'nCAPS]bomastico[/MF'nCAPS], keep giving people the business here and you'll fit right in.  In a month, you'll be roasting your first newbie.

This guy drove me nuts the first page and a half, after that, I was on his side :lol:

RepGuy
9 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I think this guy is gonna take his lumps and stick around.  The fact that he came back after we roasted him for 3+ pages speaks volumes.  Now if only he'd mix in a punctuation here or there, we may have a new member.  Fuck, by the time this thread is done, after 30 days he'll be eligible to sell something here :lol:

In the OP's defense, I did search the movement and didn't come up with any definitive reviews of it.  5 pages of hits for the movement itself, but nothing that said it was definitely bombproof and definitely no mention of it in the rep movements post.  So, [MF'nCAPS]bomastico[/MF'nCAPS], keep giving people the business here and you'll fit right in.  In a month, you'll be roasting your first newbie.

This guy drove me nuts the first page and a half, after that, I was on his side :lol:

He's like an angry, illiterate midget. 

BOMASTICO
13 minutes ago, fatarms said:

In the OP's defense, I did search the movement and didn't come up with any definitive reviews of it.  5 pages of hits for movement itself, but nothing that said it was definitely bombproof and definitely no mention of it in the rep movements post.  So, [MF'nCAPS]bomastico[/MF'nCAPS], keep giving people the business here and you'll fit right in.  In a month, you'll be roasting your first newbie.

hahahahaha thank the lord that was literally my only question a movement that was really hard to find about. hahaha but some people said it aight they had no problem so i might just pull the trigger on the watch i ve been trying to get.

BOMASTICO

btw people really bringing out the grammar part of things here. As you can see i really don't care about grammar when i am writing so quick why would i use proper grammar to someone that dont deserve the effort for me to use proper grammar lmao.

fatarms
4 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

btw people really bringing out the grammar part of things here. As you can see i really don't care about grammar when i am writing so quick why would i use proper grammar to someone that dont deserve the effort for me to use proper grammar lmao.

The thing is, you're new and the only person doing it right now.  So after a thread or two, people are gonna get sick of it and ignore your posts since they're hard to read.  So as a friendly suggestion, make an effort to at least punctuate and make sentences or your novelty will wear off and you'll end up in obscurity.  Yeah, the movement is a good one and been around for years.  Hope that helps you out.  And I'll be straight witchu, I'll level and tell you I'm 44 and getting migraines reading yo posts :lol:

We're not facebook/instagram/ whatever else is in right now.  We're  a bunch of people who know a lot about replica watches and have a lot of knowledge to share with people.  But if we ain't woke to what you're layin down, we're gonna ignore and blackball you jus like dat.  So try to type in full sentences, use some punctuation.  You will get much less flaming and more constructive replies.  I'm trying to help you, in case you haven't figured that out yet.  I'm willing to help "onboard" you due to your persistence, but I can't protect you from the onslaught you invite with your typing style.  Imagine you're sending an email to your grandpa here and need him to understand.  Think of RepGuy as your grandpa, I do all the time.  Especially in the shower.  Again, welcome, I applaud your persistence and loathe your typing so far.  If you change your style here, you're gonna learn a fuckload of stuff.

Logixa
3 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

well darn ok buddy... did you not read what I wrote lol i said Thank you to the members that actually answered it with their opinion quick simple and short. I never said it wasnt answered in the first 5 replies lol i dont know where you coming at me with this shit. and you guys keep saying about the link to another topic lol I KNOW yeah i used CAPS again does that hurt you well good for you. You must get angry for some bs that really isnt a big deal. and once again here we go with the assuming with the american BS and who told you to read my writing I certainly didn't so well good for you if you got brain cancer LOL :clap::clap::clap::clap: @Logixa @Logixa as you mentioned me twice in your wonderful writing with no mistakes! THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

Wow you are an utter cunt. Good for me? You are a worthless piece of shit. I tried to be polite but f it. How about you fuck off and use Google? 

You are exactly like a piece of shit we had here before called Kool aid. I don't think you will last long here. Enjoy. 

Tits McGee
1 hour ago, fatarms said:

I was starting to come around to his side too but the lazy texting thing gets me. Shows immaturity. He may fit right in tho. He should listen to fatarms. He knows of what he speaks.

BOMASTICO
49 minutes ago, fatarms said:

The thing is, you're new and the only person doing it right now.  So after a thread or two, people are gonna get sick of it and ignore your posts since they're hard to read.  So as a friendly suggestion, make an effort to at least punctuate and make sentences or your novelty will wear off and you'll end up in obscurity.  Yeah, the movement is a good one and been around for years.  Hope that helps you out.  And I'll be straight witchu, I'll level and tell you I'm 44 and getting migraines reading yo posts :lol:

We're not facebook/instagram/ whatever else is in right now.  We're  a bunch of people who know a lot about replica watches and have a lot of knowledge to share with people.  But if we ain't woke to what you're layin down, we're gonna ignore and blackball you jus like dat.  So try to type in full sentences, use some punctuation.  You will get much less flaming and more constructive replies.  I'm trying to help you, in case you haven't figured that out yet.  I'm willing to help "onboard" you due to your persistence, but I can't protect you from the onslaught you invite with your typing style.  Imagine you're sending an email to your grandpa here and need him to understand.  Think of RepGuy as your grandpa, I do all the time.  Especially in the shower.  Again, welcome, I applaud your persistence and loathe your typing so far.  If you change your style here, you're gonna learn a fuckload of stuff.

I understand sir when I am not bullshitting and I am actually doing a proper watch review you won't see this type of stuff. I am just doing this because it seems like this topic is straight up for BS and has turned trash. Also, Thank you very much for your opinion on the movement. This is how I would've replied if people gave me a little respect before they judged me when they don't even know me. As you can see here, I can write perfectly fine. Thank you again for the help and suggestions on future posts. And I am sorry i have to do this to logixa once again because it seems like he still did not understand why I am writing in that manner which is because he came at me side ways. I am going to repeat this, I am going to have respect for people who show respect to me BUT, if they show me no respect but only to judge someone I am going to give them back the same attitude towards them. Hopefully, they won't have a problem reading this, and understand. That is all I am hoping for. As you can see he made another come back by "Wow you are an utter cunt . Good for me? You are a worthless piece of shit. I tried to be polite but f it", please go and check what you said to me @Logixa, you were definitely not polite. if you were polite, I would've replied in this manner. There is a reason for everything, hope you understand!

12 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

I was starting to come around to his side too but the lazy texting thing gets me. Shows immaturity. He may fit right in tho. He should listen to fatarms. He knows of what he speaks.

please stop judging man, read the above post before you keep judging please. I am not saying anything bad sorry if you got offended by anything i said.

black263

Bombastic.

Unlike the others here who pick on your writing style without being constructive, I feel a need to assist you in your search for literacy.

Here are some gifts:

............. ..............  ...................... ............

,,, ,    , ,,,,,,,,,,,  ,,, , , , ,  ,,,,,,,,,   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please feel free to employ them in your missives.

GingerApple

As fun as this has been, I'm not sure I can handle a second day of it. I sense the same about you Bombastico. Just stop replying, leave the thread alone and it will die a death in no time.

Tits McGee
4 minutes ago, BOMASTICO said:

I understand sir when I am not bullshitting and I am actually doing a proper watch review you won't see this type of stuff. I am just doing this because it seems like this topic is straight up for BS and has turned trash. Also, Thank you very much for your opinion on the movement. This is how I would've replied if people gave me a little respect before they judged me when they don't even know me. As you can see here, I can write perfectly fine. Thank you again for the help and suggestions on future posts. And I am sorry i have to do this to logixa once again because it seems like he still did not understand why I am writing in that manner which is because he came at me side ways. I am going to repeat this, I am going to have respect for people who show respect to me BUT, if they show me no respect but only to judge someone I am going to give them back the same attitude towards them. Hopefully, they won't have a problem reading this, and understand. That is all I am hoping for. As you can see he made another come back by "Wow you are an utter cunt . Good for me? You are a worthless piece of shit. I tried to be polite but f it", please go and check what you said to me @Logixa, you were definitely not polite. if you were polite, I would've replied in this manner. There is a reason for everything, hope you understand!

please stop judging man, read the above post before you keep judging please. I am not saying anything bad sorry if you got offended by anything i said.

Who the fuck do you think you are kid? Why do we owe you respect? Nobody knows who the fuck you are. You just walked into our house and got indignant about the way you were received and then went on to warn the rest of us that you'll have no problem being a tough guy going forward. Fuck you. You have no idea what respect is. If you did you'd know it has to be earned....especially here. 

I'll bet you had NO idea this is a mostly gay men's gym locker room fronting as a watch forum. Now, if you want to learn something and stick around you'll begin by sweeping out the kitchen and making sandwiches for the members. Once you've contributed to this forum in a positive manner by becoming a VIP member, we may vote to allow you to serve drinks poolside to the Moderators this weekend.....or not. 

You starting to get the picture yet tinkerbell? Man up, swallow your tongue, exercise just the least bit of humility, proper punctuation and capitol letters, don't ask stupid questions, and please don't take yourself so seriously..........or we'll gut you like bait.  

Wriggles

For someone who says about 30 posts back he was out, he certainly is busy posting further rubbish. 

This kind of moronic fuckwittery doesn't fill me with hope for the future of humanity, illiteracy and entitlement abounds.

Anyway, I really think someone needs to get the washing done, far too many dirty socks.... 

Logixa
1 hour ago, Tits McGee said:

Who the fuck do you think you are kid? Why do we owe you respect? Nobody knows who the fuck you are. You just walked into our house and got indignant about the way you were received and then went on to warn the rest of us that you'll have no problem being a tough guy going forward. Fuck you. You have no idea what respect is. If you did you'd know it has to be earned....especially here. 

I'll bet you had NO idea this is a mostly gay men's gym locker room fronting as a watch forum. Now, if you want to learn something and stick around you'll begin by sweeping out the kitchen and making sandwiches for the members. Once you've contributed to this forum in a positive manner by becoming a VIP member, we may vote to allow you to serve drinks poolside to the Moderators this weekend.....or not. 

You starting to get the picture yet tinkerbell? Man up, swallow your tongue, exercise just the least bit of humility, proper punctuation and capitol letters, don't ask stupid questions, and please don't take yourself so seriously..........or we'll gut you like bait.  

:rofl:

All hail to the Supreme tits! Nice post man, cracked me up :rofl:

GingerApple
54 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Anyway, I really think someone needs to get the washing done, far too many dirty socks.... 

Are you saying the OP drinks beetroot juice?

Xpletiv

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.

Awww, I thought you said.............*sigh*.dammit.

Glaude
2 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.

Awww, I thought you said.............*sigh*.dammit.

Too late 

SmugCheapAsiansmallclawedotter-size_rest

RepGuy

BOMBASTIC.jpg