BOMASTICO

Movements

BOMASTICO

I have read the movement topic on the right side for new members but i didn't find a2892 how is it?

As well as Asian 2813, Automatic Movement, 25J, Highbeat 28800 what does that even mean and is the a2813 better now than when the movement post was created which seems like a long time ago?

Please help i ve been searching google and everywhere

Mr_B

Not sure if it's covered in this but it's pretty comprehensive 

Took me 30 seconds to find using the search function on this site. 

FoxWilde

2892 is one of the most solid movements out there. From IWC reps to gen Tags, Don’t hesitate. 

GenTLe

2892a2 is a good movement even if not the easiest to service. The "High beat 2813" is also called P(eace) O(f) S(hit) and this tells all.

RepGuy
3 hours ago, Mr_B said:

+1

I think many people simply *say* that they researched, but in reality don't do anything. 

Glaude
4 hours ago, RepGuy said:

+1

I think many people simply *say* that they researched, but in reality don't do anything. 

Well, he surely did post the exact same question before, that mean research right ? :giggle: :

RepGuy
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Well, he surely did post the exact same question before, that mean research right ? :giggle: :

Exactly. The only thing he has learned is to pretend like he researched to avoid mean comments. In reality, he's doing the same stuff the entire time. Nothing but easily found questions.

Glaude
2 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Exactly. The only thing he has learned is to pretend like he researched to avoid mean comments. In reality, he's doing the same stuff the entire time. Nothing but easily found questions.

5 post wonder I guess 

BOMASTICO

what do u mean theres nothing that says anything about a-2982 movement in the movement  page i read that shit over 5 times lol every watch i look at on a dealers site i check that damn movement page so i really dont know why yall talking like i didnt look at it obv i have questions that i didn;t understand or some of the movements described on the TD sites are not in the movement page so... why can't yall just fuking help nicely damn yall act like it take 3 years to tell me something yall already know like dont help me if you guys really feel the need to say all that BS. DAMN I just fuking started to look and read everything and everything still is confusing like for real is it really that hard to help me and tell me one thing. like damn yall making me mad

On 08/08/2018 at 15:17, RepGuy said:

+1

On 08/08/2018 at 19:47, Glaude said:

BOMASTICO

like damn yall really suk idk if u guys are fuking gringe  50 + year olds but yall 2 fuking act like one for sure if its that painful i dont want yalls help like for real i aint even playing i asked mainly about the a2982 which is obv not one of the movements described in the movement section but i know rep guy answer my question one time i thank you for that which was i read so much shit people saying 50/50 opinions on it being too loud or not reliable that is the biggest fuking reason i asked but no u gotta go and think oh this dude didnt research blah blah blah acting like this and that.. damn man yall some i dont even know why yall so salty about answering one damn question i couldn't find out or wasnt sure about and yeah i posted twice because i didn't know the first one went through correctly but no yall assume i am some fuking retard that is doing no research. so fuking judgy man damn!

BOMASTICO
On 08/08/2018 at 14:55, GenTLe said:

2892a2 is a good movement even if not the easiest to service. The "High beat 2813" is also called P(eace) O(f) S(hit) and this tells all.

Thank you i wasn't really sure it seems like there is a lot of mixed opinions out there i know there is 2892, 2892-2, and 2892-a2 if i am correct( not sure) but is the regular asian clone called a-2892 good as 2892a2? I am really sorry if this is a question that requires too much of your knowledge.... to pass down and help me to finalize my order comfirmation,,,,

BOMASTICO
On 08/08/2018 at 12:13, Mr_B said:

oh yeah that i ve already looked into that pretty much everytime i see different movements in TD sites as well as read the whole damn thing 5 fuking times yeah it took me 10 secs to find that shit. it took you that long huh? just kidding but u sounded like that i haven't look into that stuff..

GenTLe
Thank you i wasn't really sure it seems like there is a lot of mixed opinions out there i know there is 2892, 2892-2, and 2892-a2 if i am correct( not sure) but is the regular asian clone called a-2892 good as 2892a2? I am really sorry if this is a question that requires too much of your knowledge.... to pass down and help me to finalize my order comfirmation,,,,

2892, and subsequent versions are always the same movement. The "A" in front of it means that it is a clone of an ETA (in general) done by some Chinese movement factory. And if you can choose between "a" or "Swiss" movement, always go for the "a" one because the Swiss ones are nearly never new and often are problematic.

Best you can do (always) is to search Google for an image of the movement declared in the description and compare it with the one shown in the TD pictures. Sometimes it is difficult because either they use custom-made movements (so there is nothing on Google) and sometimes they put "fake plates" on top of the movement to make them looking like the gen Omega/Panerai/etc movements. Sometimes they say bullshit so always good to check or ask in advance...

Xpletiv

Oly fooken el!

That was clear and concise, wasn't it. 

Can't wait until everyone else wakes up or comes home from work and reads all that^, woohoo, gonna be a party on Friday! Woop, woop!!

And speaking of movements, OP may get flushed.

RepGuy
7 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

what do u mean theres nothing that says anything about a-2982 movement in the movement  page i read that shit over 5 times lol every watch i look at on a dealers site i check that damn movement page so i really dont know why yall talking like i didnt look at it obv i have questions that i didn;t understand or some of the movements described on the TD sites are not in the movement page so... why can't yall just fuking help nicely damn yall act like it take 3 years to tell me something yall already know like dont help me if you guys really feel the need to say all that BS. DAMN I just fuking started to look and read everything and everything still is confusing like for real is it really that hard to help me and tell me one thing. like damn yall making me mad

1. I'm probably younger than you.

2. You've done nothing but ask questions that can be found on the forum using the search bar. You're a leech, so the fact we are making you "fuking" mad is irrelevant. 

3. Learn to spell and how to use grammar. If you need help, I could get you a copy of Hooked on Phonics.

EBB

asian clones are shitters that lack quality control, however, they can be easily replaced with relatively fair cost 

Mr_B

Twat.. 

BOMASTICO
3 hours ago, RepGuy said:

2. You've done nothing but ask questions that can be found on the forum using the search bar. You're a leech, so the fact we are making you "fuking" mad is irrelevant. 

3. Learn to spell and how to use grammar. If you need help, I could get you a copy of Hooked on Phonics.

yeah yeah its always check your grammar and all that crap when you aint got shit to get mad for so i am not suppose to ask any question huh your logic is literally garbage just saying

BOMASTICO
Just now, Mr_B said:

Twat.. 

i was just joking because some people really have hard time answering one question anyways the other guys gave me somewhat a understanding of the 2892 movement so i really dont want anybody with negative mind set saying some shit when they can take same exact time to explain something real quick but nope they gotta make them selves look better by talking down on people acting like they are so damn knowledgeable.

BOMASTICO

thanks ive seen so many topics and other members asking on different forums when i search the movement in google. I just couldnt get a solid answer. GenTLe kind of explained it simple.  Thank you brotha

BOMASTICO

4 hours ago, Xpletiv said:

Oly fooken el!

That was clear and concise, wasn't it. 

Can't wait until everyone else wakes up or comes home from work and reads all that^, woohoo, gonna be a party on Friday! Woop, woop!!

And speaking of movements, OP may get flushed.

yeah its my fault huh well let it get flushed enough people helped me understand where i was having a hard time understanding. yeah it seems like its so easy to talk shit to people rather than taking the same time to help someone out but i guess that's the real world we live in just look down on people when you can help instead man there are dome fuking degenerate people man. I just don't understand it's just funny that they assume 

BOMASTICO
4 hours ago, RepGuy said:

1. i bet great for you you might be younger than me i am under 25 so there you go and make your assumptions.

2. Yeah who the "fuck" are you to assume i ve done no research stranger, so asking couple questions about one thing i just couldnt wrap my hear around about the "fucking" a2892 movement was so hard for you to just explain to me real quick instead of using the time to fucking assume someone and down view someone.

3. Learn to spell and how to use grammar, yeah thank you but no thank you, you got my appoint obviously, and that's also the lamest comment you could put somewhere like facebook and oh yeah i see that a lot on you tube when someone get their facts straightened.

So yeah i don't know who the fuk you are but it seems like there are some stuck up members like you. You can kick me from the forum or do whatever the fuk you want it seems like i rather not get help from bitches like yourself JUST SAYING. Don't let it get to you man

Devil
11 hours ago, BOMASTICO said:

like damn yall really suk idk if u guys are fuking gringe  50 + year olds but yall 2 fuking act like one for sure if its that painful i dont want yalls help like for real i aint even playing i asked mainly about the a2982 which is obv not one of the movements described in the movement section but i know rep guy answer my question one time i thank you for that which was i read so much shit people saying 50/50 opinions on it being too loud or not reliable that is the biggest fuking reason i asked but no u gotta go and think oh this dude didnt research blah blah blah acting like this and that.. damn man yall some i dont even know why yall so salty about answering one damn question i couldn't find out or wasnt sure about and yeah i posted twice because i didn't know the first one went through correctly but no yall assume i am some fuking retard that is doing no research. so fuking judgy man damn!

Wtf did I just read, why has op got some sort of sex toy up his ass

fatarms

s1NLAX4.jpg

EBB
1 minute ago, fatarms said:

s1NLAX4.jpg

hahahha that's great :D