Jeffa2z

Lunchables and QC

Jeffa2z

Hey, the new guy here. Thanks for letting me sit at your lunch table. I’ve just order a GMT Batman from a TD. (First time! Only hurt a little)

When I get my QC pics, what types of issues should I look for. Any one make a check list? I want to know what’s reasonable to point out to the TD. If it’s a big flaw can I ask them to find a better one? Is it ok to ask for additional photos? If there’s a dick in the background of the photo is that good luck? What’s best practice and does anyone have any of their own experiences to share.

Also I have no idea if I posted this in the right area. Also note I’ve search for these questions and the discussions didn’t get that deep. But if there is a good thread let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoxWilde

Welcome mate!

I hope you read the QC sticky in the New Members section before moving this from General Discussion to the New Member forum.

QC pics are not so you can inspect micro errors in the dial text, or if it's your style.

QC pics are so you can see if the watch is the same as you ordered and not a pile of shite with its dial upside down.

@RepGuy

RepGuy

@Jeffa2z Why would you post a nearly identical topic in a new subforum? I linked the thread you need to read in the prior topic.

Also, what's with the tag @FoxWilde

EBB

look for things like if the indices line up correctly with each other, if there's any dust under the crystal, date wheel aligned, mainly superficial stuff. 

Jeffa2z
[mention=99610]Jeffa2z[/mention] Why would you post a nearly identical topic in a new subforum? I linked the thread you need to read in the prior topic.

Also, what's with the tag [mention=90757]FoxWilde[/mention]

Hey thanks. I’m still trying to figure out this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoxWilde
53 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

@Jeffa2z Why would you post a nearly identical topic in a new subforum? I linked the thread you need to read in the prior topic.

Also, what's with the tag @FoxWilde

Just thought to be interested to see you answer the same question again :) 

no worries!

RepGuy
12 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

Just thought to be interested to see you answer the same question again :) 

no worries!

I'm nice and calm tonight, so my one answer should suffice.