mojorising2

Is this a replica of a real Breitling watch model?

mojorising2

I got this watch 12 years ago in KL.

I just bought it because I like the look of it.

I am just googling to see if it is actually a replica of a real Breitling model or a replica of another brand model with a Breitling badge or just a random watch with a Breitling badge.

It does not look like anything that comes up when I google Breitling watches and it also does not have any kind of model name or number on the face or back.

It has a stop watch function that actually works. In stop watch mode the second hand (lower inset) spins once a second and measures fractions of a second and the main dial second hand measure seconds elapsed.

TIA

4KhSo8P.jpg

bfiupm5.jpg

C06NDjh.jpg

Glaude

Hi !

I've never seen a Breitling like that, I do like it though.

The only thing I can tell you is that it is probably a Quartz movement inside it.

mat2006

I have never seen this tbh. Looks like a cheapie.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DocThor

That's no Breitling at all. I've seen a pic of the same watch with a Rolex crown and I bet there some with other brands logos.

The dial and case reminds me of an older Seiko but I doubt that this watch has something of a Seiko either.

It's just a cheap fake (I won't call it rep because it doesn't replicate a Breitling) of a Breitling.

But...that shouldn't hold you back from wearing it if you like it. At least it's a real watch and tbh...most if not all people don't care about the watch on your wrist anyways :)

slashdotcom

Hmmm...i think could be a watch :)

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Marow

it looks like this has been answered, but it's definitely not a breitling design.