L6_WRR

Looking for the best Rolex DateJust 36mm Ref: 116200...

L6_WRR

First post and all however I am looking at sourcing a Rolex DateJust 36mm (model 116200) as close to the gen as possible and was wondering if anybody had any experience purchasing one off any of the TD’s?

Have done a fair bit of research and my current bet is to go with Perfect Clones who currently have a 904L steel version up for $368 (pic attached).

Would have considered Trusty however after purchasing a shoddy Cartier from him last year after he refused to refund or even consider going back to the factory and asking them to replace the rep after reviewing the QC pics and confirming I was not happy (basically stating the QC pics were there to show me what I was receiving regardless of whether I was happy or not, not for me to review and give my approval)... clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of Quality & Control hence it’s safe to say I will not be returning and doing business with him again!

Anyway.... If anybody does have any pics of their own and a link to whom they purchased it from, would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

VHzQ6.md.jpg

Edited by L6_WRR

Tits McGee

Whenever a new member posts a complaint about a dealer in their FIRST post, alarm bells sound and flags start waving. A little sign goes up on your profile that says "Look at me. I'm a fucking idiot and I know how to introduce myself as such!"

FYI....Andrew at Trusty Time and Josh at Perfect Clones are Trusted Dealers here. They are here for good reason. It means the Admin staff has deemed them trustworthy and they, in turn, have agreed to work with Moderators here to try and resolve issues that may pop up between them and buyers. It's worked out pretty well for all of us over the years. 

So when you waltzed in here and began to whine about one of our TD's, I have to ask: Are you questioning the judgement of our Admins in your very first post?

Glaude

In addition to what the Rear admiral of the fleets (with boobs) said be aware that depending on what you have to complain about QC with trusty will be treated the exact same way by PC, they have very very similar working style regarding QC.
If you felt your concern about QC where legitimate, you should have contacted a mod back then but judging by what Trusty told you, It seems you were nitpicking about the watch, and QC are not here for that

deju

It seems, infact you don’t get what QC is for :lol:

it is to confirm you receive requested factory and version. 

Make sure it is not damaged. 

It is not for seeing if you like the finish of it and look for flaws. 

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, L6_WRR said:

First post and all however I am looking at sourcing a Rolex DateJust 36mm (model 116200) as close to the gen as possible and was wondering if anybody had any experience purchasing one off any of the TD’s?

Since both the Boobies Rear Admiral of the Fleets and Baron the Bastard Son of Lord Croissant had warned you .... my next step is request for you to be put in the Gulag.

J/K

If your number one concern  is QC ... then you should try @Mary Watch ... S/He is TD. Mary is the best with QC and can get any watch that is available.

Mary Watch: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=352 | [email protected]

L6_WRR

@Tits McGee Thanks for the advice........ Btw how many posts would you suggest before complaining about a TD... 1, 2, 12, 20, 34, 383839? Never realised how serious you guys took shit on here :Shocked:

Wriggles

I'd say at least #3

Maybe #4

Glaude
1 hour ago, L6_WRR said:

@Tits McGee Thanks for the advice........ Btw how many posts would you suggest before complaining about a TD... 1, 2, 12, 20, 34, 383839? Never realised how serious you guys took shit on here :Shocked:

At least one more than your post counter at the time you write such complaint post, each time...

Tell us what where the problem with your QC and we'll be able to tell you if your concern were legitimate or if you were nitpicking

57 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

I'd say at least #3

Maybe #4

Oscillating between the two for now, I reckon

Tits McGee
30 minutes ago, L6_WRR said:

That would depend on how big of an asshole you intend to be. BTW. Serious is the last thing we are around here. Welcome. 

Now get back there and make some fresh sandwiches. Wash your fucking hands first too.