emsacl

Arnold & Sons Moonphase

ffuhcu
21 hours ago, VMSG said:

This is a great watch so i had to ask the seller. he claims that the movement is " 2553A Mechanical Hand Winding Movement" - make sense? 

Sounds like a Seagull ST25, ST2553A is a variant I think. Auto with ability to hand wind. There are true moonphase Seagulls, not sure on the specific movement/variant for that complication though.

Edited by ffuhcu

VMSG
23 hours ago, ffuhcu said:

Sounds like a Seagull ST25, ST2553A is a variant I think. Auto with ability to hand wind. There are true moonphase Seagulls, not sure on the specific movement/variant for that complication though.

Thanks, you are probably right

Guitar Guy

Anyone get it? I see good reviews on DH Gate, but it's always so hard to be sure (I definitely don't want an AM/PM or a 31 'lunar' calendar).

Guitar Guy

Does anyone know anything about the Aidophedo Moon Phase watch? Specifically, I am wondering if it is an AM/PM indicator or if it provides a true moon phase. If it is a true moon phase, I would be keen to find a reliable distributor. If you know of a similar alternative, that would be great too (I'm not interested in the half-moon with sunglasses version on DH gate) Thanks in advance for your advice!

2020 New Pilot Chronograph Watch Men st1908 seagull movement Moonphase Calendar Sapphire Glass Mechanical Wrist Watch Aidophedo
(cross posted)

Edited by Guitar Guy
I found a description on an old AliExpress ad suggesting that it is a true moon phase (out of stock and more expensive, compared to other websites that I'm unsure if I should trust): https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000101649457.html