hazz69

2018 Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight

simey83
mine arrived today. A nice quick uncomplicated delivery from Trusty.  First impressions, I love it. It's solid, the finish is nice the lume seems even in colour and the crown is low. The finish on the dial surface is great. There is a lot of weight in the bracelet which I wasn't expecting. I'd love to try my folded steel Oyster bracelet on it but with no lug holes I'd never get it off again.  I was impressed with teh quality of the links and screws to adjust them. I've had bracelets before that have looked chewed up or bent whilst trying to undo them. these were a breeze. 

tud58_1.jpg
tud58_2.jpg
tud58_3.jpg
tud58_4.jpg
tud58_5.jpg

Hi Mate,
Where did you get the brown leather strap? Looking for one the same. The colour looks perfect :)

Cheers
Simey

irate03
6 hours ago, simey83 said:

Hi Mate,
Where did you get the brown leather strap? Looking for one the same. The colour looks perfect :)

Cheers
Simey

It's my favourite leather strap, I made it a few years ago for my datejust, It's aged beautifully, sadly I haven't had the time to make straps for a few years, it was one of the last ones I made. 

oyster_straps_01.jpg

simey83
11 hours ago, irate03 said:

It's my favourite leather strap, I made it a few years ago for my datejust, It's aged beautifully, sadly I haven't had the time to make straps for a few years, it was one of the last ones I made. 

oyster_straps_01.jpg

Lovely, mate! Cheers :)