Jump to content
hazz69

2018 Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight

Recommended Posts

CurioLeo

hxs0X.md.jpg

Proof enough of the correct spacing of the tube for you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deathgod309
13 hours ago, AskGinger said:
13 hours ago, AskGinger said:

That's with the crown open. There are pics with the crown screwed in and it looks okay. The lume is fucked however.

How is the lume fucked? And the video shows the tube was screwed in. Although I've seen other people claiming that the tube looks alright from QC pics.

 

1 hour ago, CurioLeo said:

hxs0X.md.jpg

Proof enough of the correct spacing of the tube for you ?

So they technically fucked up the crown gap spacing in this batch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CurioLeo
5 hours ago, deathgod309 said:

 

So they technically fucked up the crown gap spacing in this batch?

Definitely 

5 hours ago, deathgod309 said:

 

So they technically fucked up the crown gap spacing in this batch?

Like I said earlier, looks more like a BB Black rushed out in a smaller form but lacking attention to detail 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingerskooch
6 hours ago, deathgod309 said:

How is the lume fucked?

The lume colour on the hands doesn't match the lume colour on the dial markers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howitzer
The lume colour on the hands doesn't match the lume colour on the dial markers.

I thought that but it looks OK in some pics


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
21 hours ago, AskGinger said:

That's with the crown open. There are pics with the crown screwed in and it looks okay. The lume is fucked however.

:redcard:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperLory

On top of the diff color between hands and indices, the slme minute hand differs a lot from the chubby hour hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito

Fresh from China then:

hi8HZ.jpg

hifvd.jpg

hiP82.jpg

hinvU.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot
6 minutes ago, Chavezzito said:

Fresh from China then:

hi8HZ.jpg

hifvd.jpg

hiP82.jpg

hinvU.jpg

 

That’s crown is awful, the lume is totally fucked. 

BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!!! :fuelfire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k4jun
44 minutes ago, Chavezzito said:

Fresh from China then:

hi8HZ.jpg

hifvd.jpg

hiP82.jpg

hinvU.jpg

 

When they fix the hands lume it will be one of thhe nices ways to spend $288, thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

That’s crown is awful, the lume is totally fucked. 

BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!!! :fuelfire:

:lol: you are just upset that they didn't charge a gazillion dollars for it. 

1 hour ago, k4jun said:

When they fix the hands lume it will be one of thhe nices ways to spend $288, thanks for sharing.

It is noticeable looking close up but at arms length you don't see it but I understand as I am usually very picky about flaws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CurioLeo
3 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

Fresh from China then:

hi8HZ.jpg

hifvd.jpg

hiP82.jpg

hinvU.jpg

 

Great value for money. If you compare with mine, the dial should be more textured and the bezel less textured, but really for the money, who would complain ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
8 hours ago, CurioLeo said:

Great value for money. If you compare with mine, the dial should be more textured and the bezel less textured, but really for the money, who would complain ?

 Exactly :thumbsup:

I think you really need to think about what a gen goes for (how hard it is to get) and that this is a replica. 

It feels really nice on the wrist and those things don't bother me as I can't see them from arms distance really :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob

I'm no anal so one is on it's way to me as we speak ;) 288 well spent imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
16 minutes ago, Pob said:

I'm no anal so one is on it's way to me as we speak ;) 288 well spent imo

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djcoulton

Damn I just ordered one with Trusty, I'm definitely not accepting that lume - it's totally different color. How is that acceptable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot
51 minutes ago, djcoulton said:

Damn I just ordered one with Trusty, I'm definitely not accepting that lume - it's totally different color. How is that acceptable

How can you not accept if that’s the flaw? 

:lmao: 

all trusty will do is get another same, another same, another same, another same... 

just don’t wear it at night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djcoulton

Mate wearing it at night is not the problem - it's the day time I'm worried about. The hands are different colour from the indices 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob

Just sell it then when it arrives. Don't see a problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot
9 minutes ago, djcoulton said:

Mate wearing it at night is not the problem - it's the day time I'm worried about. The hands are different colour from the indices 

:ohwell:

Think you need to wait for v3 or v4 or lower your expectations. 

6 minutes ago, Pob said:

Just sell it then when it arrives. Don't see a problem 

BOOOOM!! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djcoulton

How is it unreasonable to expect the hand and the indices to have the same color? ZF has managed to do it with all the other Tudor Black Bay since v1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito
15 hours ago, djcoulton said:

How is it unreasonable to expect the hand and the indices to have the same color? ZF has managed to do it with all the other Tudor Black Bay since v1

It´s not unreasonable but you will surely get your QC pics and just say no...but don´t expect them to be able to source you one with the same color on the hands and indices as they do come from the same factory.

Just keep calm and wait for the updated version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pob
21 hours ago, djcoulton said:

How is it unreasonable to expect the hand and the indices to have the same color? ZF has managed to do it with all the other Tudor Black Bay since v1

You realise we are talking about reps here, right? That some kids are putting together in some basement somewhere in China who constantly try to please us with our demands. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot
8 hours ago, Pob said:

You realise we are talking about reps here, right? That some kids are putting together in some basement somewhere in China who constantly try to please us with our demands. 

 

:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chavezzito

I have not taken mine of my wrist since I got it :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×