noobwatch76

From RWI, having trouble finding a REP in CONUS

noobwatch76

Hey there. I'm from RWI, been there a few years and bought a few watches. I've heard mentions of this place while over there but this is my first visit to RWG. Excited to see what the differences are. 

My handle is the same, I created it out of haste, has no value my intent was to just find some TD's and run but didn't work out that way. Now a Supporter there and probably be one here.

Ive been hunting down a 114060 on RWI a couple days now without luck so hence my joining here.

Edited by noobwatch76

greg_r

Welcome, mate. Good luck in your search. 3 more posts will get you into M2M

GingerApple
43 minutes ago, noobwatch76 said:

Hey there. I'm from RWI, been there a few years and bought a few watches. I've heard mentions of this place while over there but this is my first visit to RWG. Excited to see what the differences are. 

Compared to RWI, which I'd describe as a thriving watch market and watch review centre, I think this place is more like a local pub full of watch geeks - sure, we talk about watches now and again, but mostly we talk nonsense, take the mickey out of each other and abuse noobs for sport. Anyway, that's my take. Either way, welcome!

noobwatch76

Hey Greg! so you are the "chief hamster wrangler", I think over there they have a cat herder...  or something along those lines..

I'm also one of the guys on RWI that is quick to call bullshit, that is when the site is working along with the apps.

My next step will be to find an app that works well with this site. I'll start with craptalk first. 

Glaude
12 hours ago, noobwatch76 said:

Hey Greg! so you are the "chief hamster wrangler", I think over there they have a cat herder...  or something along those lines..

I'm also one of the guys on RWI that is quick to call bullshit, that is when the site is working along with the apps.

My next step will be to find an app that works well with this site. I'll start with craptalk first. 

The cat herder is present as an admin here also ;)

Just use the site with your mobile browser, Crapatalk is a POS

12 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Compared to RWI, which I'd describe as a thriving watch market and watch review centre, I think this place is more like a local pub full of watch geeks - sure, we talk about watches now and again, but mostly we talk nonsense, take the mickey out of each other and abuse noobs for sport. Anyway, that's my take. Either way, welcome!

Accurate !

DR3M3L
On 13/08/2018 at 22:56, GingerBlubba said:

Pub? Really? With an empty fridge all the time? Bartenders that just take time off whenever they want ( Hey @solkryssare, where are you???! ) and a owner who has socks older than 20% of the folks here? @greg_r :giggle:

Nah, this is more like a retirement home. :lol:

GingerApple
19 minutes ago, DR3M3L said:

and a owner who has socks older than 20% of the folks here? @greg_r :giggle:

Omg! Greg has multiple accounts?

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! GULAG!!!!!!

Come on mods, show us how ballsy you are; throw the boss in the clanger!!!!!!!!

Scotrick

Yep, describes my socks...

ZANKq.md.jpg

EBB

welcome! hope you find the watch you're looking for :)

DR3M3L
11 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Omg! Greg has multiple accounts?

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! GULAG!!!!!!

Come on mods, show us how ballsy you are; throw the boss in the clanger!!!!!!!!

Tried that once... He got out I'm afraid..

GingerApple

Lol, great job!!!

noobwatch76

Nice bike!  Well done!