Sign in to follow this  
dharkey

intime.co long shipping time?

dharkey

Morning everyone, 

Just wanted to get some consensus and see if anyone has had a similar experience with intime.co (Ryan).  I have been waiting over 8 weeks now for my watch to ship/arrive, latest status shows it has been sitting in Jersey for the past 3 days, I live in Virginia and it should have been here by now.  I am afraid that I have been frauded :-(

Overall my experience with Ryan has been poor to be honest, slow shipping time, slow to respond to emails.  Normally I stick with trustytime (Andrew) and the entire transactions have been 100% better. 

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Did I get duped?

Glaude

Hi !

You should head over at RWI (Replica Watch Info) where Intime is a TD.

He's not one here, so apart from some comments you won't get much help about a possible issue.

However, I can add a general statement : once it leaves the TD hands, it's not up to him when and how it arrives to you. If you package is sitting in Jersey, it's not the dealer fault I reckon

black263

As Intime is not a trusted dealer on this forum, you need to join RWI and raise the query there.

BlackjackWQ

Intime isn't even a TD here... right?

dharkey

Thanks for the replies, I can head over to the other forum :)

Not sure if Andrew (Trusty time) is a trusted dealer here, but I just ordered 3 of his and want to give a shout out - his service has been awesome and very fast delivery. 

black263
3 minutes ago, dharkey said:

Thanks for the replies, I can head over to the other forum :)

Not sure if Andrew (Trusty time) is a trusted dealer here, but I just ordered 3 of his and want to give a shout out - his service has been awesome and very fast delivery. 

You can check by looking on the TD list which is linked at the very top of every page on the forum.  If you're buying without knowing who is a TD, you need to stop now, and do some reading.

GenTLe

Also beware that Ryan correct site is intime03.co and any other address is not him.

Glaude
11 minutes ago, dharkey said:

He is one here indeed ! You can head over to his feedback section and give him a shout out there :)

black263
13 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Also beware that Ryan correct site is intime03.co and any other address is not him.

That is correct at the time/date that you posted but will only remain so until the site is seized and replaced by yet another.  Only way to be sure is to look at the current TD list on the appropriate forum.

efajri

Go to RWI. Contact an admin and open a ticket there. Don't complain in public; you will get trashed and abused because Ryan is the most beloved TD there. 

GenTLe
2 hours ago, black263 said:

That is correct at the time/date that you posted but will only remain so until the site is seized and replaced by yet another.  Only way to be sure is to look at the current TD list on the appropriate forum.

Yes, of course: is someone comes to this thread in the future: BEWARE that ONLY the URLs in the TD list are kept up to date. The sites changes with regularity so do NOT trust on Google to find them

BadPickle

How has this got anything to do with Ryan? He’s done his end of the agreement sourcing and shipping your watch, clearly it’s left the country of origin (China) and is now in the country of destination, (America). 

Its just taking its time getting through, maybe it’s been subjected to a spot check or worse it’s been siezed by customs.