eduardoval

Best quality Replica supplier from RWG

eduardoval

Hi to everyone, can you suggest me which you consider the best replica supplier from RWG list, who has the TOP TOP high end replicas.

thanks

Eduardo

Edited by eduardoval

black263

Oh fuck. And posted as feedback for Trusty Time???

GingerApple

R-Factory for Rolex. 

eduardoval

thank you Ginger, any idea on Audemars Piguet.??

Moondustesp
2 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

R-Factory for Rolex. 

+1

fatarms

You've been a member for 5 years.

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, fatarms said:

You've been a member for 5 years.

:rofl: How is that possible????

6 minutes ago, eduardoval said:

If you send a PM to @RepGuy, he'll give you the link for R-Factory and the AP one - so long as he thinks he can trust you.

deju

Only know top top top high end replica sellers 

FoxWilde
47 minutes ago, eduardoval said:

TOP TOP high end replicas.

Setting the bar a bit low, are we?

Mate, I'm not sure what you've been doing the past five years on this forum, you better get reading...

Tits McGee

Over 5 years ago you asked the same question. Not much has changed. As you were told once before....READ and become part of the community. 

Your previous posts tells me you've been bragging to your Peruvian friends again about being able to source good reps. Good Luck!

On 26/08/2013 at 23:47, solkryssare said:

No need for it to.

OP. have a look at our trusted dealers list. Read, read and read. If you want to become part of this community you need to learn how it works here.

Good luck.

Hi Architect, thanks for your reply, i will do that, i am just new on this site, and i am just trying to learn more about rep, and I see here there's alot of people that know about it.

:facepalm:

RepGuy
1 hour ago, eduardoval said:

Hi to everyone, can you suggest me which you consider the best replica supplier from RWG list, who has the TOP TOP high end replicas.

thanks

Eduardo

I'll be blunt, fuck off.

blueoysterboy
2 hours ago, eduardoval said:

Wouldn't that be APF?

Wriggles

Threads like this prove there really is no end to the stupidity of some of the human race

Tits McGee

Moved to GD. Not a review.

HorFan

Dude, just go on the Google and search "best replica watches", it's that simple.

Retrouk
3 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

R-Factory for Rolex. 

:)

Xpletiv
2 hours ago, Wriggles said:

Threads like this prove there really is no end to the stupidity of some of the human race

Have you seen U.S. news lately?!?!

RussP
30 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Moved to GD. Not a review.

The Gulag would have been more appropriate, me thinks.

Two reasons:

1. Asking a stupid question on the (almost) 5th anniversary of your membership and
  2. Posting it in the incorrect area of the forum

Anybody second the gulag motion?

Say " AYE" :thumbsup2:

Tits McGee
16 minutes ago, RussP said:

The Gulag would have been more appropriate, me thinks.

Two reasons:

1. Asking a stupid question on the (almost) 5th anniversary of your membership and
  2. Posting it in the incorrect area of the forum

Anybody second the gulag motion?

Say " AYE" :thumbsup2:

And you'd be wrong. Besides, it's not a democracy.

RUSH2112

What have I missed?

Thommo82
2 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I'll be blunt, fuck off.

I love you 

Tits McGee
2 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I'll be blunt, fuck off.

This is just plain mean. I think you're way out of line. There's a big difference between answering a stupid question and just being mean. 

Recently, for some reason, many of the same members here are confusing free speech and language with the right to post mean things toward stupid questions. As of late, it seems to be getting worse. Yes, the same daily stupid, lazy questions get old. We all get tired of reading it. I am no exception either. I've posted some pretty nasty things myself.

That said, I've also seen some pretty amazing people do some amazing things for others here. This place is truly special because of the very special people who reside here. Going forward, I am personally going to try to be a bit more helpful and pay it forward some.

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Tits McGee said:

This is just plain mean. I think you're way out of line. There's a big difference between answering a stupid question and just being mean. 

Recently, for some reason, many of the same members here are confusing free speech and language with the right to post mean things toward stupid questions. As of late, it seems to be getting worse. Yes, the same daily stupid, lazy questions get old. We all get tired of reading it. I am no exception either. I've posted some pretty nasty things myself.

That said, I've also seen some pretty amazing people do some amazing things for others here. This place is truly special because of the very special people who reside here. Going forward, I am personally going to try to be a bit more helpful and pay it forward some.

The guy is a re-seller going by his post history. While I personally don't care about the re-selling part, I do think it's shitty how he can't even be bothered to research what he is selling to others, and posts a thread asking where to find the best replicas in general. Not even a specific type, but the best of everything.

While you may feel my reply to be harsh, look at his posts. He only comes back when he wants to be spoon fed the best place to buy his stock. In my opinion, OP is a leech, who is using the forum to make money without offering anything back to the community (posts, reviews, insight, ect.), so while you may think I am simply being mean, I feel differently in this case. I have no problem trying to be more helpful, but I feel it would be wasted on this one, which led to my post.

With that being said, you're the mod, so if you want me to edit my initial reply, just let me know, and I'll do it.

Luxuracer
On 14/08/2018 at 19:42, eduardoval said:

TOP TOP high end replicas.

Since no one seem to want to help ... I will stick my neck out for you.

Contact Roanda

da3b7c7b6b309c9ff187bb2ba671b8237d0cf6bd.jpg?image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=b6b6b6e0

blueoysterboy

Roanda makes an awesome pitch, I totally believe her.  I want to have her babies.