eduardoval

Best quality Replica supplier from RWG

Luxuracer
44 minutes ago, 0ysterboy said:

Roanda makes an awesome pitch, I totally believe her.  I want to have her babies.

"Accurate down to a nanometer."       :rofl:

ringking97

Noob V94 all the way

boneyjr

haha some things never change. 

ruddz

I think the reps they are selling are all the same, read the starters threads

eduardoval
On 15/08/2018 at 02:10, Luxuracer said:

Since no one seem to want to help ... I will stick my neck out for you.

Contact Roanda

da3b7c7b6b309c9ff187bb2ba671b8237d0cf6bd.jpg?image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=b6b6b6e0

Luxuracer thank you very much for your info 

Devil

I love the ZFactory black bays... I own an awful lot of them so my opinion is slightly biased... :D

RussP

Payment sent.

HorFan

Luxuracer thank you very much for your info 

Lux is the only one you can trust around here.

Glaude

I'm amazed by how OP is able to ignore most of the message in here but somehow catching up on those that "seems" useful.

I'll try  @eduardoval : All of our suppliers are sourcing the same product, so they all get the same quality. Check with those that corresponds the best to your business model regarding customs, wholesale, returns, shipping delays etc...

17 hours ago, HorFan said:

emoji106.png Lux is the only one you can trust around here.

:rofl:

eduardoval
6 hours ago, Glaude said:

I'm amazed by how OP is able to ignore most of the message in here but somehow catching up on those that "seems" useful.

I'll try  @eduardoval : All of our suppliers are sourcing the same product, so they all get the same quality. Check with those that corresponds the best to your business model regarding customs, wholesale, returns, shipping delays etc...

:rofl:

Thank you very much Glaude I've been buying from Silix Prime really good supplier but doesn't have new models on the past years so thats why I am looking for a new one..

Canadaice99
On 14/08/2018 at 20:10, Luxuracer said:

Contact Roanda

da3b7c7b6b309c9ff187bb2ba671b8237d0cf6bd.jpg?image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=b6b6b6e0

Isn't that site a fraud? Would be awfully mean if he ended up buying from it. I, like him, are really curious about the answer to this question. And to everyone giving him a hard time, fuck off. Is it that shocking that someone wants feedback about how peoples opinions have changed over time about the best supplier?!? 3d printing tech has revolutionized the industry in many ways, as small interchangeable parts can be created they were impossible to create before.

Replicas from today are fat superior, in every way, than they were in 2008, 2013, hell even 2015. 

Perhaps a good suggestion would be for you all to have a running poll that shows your sentiment regarding top quality providers that is up to date.

If someone else can point me to where exactly the answer to this question is in all the referenced material you guys say to go to, please let me know. I have gone through all the noob material and Dont have an answer.

Chris

Edited by Canadaice99
Jesus

Glaude
4 minutes ago, Canadaice99 said:

3d printing tech has revolutionized the industry in many ways, as small interchangeable parts can be created they were impossible to create before.

How were they created before then ?

I think you have already a lot of answers in your first post waiting for you.

Telling people to fuck off right away won't do you any good, just wait a little, after that waiting time, you'll be able to tell everyone to fuck off :D 

GingerApple
7 hours ago, Canadaice99 said:

And to everyone giving him a hard time, fuck off.

7 hours ago, Glaude said:

Telling people to fuck off right away won't do you any good, just wait a little, after that waiting time, you'll be able to tell everyone to fuck off :D 

You can tell me to fuck off. I don't mind. I actually get a slightly masochistic thrill out of it to be fair.

Tell RepGuy to fuck off though, then you'll get (amusing) fireworks. Or TitsMcGee. That would be awesome.. Go on, do it, tell Tits McGee to fuck off, I dare you. Double dare you.

RUSH2112
8 hours ago, Canadaice99 said:

Isn't that site a fraud? Would be awfully mean if he ended up buying from it. I, like him, are really curious about the answer to this question. And to everyone giving him a hard time, fuck off. Is it that shocking that someone wants feedback about how peoples opinions have changed over time about the best supplier?!? 3d printing tech has revolutionized the industry in many ways, as small interchangeable parts can be created they were impossible to create before.

Replicas from today are fat superior, in every way, than they were in 2008, 2013, hell even 2015. 

Perhaps a good suggestion would be for you all to have a running poll that shows your sentiment regarding top quality providers that is up to date.

If someone else can point me to where exactly the answer to this question is in all the referenced material you guys say to go to, please let me know. I have gone through all the noob material and Dont have an answer.

Chris

Perhaps a good suggestion is for new members to actually find out what the hell is going on here before explaining to us how to fix the place.

Thommo82

I don’t like the new guy 

deju
42 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I don’t like the new guy 

Poor @GingerBlubba :lol:

black263
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

I don’t like the new guy 

I don't like any of you fuckers.  Just some I don't like less than others.  And a few I can even put up with.  And a few less than that, I don't mind buying me a beer.  Mods and Admin are the only ones I'd buy a beer for, cos I'm a creeping cunt.  Apart from at GTGs, of course, when I can force myself to  buy a beer for Yorkies, and Scots. I would even buy a beer for a Geordie, if he didn't just drink free refillable coffee all day.

black263
On 15/08/2018 at 02:10, Luxuracer said:

Contact Roanda

These must be the holy grail of replicas.  Made in Switzerland, accurate to the nanometer, solid gold and COSC certified.  Is she a sock for the R factory?