Lamuken

Which Submariner no date with ceramic beezel?

Lamuken

Hi,
i'm looking for a submariner (no date) with ceramic beezel.
Which one is good, nice and it's price worth?
kind regards Lamuken

FoxWilde

Welcome mate!
First off, this forum is a great place to learn all about reps. Thee first thing you should do is start reading. Luckily, you're hunting for the most answered question on the forum, and a quick search will bring you all the insight about submariners throughout the years. 

Browse through the new members section, read through the content, and research answers. Those are my best advice to you.

Also, check out the TD websites and browse the reps, there's bound to be one of your liking.

Lastly, try to refrain from posting questions that can easily be answered with a quick search. As much as we love questions, we do get a "Best Sub Rep?" post from a newbie too often. Anyways, welcome to the nut house! Best wishes, Now LEARN!!

Fox

Edited by FoxWilde

RepGuy

Read the New Member posts.

Lamuken

Thanks!

Glaude
27 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

Welcome mate!
First off, this forum is a great place to learn all about reps. Thee first thing you should do is start reading. Luckily, you're hunting for the most answered question on the forum, and a quick search will bring you all the insight about submariners throughout the years. 

Browse through the new members section, read through the content, and research answers. Those are my best advice to you.

Also, check out the TD websites and browse the reps, there's bound to be one of your liking.

Lastly, try to refrain from posting questions that can easily be answered with a quick search. As much as we love questions, we do get a "Best Sub Rep?" post from a newbie too often. Anyways, welcome to the nut house! Best wishes, Now LEARN!!

Fox

This ! :thumbsup2:

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Lamuken said:

Hi,
i'm looking for a submariner (no date) with ceramic beezel.
Which one is good, nice and it's price worth?
kind regards Lamuken

Ignore these pricks who just spout bullshit about “reading” and “learning”, just ask a few questions and jump right in... Get this, top notch build, great value for money. 

https://www.pf-828.com/0-0-rlss00096-nf-114060-v7-black-sub-a-2836.html

Lamuken

@pickledbeetroot
Thank you very much for your reply!
Is this available on the toro website too?
Is there a little cheaper version you could recommend too?

Edited by Lamuken

FoxWilde
2 hours ago, Lamuken said:

@pickledbeetroot
Thank you very much for your reply!
Is this available on the toro website too?
Is there a little cheaper version you could recommend too?

http://www.toro.host/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=114060&product_id=648

The noob V7s are a good starting point. Other brands such as BP have cheaper models, also of good quality. I have a BP submariner. I'd say as far as quality NOOB, ARF, and JF are very nice. I'd suggest a BP sub with a A2836 movement, but that'll be all the advice I'll give.

Check out Andrew at Trusty Time he has a huge collection of subs on his website. 

Edited by FoxWilde

RepGuy
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Ignore these pricks who just spout bullshit about “reading” and “learning”, just ask a few questions and jump right in... Get this, top notch build, great value for money. 

https://www.pf-828.com/0-0-rlss00096-nf-114060-v7-black-sub-a-2836.html

Great idea. You can be the one to answer the hundreds of questions about where to find the best version of watches from now on. I hope you're ready to do some searching.

GingerApple
6 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Great idea. You can be the one to answer the hundreds of questions about where to find the best version of watches from now on. I hope you're ready to do some searching.

Even someone else answering the question annoys you :rofl:

You're the best grump ever RepGuy.

narikaa

Nah

c'mon

He's not even a green belt 

in Grumpy-ryu

:D

luunar

My no date sub is still running strong after 5 years. ETA 2836 clone from josh at PC