www.chinanoobwatch.com is trustdealer?

Jasonbaylee

Buy with confidence

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

Jibuti

23 hours ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Buy with confidence

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

ordered just now, thanks for recommendation....

black263

We're always willing to look at potential new TDs.  If you think that's genuine go ahead, buy, then post your review.  Assuming it isn't a scam and you end up with a replica from the PoS Factory.  Actually, thinking about it, the latest PoS version with the gen ETA Rolex Clone movement, and the Finnish Watchmaker dial mod may be the perfect fit for you.

PKJ

They are now [Admin Edit]. They had to change their site because of illegal. If you go to TrustPilot you will see they have many negative reviews. They accpet your money, have a good looking site, and then do not answer emails and often simply cancel your order. This happened to me March 6 2019 after 2.5 months of trying to get a watch or refund or any answers. They accpeted my payment in early January 2019.

Edited by Del
Scam site removed

BadApple
44 minutes ago, PKJ said:

They are now [Admin Edit]. They had to change their site because of illegal. If you go to TrustPilot you will see they have many negative reviews. They accpet your money, have a good looking site, and then do not answer emails and often simply cancel your order. This happened to me March 6 2019 after 2.5 months of trying to get a watch or refund or any answers. They accpeted my payment in early January 2019.

More fool you !!! - See new are new - read all of the New Members section and you will end up richer then poorer. 

trailboss99
On 16/03/2019 at 03:51, BADAPPLE said:

More fool you !!! - See new are new - read all of the New Members section and you will end up richer then poorer. 

Um, mate, he's only been a member a week. How was he to know? 

Easy on da noobs huh?