bdnica

Women Wearing Men's Watches - Sharing Rules

bdnica
2 hours ago, Howitzer23 said:

Or a blue Aquanaut?

2 hours ago, Howitzer23 said:

What about a blue Tudor Pelagos on rubber strap? Doesn't get much more blue than that! 

It's down to either the new blue Blancpain Bathyscaphe,  Rolex Batman on a blue rubber strap or the Yachtmaster with a blue Nato as rocked by  xaneda on the 'Post Your Rolex' threads' (well-played xaneda!)   I'm all in for the Blancpain Bathy, but if I push it she'll automatically choose one of the other two.  Works that way with all sorts of decision.... :archaeology:

blue_ceramic_bathy.jpg batman.png yachtmaster_blue.png

On 28/08/2018 at 16:12, deju said:

Go with polar on white rubber b strap 

570_DA52_A-738_E-4_D9_F-_BE67-94_CF64_F5

Although she saw this and got kind of interested.  Does look pretty cool.  Nice job!  Given that, I  showed her Reg's Bamford Snowtrooper which might look cool with a nato or rubber strap with some blue stitching or striping.  (Going the Reg route would save me some bank too... meaning it won't happen.)

snowtrooper.png

bdnica
44 minutes ago, donkacper said:

I just bought a Rolex Sea-Dweller 43 and decided to give my submariner to my wife, she loves it and I must admit it looks very sexy when she's wearing it :)

Wysłane z mojego BBB100-2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Think I speak for all of us in saying a pic of your wife looking sexy with your Submariner would be helpful to this thread.  For scientific and research purposes, of course....

donkacper

Think I speak for all of us in saying a pic of your wife looking sexy with your Submariner would be helpful to this thread.  For scientific and research purposes, of course....
Haha, I kind of walked right into this, right?
I'll see what I can do, for science of course

Tits McGee

This is just noise about women folk wearing their mans watches. Actually this is code for the OP and the rest of his "virgin army" to talk about how much they enjoy wearing girls panties. Next thing you know.....they'll be wanting their own sub-forum. 

cLuz4ou.jpg

donkacper

Nice picture, isn't your grandma angry when you borrow those?

CurioLeo

For what it's worth, I have quite a few VERY high end vintage Seikos (Grand and King Seiko dress watches, Seikomatics and other equivalent chronograph models 5717, 7018 etc) which have all pretty much become my wife's watches. They all hover around the 36mm mark and look much more at home on her wrist than mine.  My daughters even love the Pams and are cool with the 44mm case - it's the height and weight that makes them rule out the Panerais. The new Luminor Due and the 42mm Radiomirs are probably spot on !

black263

Clare has a variety of "girly" and "men's" watches, although the men's watches tend to be the smaller size (Think explorer, tank, etc).  She also has VERY firm views on what she likes from my collection.  It has to be "manly" in her words, and she'll look at a watch and give me a no or yes in a couple of seconds.  She also drinks pints and attends GTGs as the only female.  Last time she complained that she was the only woman with about 20 men.  She wanted more men.

bdnica
7 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

This is just noise about women folk wearing their mans watches. Actually this is code for the OP and the rest of his "virgin army" to talk about how much they enjoy wearing girls panties. Next thing you know.....they'll be wanting their own sub-forum. 

cLuz4ou.jpg

You're half-right.  We wear their bras and heels too.   But only the high quality stuff....

Glaude
8 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

It's been 8 hours since this post, now where's our subforum ? 

Disappointed

bdnica
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Disappointed

In progress my Euro brother... patience!  

Have to admit I'm a bit confused....  Tits McGeegiven your forum name I'd have expected a shot of you in a bra or bikini top?   Given this selfie you so bravely posted, maybe think about changing your forum name to 'Tiny Pack McGee' or something along those lines?  Just sayin'....   

Can we count on you to moderate this new sub-forum?  Can't think of a better man person for the job!

bdnica
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Disappointed

There's been an amazing response for participation in the soon to be uploaded 'Virgin Army' sub-forum.  Waiting for Tits McGee to approve and agree to act as Mod.  These three applicants in particular have made me totally re-think my position of  Panerai as an option.

chica_watch_2.jpg chica_watch_3.jpg  chica_watch_1.jpg

GlaudeGingerBlubbaJasonbayleedejudo you expect strict enforcement of the 'Virgin' criteria?   I'd ask for  a little flexibility on this point...

Tits McGee
2 hours ago, bdnica said:

In progress my Euro brother... patience!  

Have to admit I'm a bit confused....  Tits McGeegiven your forum name I'd have expected a shot of you in a bra or bikini top?   Given this selfie you so bravely posted, maybe think about changing your forum name to 'Tiny Pack McGee' or something along those lines?  Just sayin'....   

Can we count on you to moderate this new sub-forum?  Can't think of a better man person for the job!

No need to moderate that particular forum. You guys should be able to settle your own disputes.

WtivPr9.gif

Glaude
3 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

No need to moderate that particular forum. You guys should be able to settle your own disputes.

You sure ? We can become quite violent sometimes :

lgoYhR4.gif

You never know when a heated argument can start !

NCRich

Wife tries to take ever watch I buy.  No matter the size.

bdnica
24 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

WtivPr9.gif

I hear you and would normally agree.  But it's not the males that concern me.  It's my wife and her revolutionary friends that create the fear.  Any one of them could take down three of us without chipping a nail or messing up their make-up.  

badass_nica_women.jpg revo_chica_1.jpg

revo_chica_2.jpg                  revo_chica_4.png

xaneda
21 hours ago, bdnica said:

It's down to either the new blue Blancpain Bathyscaphe,  Rolex Batman on a blue rubber strap or the Yachtmaster with a blue Nato as rocked by  xaneda on the 'Post Your Rolex' threads' (well-played xaneda!)   I'm all in for the Blancpain Bathy, but if I push it she'll automatically choose one of the other two.  Works that way with all sorts of decision.... :archaeology:

blue_ceramic_bathy.jpg batman.png yachtmaster_blue.png

Although she saw this and got kind of interested.  Does look pretty cool.  Nice job!  Given that, I  showed her Reg's Bamford Snowtrooper which might look cool with a nato or rubber strap with some blue stitching or striping.  (Going the Reg route would save me some bank too... meaning it won't happen.)

snowtrooper.png

Thanks @bdnica !!

Mine likes seikos after getting her the Seiko Starlight.

Now my Seiko Monster also becomes her permanently.

And she is now eyeing the Baby Tuna that I was wearing in this pic.

42471382560_1d3044cfc2_b.jpg

Edited by xaneda

BenjaminButton
 cLuz4ou.jpg

1. ^^^ This
2. I’m strangely aroused

bdnica
11 hours ago, NCRich said:

Wife tries to take ever watch I buy.  No matter the size.

So it's true what they say?  Size doesn't matter?   Nice to have that cleared up!

bdnica
On 28/08/2018 at 15:39, Glaude said:

Finally got round to ask the wife about the Nica Ninja choices.

She likes the overall look, not too busy dials, simple yet elegant and modern design. She would go for the red as she can't stand yellow and think red would go easier with various outfits

Red was the choice for her too, but it's looking like I've steered her to the blue Bathy (by pushing everything else other than the blue Bathy!).  So our deal still stands... if it doesn't play out as envisioned you have first rights on an M2M deal!

Jasonbaylee
My wife will go through my watch box now and then and grab one to wear for the day.  She used to borrow my PAM 127 fiddy all the time when I had it.  Mind you, she's 5 feet tall.  It looked like a clock on her wrist.  She's borrowed other PAMs as well when I owned them.
She also tends to commandeer from time to time.  The most recent one was a 116300 DJ II with a red grape dial.  She "borrowed" it about a year ago, and it now resides on her watch stand :lol:

I love her great confidence n rarely many ladies will come close to that! Be damn proud of her!!!

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

Jasonbaylee
Red was the choice for her too, but it's looking like I've steered her to the blue Bathy (by pushing everything else other than the blue Bathy!).  So our deal still stands... if it doesn't play out as envisioned you have first rights on an M2M deal!

Mate i seek your listening ear if i may. Imho red is a cliché for ladies. Steering her towards a blue dial is a great move!

At this juncture Why not condition her with either a pepsi or batman rolex? Either way it is a check mate! Both of you can wear it! Hehehe..

Jasonbaylee
Here's my wife holding my 16570....

16789642_732182076944747_7315879406029766656_n.jpg

Definitely i am not looking at that watch unfortunately 🤭. Wish my spouse will do that kinda pose for me! Hahahaha

brang1

i think @peedog' s wife is the only female that truly knows how to wear a watch!

Tits McGee
13 hours ago, bdnica said:

I hear you and would normally agree.  But it's not the males that concern me.  It's my wife and her revolutionary friends that create the fear.  Any one of them could take down three of us without chipping a nail or messing up their make-up.  

badass_nica_women.jpg revo_chica_1.jpg

revo_chica_2.jpg                  revo_chica_4.png

I hear ya! I know the type. 

d7knV7x.jpg

Tits McGee
44 minutes ago, brang1 said:

i think @peedog' s wife is the only female that truly knows how to wear a watch!

WRONG!

doTOUIC.jpg