Women Wearing Men's Watches - Sharing Rules

Jasonbaylee

Lol

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

GingerApple
57 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

I hear ya! I know the type. 

d7knV7x.jpg

Looks like something you would have shot in your Elmer Fudd days and mounted.

As in taxidermy. Not necrophilia.

Jasonbaylee

GB did u allow yr wife to wear the Pamm127?

Ped
i think [mention=5966]peedog[/mention]' s wife is the only female that truly knows how to wear a watch!

You should all know where to find her by now! Got some more to post but it’s getting time

bdnica
9 hours ago, brang1 said:

i think @peedog' s wife is the only female that truly knows how to wear a watch!

8 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

WRONG!

doTOUIC.jpg

Well played.  This chica does a nice job  with a Gold Rolex President:

gold_rolex_chica.png

BenjaminButton

Feel my gendered love.

Baume are promoting a new genderless range of watches. What a bunch of fecking morons. Pictures attached showing some of the sexless watches and a ‘man’ cavorting with his genderless timepiece clearly the watch has impregnated him with viral marketing and thrown him into an arm waving fit of gender confusion. Arsetards the lot of ‘em.

3c2947e5bd764876893d17398877df4c.jpg

a76e236c34e5ff9f3e327f87b7860b41.jpg

GingerApple

@Piloten There are some new Baume watches (above) that you'll probably like.

Glaude
1 hour ago, GingerBlubba said:

@Piloten There are some new Baume watches (above) that you'll probably like.

Offended !

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Offended !

I did write your name first (really), but deleted it because I thought I'd get more of a rise out of Big John.

Glaude
3 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I did write your name first (really), but deleted it because I thought I'd get more of a rise out of Big John.

I do like the watches...

BenjaminButton

Here yer go - one for you Baumer boys

f27cda496ee40e4fb532b24bbd9e33ee.jpg

bdnica
13 hours ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Mate i seek your listening ear if i may. Imho red is a cliché for ladies. Steering her towards a blue dial is a great move!

At this juncture Why not condition her with either a pepsi or batman rolex? Either way it is a check mate! Both of you can wear it! Hehehe..

Not to worry.  She's firmly set on the Blancpain Bathyscaphe with the blue sunburst dial.  Not surprisingly, the most expensive of the lot at just shy of $500.   So need to reallocate funds first, but will post multiple pics once she takes possession.   I've been waiting quite awhile for a decent rep of this watch so hopefully she'll allocate some wrist time for me.  Makes the cost a little more tolerable!

Jasonbaylee

Bdnica

bdnica

Still haven't pulled the trigger on the blue Bathy she covets, and a blue dial 15202 is 'en camino'.  In the meantime, the Nica Ninja has taken a liking to my Portuguese Chrono.  Would re-evaluate this idea of 'open access' but it's way too late.  I've released the Kraken...

IMG_2667.jpg IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

Yet her favorite remains the Seiko Solar Chrono SSC23 - she gets more comments/compliments by a wide margin wearing the Seiko.

fullsizeoutput_58b4.jpg IMG_2653.jpg

Abe Fromen

My wife loves sports watches. She actually is stage 2 before the watches I grow tired of, end up on M2M.  LOL

A few she's taken over and refuses to sell are her blue arabic Portugueser, a 16610 on a strap and my blue Tudor snowflake 9410/0. She also wears her own 41mm Daydate on a strap. 

Ped
My wife loves sports watches. She actually is stage 2 before the watches I grow tired of, end up on M2M.  LOL
A few she's taken over and refuses to sell are her blue arabic Portugueser, a 16610 on a strap and my blue Tudor snowflake 9410/0. She also wears her own 41mm Daydate on a strap. 

Pics or it didn’t happen

bdnica
1 hour ago, peedog said:

Pics or it didn’t happen emoji1303.png

What he said.... no pics, no licks, no tricks.

bdnica

This topic sort of lost the beat...  sad given one of the all time great philosophical observations concerning watches, shared by @deju's is now commonly accepted in the lexicon of watch knowledge:

On 22/08/2018 at 12:30, deju said:

If a woman doesn’t want to wear your watch, you’re never getting laid. 

@Glaude  this important metric should be incorporated as a new category in to your already outstanding review templates.  Or perhaps an entirely independent sub-forum review section based on @deju's wisdom?  There's always room for improvement!

In an effort to re-generate interest, I'll update the Nica Ninja's recent adventures in watch world.

The Portugueser Chrono remains a favorite... especially after changing it out with a sailcloth strap.  Still have the alligator, but the sailcloth is great for the hot weather, makes it somewhat more versatile, and I like it too so it's not as though I've lost the watch to her (it remains one of my all time favorites.  

fullsizeoutput-5a85.jpg fullsizeoutput-5a89.jpg

Along with the increased interest, there's been a concurrent increase in her aggressive behaviour.  Here she's calling out me and my 15202... questioning manhood and generally talking shit.

IMG-2960.jpg

She's picked out a few on her own as well.  She loves this gen Mondia Quartz Diver.  It's nice piece for the money (nicer than I expected) but looks better on her than me.

IMG-3742.jpg fullsizeoutput-5ccf.jpg

And in spite of her preference of straps over bracelets, she received a ton of attention and compliments while wearing the 6263 I just got from MR.  (Attention directed towards the watch, for you perverts prepared to comment... you know who you are!)

fullsizeoutput-5e66.jpg IMG-4277.jpg

Needless to say, she claims her taste has now 'evolved' and that bracelets can be an acceptable alternative....

She's acquired (stolen) more from me, but will leave it here to gauge if interest surrounding this topic still holds.  

bdnica
1 hour ago, bdnica said:

She's picked out a few on her own as well.  She loves this gen Mondia Quartz Diver.  It's nice piece for the money (nicer than I expected) but looks better on her than me.

The day she got her Mondia, she tried to smack talk my Cosmograph 6263 which had arrived a bit earlier.  She walked that back quickly, and decided she needed to 'test drive' it in public... the result now being the 6263 is part of her regular rotation.

IMG-4147.jpg fullsizeoutput-5e67.jpg

She also co-opted a Deep Blue Master 1000 I got awhile back.  But it's been relegated to the bench in favor of her Mondia.

KCvw3-LJ6-ROGb-VXNoge-q-Ug.jpg 

GenTLe

LoL, always entertaining reading about you two :)

Luckily I have quite big wrists (and therefore nearly no watches below 40mm), so there aren't many of my watches that can fit well a lady ;)

CollieWobbles

Great thread resurection. keep it going:D

GingerApple

I can only speak for myself, but I want more photos of our respective partners shopping for fruit and veg. Do we need a separate thread, or perhaps we should just leave them in here?

#LessWatchesMoreVeg!

deju
29 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

I can only speak for myself, but I want more photos of our respective partners shopping for fruit and veg. Do we need a separate thread, or perhaps we should just leave them in here?

#LessWatchesMoreVeg!

Mine does our shopping online.... a most boring endeavour!

GingerApple
59 minutes ago, deju said:

Mine does our shopping online.... a most boring endeavour!

:ttiwwop:

Jasonbaylee
The day she got her Mondia, she tried to smack talk my Cosmograph 6263 which had arrived a bit earlier.  She walked that back quickly, and decided she needed to 'test drive' it in public... the result now being the 6263 is part of her regular rotation.
 IMG-4147.jpg fullsizeoutput-5e67.jpg
She also co-opted a Deep Blue Master 1000 I got awhile back.  But it's been relegated to the bench in favor of her Mondia.
KCvw3-LJ6-ROGb-VXNoge-q-Ug.jpg 

Beautiful!
Sexy too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk