bdnica

Women Wearing Men's Watches - Sharing Rules

bdnica
On 15/04/2019 at 03:48, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

I can only speak for myself, but I want more photos of our respective partners shopping for fruit and veg. Do we need a separate thread, or perhaps we should just leave them in here?

#LessWatchesMoreVeg!

@DefinitelyNotGingerBubba,  I like where your head's at.  I'm from the school that believes there's nothing so good it can't be made better with lingerie.  You're just sick and twisted enough (which is why I find you credible and worthy of mad respect) to figure out how this sort of thing can be integrated creatively using watches and carbon-based female lifeforms.   We await your guidance....

Image-4-17-19-at-7-01-AM.jpg

BIG GRUNDY

What the .....

Glaude

Great, now I'll look like a weirdo (more than already) with a bonner in the fruit isle of the supermarket ...

Nahh no one will notice it ...

bdnica
1 hour ago, bdnica said:

@DefinitelyNotGingerBubba,  I like where your head's at.  I'm from the school that believes there's nothing so good it can't be made better with lingerie.  You're just sick and twisted enough (which is why I find you credible and worthy of mad respect) to figure out how this sort of thing can be integrated creatively using watches and carbon-based female lifeforms.   We await your guidance....

10 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Great, now I'll look like a weirdo (more than already) with a bonner in the fruit isle of the supermarket ...

Nahh no one will notice it ...

@Glaude I've missed the obvious.  While cultural differences exist and creative styles differ, you are at the same level of  'twisted and disturbed' as Ginger.  And you possess professional level design skills.  Given the 'close relationship' the two of you share, I think  a collaboration makes total sense.  I lack the skills to take this to the next level.  I'm actually worried as to what the two of you might come up with...  Maybe an entire line of watches based on erotic fruit?  Who knows where you can take this?

Godspeed.

FL13
On 30/08/2018 at 12:30, FL13 said:

Here's my wife holding my 16570....

16789642_732182076944747_731587940602976

Somehow this got un-linked so i updated it back on page 2

tbird1007

Very nice!

cvp3

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Chron

bdnica
1 hour ago, cvp3 said:

I think you've found the Official Goddess of RWG!

fatarms
2 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Whole lotta photoshop going on in that pic.

FL13
11 hours ago, fatarms said:

Whole lotta photoshop going on in that pic.

Whole lotta MAKEUP going on in that pic... YEEEESH... seen less makeup at Drag-shows.

Evan_k

@bdnica what kind of strap was that on the Mondia. I love it. 

fatarms
2 hours ago, FL13 said:

Whole lotta MAKEUP going on in that pic... YEEEESH... seen less makeup at Drag-shows.

Tell us more about the drag shows you go to... :lol:

bdnica
4 hours ago, Evan_k said:

@bdnica what kind of strap was that on the Mondia. I love it. 

It came with the piece.  It was referred to as 'Distressed Textile w/Rubber Backing'.  She says it's comfortable.

IMG-4337.jpg IMG-4335.jpg

She just had me order this one so she can have something a bit less 'distressed'.  Then swap them out depending on the occasion.  

suede-vintage-strap.jpg

Evan_k

Thank you, that was very helpful. Yes they look great.

bdnica

Surprisingly, the Deep Blue won out over the Mondia for the beach and pool this weekend.  

IMG-4392.jpg

CollieWobbles

looking good :thumbsup:

bdnica

I'm somewhat surprised and a bit disappointed this thread hasn't maintained any sort of momentum.  While there's always amazing reviews that are thorough, informative and educational thanks to @Glaude, @semperfi55, and the others who understand horology at a high level, not to mention some great technical data thanks to @NCRich, @GenTLe, and many other technically savvy members, there's a need to step back now and then  to remember this hobby is about having fun.  (Ok, @TheGingerFerret is pretty good at calling out pretentiousness... respect!)  

But still, I'm constantly reminded of the wisdom and prescient observation from @deju early on in this thread:

On 22/08/2018 at 12:30, deju said:

Men’s watches on women is highly fashionable with women.

If a woman doesn’t want to wear your watch, you’re never getting laid. 

So come on guys.  Promises were made, only to leave heartbreak and disappointment when they were broken.   Post some pics of your wives, girlfriends (or wives AND girlfriends) wearing the watches they like.   We need to know if for no other reason to validate the @deju theorem.  

With that out of the way, here's a few recent shots of the Nica Ninja with a couple of my newer acquisitions that caught her attention.

The new Longines Hydroconquest is very much to her liking, even with the bracelet... unusual as she generally prefers straps.

image.png image.png

And much to my surprise, she thinks the Sinn U2 is 'muy fuerte!', albeit on a NATO.  She doesn't like the bracelet. 

image.png image.png  image.png

She looks kind of badass when wearing the Sinn... the reactions she gets are kind of interesting!