PortOS

How come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer???

EBB
1 hour ago, GingerBlubba said:

GLWS

Cheers

Xpletiv

Capital letters in OPs name.......just saying, although it hasn't gone off on a swearing fest towards all of us so maybe it's just a bad joice of letters.

You know, like waiting 12 months to ask about something.......

clean the cut?! nah, just wait to see if it gets infected. 

PortOS

Well, I am sorry for, in a moment of frustration for being treated like an idiot by the guys at PC, I posted here forgiving something I read more than two years ago. Fortunatelly, you kindly remind me that I can have assistance from a moderator, so I will contact them now.

However, and despite the enourmous distress I apparently caused to many on this forum, my question remains: how come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer??? I guess the list of trusted dealers should be a list of sellers that honor their bussiness, not guys that sells you stuff they dont have so you have to ask moderators for help.

Tits McGee
7 hours ago, PortOS said:

After a year, I decided to buy a second rep as well as a strap.

OP did not wait a year to complain. Op bought a watch from PC a year ago and all went fine. He ordered another and a strap 1 year later. I'll bet it's some obscure, hard to find rep nobody else has. Either way, I would have liked to have helped him, or at least try to help him, but I'm not so motivated anymore as he's not asked for help yet. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Tits McGee said:

OP did not wait a year to complain. Op bought a watch from PC a year ago and all went fine. He ordered another and a strap 1 year later. I'll bet it's some obscure, hard to find rep nobody else has. Either way, I would have liked to have helped him, or at least try to help him, but I'm not so motivated anymore as he's not asked for help yet. 

Give OP a chance Titmeister.....

We all know Josh needs a kick up the arse for his overcharging shipping practises and silly games....

Glaude
27 minutes ago, PortOS said:

not guys that sells you stuff they dont have

That's a fairly common practice for TD, they won't go and enquire at the factory for a specific model unless they have money in hand, it has been well covered on the board, use the search box and you'll find more info about it :) 

RepGuy
27 minutes ago, PortOS said:

not guys that sells you stuff they dont have so you have to ask moderators for help.

Would you rather there not be an option to get moderator assistance if things go wrong? I understand the frustration, but the fact remains you haven't asked for help at the time of this post.

You're free to leave a negative review, but people have offered you advice on what to do in order to resolve this. It really comes down to of you want your money back for that strap or not.

Tits McGee
15 minutes ago, PortOS said:

Well, I am sorry for, in a moment of frustration for being treated like an idiot by the guys at PC, I posted here forgiving something I read more than two years ago. Fortunatelly, you kindly remind me that I can have assistance from a moderator, so I will contact them now.

However, and despite the enourmous distress I apparently caused to many on this forum, my question remains: how come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer??? I guess the list of trusted dealers should be a list of sellers that honor their bussiness, not guys that sells you stuff they dont have so you have to ask moderators for help.

EVERY TD listed here has honored their agreement to RWG to allow Staff here to work with them to resolve just these types of complaints. EVERY one, including Josh at Perfect Clones. In fact, Josh has always been more than understanding in these matters, which usually arise due to:

Language Differences

Cultural Differences

Availability

Postal Issues

99.9% of the time, these issues are resolved amicably. Occasionally in the Rep game, a factory will claim to have a watch in stock but is out once the TD receives your payment and goes to get the watch. It's an issue EVERY TD has. You would have known that if you had asked. No, you walk right in and trash talk the guy you sent $ to because you didn't like the way it went down. 

The game ain't Amazon and it ain't for everybody either.

You learned a lesson then didn't you? We all do.....eventually. Something tells me you won't stick around long enough to help the next guy tho.

RollyCR
4 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

What you experienced with Josh is pretty common in the Rep game. Just for your own peace of mind, we listed Perfect Clones as a Trusted Dealer so we could scam you and split your money among us. It's true. Thanks for your donation.

How much does my share work out to? :-)

Joking aside, I have also noticed other trusted dealers being very slow to pull the trigger on a refund when they can't locate the watch you want. I just assume once the money is sent off it's gone, and if they can't locate the watch I want there are always ten others I'll be glad to get. Ideally they won't collect the money until they locate the watch, but that just puts the risk back on them instead of me and I'm guessing a lot of buyers just disappear at that point and a lot of time is wasted. So, the process is what it is. I'm guessing eventually they would refund the money.

PortOS

Well, as Mr. Tits said, I learn something today about buying replicas (I was more concerned in checking the quality of the reps and never worried about the buying process; to be honest, I was do waiting this to be like Amazon). I already asked for help and hope next time things goes better than this.

Tits McGee

I'm locking this thread. The OP has asked for help and I'm coming to the rescue!

1RqaBQ0.gif

Tits McGee

Threads back open. I've tried to help the OP. It's not working. His issue is indeed about an extra strap he ordered for his Top Gun.......last year! You know, the nylon piece of crap that it comes with. Josh has already replaced the strap once but it cracked too! Oh my! The OP doesn't think the quality is where it should be. :facepalm:

I even offered to send him some free 21mm straps out of my stash. OP's response was, shall we say, not appreciative. 

He's all yours. I give up on this one.

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Threads back open. I've tried to help the OP. It's not working. His issue is indeed about an extra strap he ordered for his Top Gun.......last year! You know, the nylon piece of crap that it comes with. Josh has already replaced the strap once but it cracked too! Oh my! The OP doesn't think the quality is where it should be. :facepalm:

I even offered to send him some free 21mm straps out of my stash. OP's response was, shall we say, not appreciative. 

So OP has gotten two straps, but only paid for one, and then is botching because it broke after using it?

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Lol brilliant!

I can picture the steam coming out of your ears :rofl:

At least you'll sleep well tonight thanks to that warm fuzzy feeling of having tried to help someone. Or is the warm fuzzy feeling when in bed just incontinence?

WebWind

... I even offered to send him some free 21mm straps out of my stash. OP's response was, shall we say, not appreciative. 

Unbelievable. :picard2:

Tits McGee
21 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

So OP has gotten two straps, but only paid for one, and then is botching because it broke after using it?

No. OP ordered an extra leather strap. Weeks after he received the watch the nylon strap cracked and the date wheel broke. He sent it back to Josh for repair. Never received the extra leather strap. Josh replaced the nylon once and AND then repaired the date wheel. Sent the watch back with the same old nylon strap attached. I offered to send him some leather straps. I'm not going to bother Josh with this petty 13 month old complaint. Maybe I should. Either way, someones not going to be happy. 

This is what a Moderator does. Customer Service Representative.  I know, it's glamorous, isn't it. I haven't left the house yet and I'm already daydreaming about running my car into oncoming traffic. 

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

This is what a Moderator does. Customer Service Representative.  I know, it's glamorous, isn't it. I haven't left the house yet and I'm already daydreaming about running my car into oncoming traffic. 

That's why I got out of customer service related anything after my first job as a kid. Now I only deal with idiot coworkers instead of even more idiotic customers.

BadApple

I have to say the out of order treatment of this wanker by members on here has made me consider my own membership.

Let me sleep on it. 

Devil
1 hour ago, Tits McGee said:

LOL!

Just thought id add my 2 cents... I've bought all my reps from Josh and have all been better than expected :)

OP confirmed being a fuckwitt.

JSJ

Tits you sold me one of my favourite ever watches many moons ago. 3777 on SS. It's in bits on my bench at the moment because I fucked the date change after 4 years. Fixed now.

Should have sent it back to you for fixing. Fucking shite. You could at least have sent me a couple of free leather straps back with it after you'd fixed it.

Jibuti

I can check for few straps in drawer for OP and send him.... oh wait.... I will not....do not want to be f̶l̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ barbecued....

Pob

Ha ha Tits I can picture you holding your tamper while dealing with that guy rofl.gif

So glad to see you as a mod mate

Tits McGee
21 hours ago, JSJ said:

Tits you sold me one of my favourite ever watches many moons ago. 3777 on SS. It's in bits on my bench at the moment because I fucked the date change after 4 years. Fixed now.

Should have sent it back to you for fixing. Fucking shite. You could at least have sent me a couple of free leather straps back with it after you'd fixed it.

I'm absolutely certain I sent an extra strap

cyEgzKR.jpg

RepGuy
29 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

I'm absolutely certain I sent an extra strap

cyEgzKR.jpg

Payment sent

onionbag

Order placed QC Pics sent...

gk060000000001.jpg

Took a long time though?