PortOS

How come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer???

stikeforce

OP I think your trying a fast one here mate.
Not really giving the full story until Mod got involved.
Be honest, be clear and now God damn be grateful.
You just seem like one of those guys who just wants everything but never happy.
Give honest TDs a break, and not post crappy complaints on the forum which may deter other new people to this hobby who don't understand.
Which will cost TDs potential money.

Let the brother eat and don't punch them in their stomach..🤨

To Moderator... Your Ace's buddy.
Thumbs up for trying anyway.
Don't drive into a pole yet, we need you..But do drive into OP if you happen to cross him ..lol

Striking fear into being ripped off!

Thommo82

*you’re

RussP
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

*you’re

(Grammar) Nazi.

black263
7 hours ago, onionbag said:

Order placed QC Pics sent...

gk060000000001.jpg

Took a long time though?

Bloody hell.  POSTINQ QC PICS IS NOT ALLOWED.  You've been a member here long enough to know that.  

deju
2 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

*you’re

Aces* 

Thommo82
1 hour ago, deju said:

Aces* 

*Arse

deju
10 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

*Arse

Because you mentioned it I couldn’t unsee it. 

Unless we’re both wrong and the moderator indeed has an ace called buddy :lol:

joeshmoe
On 23/08/2018 at 19:24, Tits McGee said:

Threads back open. I've tried to help the OP. It's not working. His issue is indeed about an extra strap he ordered for his Top Gun.......last year! You know, the nylon piece of crap that it comes with. Josh has already replaced the strap once but it cracked too! Oh my! The OP doesn't think the quality is where it should be. :facepalm:

I even offered to send him some free 21mm straps out of my stash. OP's response was, shall we say, not appreciative. 

He's all yours. I give up on this one.

Since joining this forum, I've been a little nervous that I would step on someone's toes by doing something stupid and missing a guideline or rule. Then I read this thread and I realized that there are some incredibly dense people and I think I'll get along just fine. 

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, joeshmoe said:

Since joining this forum, I've been a little nervous that I would step on someone's toes by doing something stupid and missing a guideline or rule. Then I read this thread and I realized that there are some incredibly dense people and I think I'll get along just fine. 

You idiot. You've posted this in the wrong section. Doh!

:facepalm:

Kidding - welcome!

onionbag
On 25/08/2018 at 08:19, black263 said:

Bloody hell.  POSTINQ QC PICS IS NOT ALLOWED.  You've been a member here long enough to know that.  

Sorry mate...

:ban1::ban1::ban1:

chobbes72

This thread is gold lol. Thanks for unlocking it.

McGilli
On 24/08/2018 at 22:04, Thommo82 said:

*you’re

IDEA: How to get to 4000 posts even faster. 1 word grammar corrections. 

Sigg

Comedy Gold, loving it

RUSH2112
On 25/08/2018 at 06:27, joeshmoe said:

The worst thing that can happen is some people you’ll probably never meet will make fun of you a little.  Part of life in general if you ask me.

dalboy

Mother Nature puts a head on our shoulders .... Gods sense of humour renders some of them Void !!

Dal.

Thommo82
4 hours ago, McGilli said:

IDEA: How to get to 4000 posts even faster. 1 word grammar corrections. 

*fasterer

nuvolablue

Is this the right thread to get a free strap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
28 minutes ago, nuvolablue said:

Is this the right thread to get a free strap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You can always check with @Tits McGee 

He has a soft spot for 'sad' story ... Send him one ... You might get lucky!

semperfi55

Guys we're veering off topic here....

What I really want to know is can I buy my noob sub v16 from chinanoobwatch.cn.scam swear to god its seems like the real deal I know some members here always like to shit on the new members for no good reason but i am new here so just want to get the good info and not get scammed not sure why these members give newbies a hard time i bet they have sad lives in real life that's why they come and shit on new people online because they are cowards hiding behind their computer screens i bet if they meet us in real life they would not dare to be so rude it does my head in all i want to do on this forum is to find out about the best replica because i cannot justify spending thousands on a watch i have other priorities in life you know other than impersonating some of my favourite clowns on the forum before they got gulaged and for good reason omg i don't know how handjobhilde used to type like this do you think they talk and think like this in real life because i feel like i will get a heart attack if i go on talking like this without punctuation

Tits McGee
10 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

What I really want to know is can I buy my noob sub v16 from chinanoobwatch.cn.scam swear to god its seems like the real deal I know some members here always like to shit on the new members for no good reason but i am new here so just want to get the good info and not get scammed not sure why these members give newbies a hard time i bet they have sad lives in real life that's why they come and shit on new people online because they are cowards hiding behind their computer screens i bet if they meet us in real life they would not dare to be so rude it does my head in all i want to do on this forum is to find out about the best replica because i cannot justify spending thousands on a watch i have other priorities in life you know other than impersonating some of my favourite clowns on the forum before they got gulaged and for good reason omg i don't know how handjobhilde used to type like this do you think they talk and think like this in real life because i feel like i will get a heart attack if i go on talking like this without punctuation

I wouldn't but go ahead if you like. It's your money. 

Officially our recommendation is: 

ONLY BUY FROM THE TD'S LISTED HERE.

Pretty simple eh?

10 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

And BTW:

In real life I would tell you to: Go fuck yourself! Really!

RepGuy
9 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

Join the club

jLozgV.png

semperfi55
3 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

And BTW:

In real life I would tell you to: Go fuck yourself! Really!

Well said!  :thumbsup::clap:

5 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Pretty simple eh?

Not really because (insert all the reasons under god's blue sky about how that scam site is legit hot shit and that TDs cannot be relied upon blah blah blah)

semperfi55
1 minute ago, RepGuy said:

Join the club

jLozgV.png

gee thanks repguy i always knew you were a top bloke even though you tricked me into giving up pics of my favourite wanking sock i love the sub club it looks like my kind of crowd especially the fit bloke in the middle with the squashed crescent head i can tell that its me because of all the reps i have bought have completely squashed my head so now it looks like some sort of cleft  well done drawing this for the forum hur dur fuck you you twat how dare you draw this shit i just want a serious answer for the best sub why do you always come and crap on my posts what have i done to you you sad fucker you think you are such a tough guy no you are not because your name is rep guy not tough guy

Repguy you have outdone yourself! :clap:Damn I'm kinda craving a Subway now though.... 

Glaude
32 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

:lol: Nice try but you can't copy Handjob, no one can !

semperfi55
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

:lol: Nice try but you can't copy Handjob, no one can !

Definitely can't! My head hurts from composing that verbal diarrhoea spiel...