PortOS

How come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer???

Luxuracer

Lesson to be learned ... @semperfi55 .... Always keep your joke less than 5 sentences. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

RepGuy
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:lol: Nice try but you can't copy Handjob, no one can !

You're just saying that because you and Handjob were butt buddies.

semperfi55
Just now, Luxuracer said:

Lesson to be learned ... @semperfi55 .... Always keep your joke less than 5 sentences. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the advice Lux! I will keep that in mind for future jokes. Indeed, sometimes less is more! No point going full paragraphs when four sentences will do! I don't think I learnt my lesson there...

Glaude
3 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

You're just saying that because you and Handjob were butt buddies.

There's a mistake there, it's GB and Handjob that used to take oily bath together before starting a full-body massage session, words on the street is that Handjob got his nickname like that...

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

There's a mistake there, it's GB and Handjob that used to take oily bath together before starting a full-body massage session, words on the street is that Handjob got his nickname like that...

I'm on to you...

Glaude
11 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I'm on to you...

Well, full disclosure here then, I was filming the whole thing, sent it to HerbaLife managing teams as per request

RepGuy
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Well, full disclosure here then, I was filming the whole thing, sent it to HerbaLife managing teams as per request

Make sure to get a copy to Herbies lawyer as well, in case he ever decides to sue RWG.

McGilli
4 hours ago, RepGuy said:

Make sure to get a copy to Herbies lawyer as well, in case he ever decides to sue RWG.

That was still some of the best stuff I've ever seen around here.... Those Herbalife posts were classic.

JAY969

I’m trying to buy a watch from P.C. right now. Thanks for making me feel like I’m going to get magic beans in mail.  Shit what did I post this on you people are talking  about body rubs and crap. I was posting to the Perfect Clones forum. Someone needs to moderate these stupid posts!

Edited by Jay969
Looked at where my post ended up.

JAY969
On 22/08/2018 at 17:17, jking92 said:

I’ve purchased four watches from PC over the last 3 years and every time it has been an absolute nightmare, PC was the whole reason I left the hobby/obsession for a couple of years, decided to give them the benefit of the doubt when I came back this year, but nope still a complete fucking shit show, long story short, buy from Mary!

But I do think it’s a fair question, why is PC a TD here? There’s many posts over on RWI about exactly these issues being the reason for him not being a TD there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered from pc. SHIT or maybe not? I’ll let you know.

Edited by Jay969
I added some words

RepGuy
33 minutes ago, Jay969 said:

Someone needs to moderate these my stupid posts!

Fixed

Tits McGee
2 hours ago, Jay969 said:

I’m trying to buy a watch from P.C. right now. Thanks for making me feel like I’m going to get magic beans in mail.  Shit what did I post this on you people are talking  about body rubs and crap. I was posting to the Perfect Clones forum. Someone needs to moderate these stupid posts!

I'll look into that right away for you Skippy. I'm warming my Moderator gun up right now. We run a tight ship here BTW. This is a serious watch forum and recently, I believe some here have forgotten that. As a new member, we know that we need to hold your hand, powder your little bottom, and make sure you've had a nutritious meal before we send you out into the cruel world of Rep Watch TD's. Unfortunately you were not greeted in a more polite congenial manner. (But you didn't get the full treatment which normally happens with Numpty's). I strongly encourage you to post more of your thoughts. I'm sure the guys here will be more.....welcoming. Stop in the locker room downstairs and introduce yourself too. (Hint) If you have a mustache (and I know that you do) The guys will automatically like you and welcome even a Numpty like you. Be prepared for hazing tho. You should probably wax before the initiation ceremony too.

UMWBGRY.gif

In regards to your order from PC......you'll be just fine there Skippy. Nothing more to say about that.

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Jay969 said:

Thanks for making me feel like I’m going to get magic beans in mail.

Somewhat presumptuous perhaps that you're going to receive anything  in the mail.....?

58 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

If you have a mustache (and I know that you do) The guys will automatically like you and welcome even a Numpty like you

You have a mustache? Cool.

:ttiwwop:

JSJ

Still waiting for my free straps. Not even a tracking number so far.

Jibuti

yes GB, cool....herez Jay...

Rezultat iskanja slik za gay man with moustache

JAY969
16 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

I'll look into that right away for you Skippy. I'm warming my Moderator gun up right now. We run a tight ship here BTW. This is a serious watch forum and recently, I believe some here have forgotten that. As a new member, we know that we need to hold your hand, powder your little bottom, and make sure you've had a nutritious meal before we send you out into the cruel world of Rep Watch TD's. Unfortunately you were not greeted in a more polite congenial manner. (But you didn't get the full treatment which normally happens with Numpty's). I strongly encourage you to post more of your thoughts. I'm sure the guys here will be more.....welcoming. Stop in the locker room downstairs and introduce yourself too. (Hint) If you have a mustache (and I know that you do) The guys will automatically like you and welcome even a Numpty like you. Be prepared for hazing tho. You should probably wax before the initiation ceremony too.

UMWBGRY.gif

In regards to your order from PC......you'll be just fine there Skippy. Nothing more to say about that.

Thanks I don’t need “hazing” but do whatever floats your boat. I’ve joined into some intelligent forums here devoid of “hazing”, those are the ones I’ll continue to post in and ignore the ones that think they need to get off topic and pollute the forum with juvenile nonsense.

Edited by Jay969
Addition

JAY969

Seriously someone pm me and school me on posting pics I haven’t been successful at that. If I could post pics it wouldn’t be of a YMCA dude it’d be horological in nature.

Edited by Jay969

RepGuy
13 minutes ago, Jay969 said:

Thanks I don’t need “hazing” but do whatever floats your boat. I’ve joined into some intelligent forums here devoid of “hazing”, those are the ones I’ll continue to post in and ignore the ones that think they need to get off topic and pollute the forum with juvenile nonsense.

For wanting to join an intelligent forum, you sure sound dumb. Luckily, I found a new avatar to match your natural intellect.

CgyjJi3.jpg

Glaude
44 minutes ago, Jay969 said:

The forum is the whole website you’re in, you meant to say that you joined some intelligent topics or threads. You'll unfortunately learn and rather quickly should I add, that each and every topic can deviate into banter and juvenile nonsense, it's the spirit of this board ;) 

34 minutes ago, Jay969 said:

Seriously someone pm me and school me on posting pics I haven’t been successful at that. If I could post pics it wouldn’t be of a YMCA dude it’d be horological in nature.

or that (but you already know about this one)

The forum will automatically embed any link provided that finish with a valid image extension like : .jpg ; .gif ; .png etc...

onionbag
On 03/09/2018 at 23:03, nuvolablue said:

Is this the right thread to get a free strap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I can strap you up for free.

Call  strap me up for free

Without the gaps.

McGilli
1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

For wanting to join an intelligent forum, you sure sound dumb. Luckily, I found a new avatar to match your natural intellect.

CgyjJi3.jpg

Just saying...

If you ever took all of the photos you've posted on this forum - and made a coffee table book - I'd buy it.

semperfi55
12 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Just saying...

If you ever took all of the photos you've posted on this forum - and made a coffee table book - I'd buy it.

Not if I outbid you mate, this coffee book would be a  great backdrop for my watch review pics!

RUSH2112

Did we ever find out why josh at perfect clones is a td?

Glaude

@Tits McGee I think @Jay969 the greatest "clockmaker" of all time have a message for you, extracted from his about profile page

Quote content edited at Jay969 redemption request

:rofl: 

I also had a nice PM telling me to stop messing with his profile pic ... :lol:

RepGuy
20 minutes ago, Glaude said:

@Tits McGee I think @Jay969 the greatest "clockmaker" of all time have a message for you, extracted from his about profile page

:rofl: 

I also had a nice PM telling me to stop messing with his profile pic ... :lol: 

What a little bitch. No wonder you like him :johng: