ABFI

Looking for a Carrera...

ABFI

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here. I am looking for a  TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre HEUER 01 CAR2A1Z.FT6044 or a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera CAV5185.FT6020.

I read a few articles along with looking at the Trusted dealers list, but I needed advise please on who would be the best dealer in terms of these particular watches or Tag Heuer Carrera in general.

Apprectiate your help guys.

pictures:

https://www.jomashop.com/tag-heuer-watch-car2a1z-ft6044.html

https://www.authenticwatches.com/tag-heuer-grand-carrera-cav5185-ft6020.html#.W4YO64opCfA

RepGuy

All dealers get the same stock...

Glaude
11 hours ago, ABFI said:

I read a few articles along with looking at the Trusted dealers list, but I needed advise please on who would be the best dealer in terms of these particular watches or Tag Heuer Carrera in general.

As RepGuy said, they pretty much all source the watches at the same place, so you can go with any of them, just take a look at their return & refund policy in case of problems and pick the dealer you feel comfortable doing business with (check their feedback section)

ABFI

Thank you guys so much for your responses.

Another question then since they all come from the same source, I can only find the first watch at on dealer, nobody else sells it. Is that normal?

Glaude
1 hour ago, ABFI said:

Thank you guys so much for your responses.

Another question then since they all come from the same source, I can only find the first watch at on dealer, nobody else sells it. Is that normal?

You can't rely on what you see on their websites, some of the TD here don't even have a website.

The standard way of dealing with a TD is getting a pic or/and link of the watch you want and send them that by email to see if they can get it for you :) 

ABFI

Thank you much for your help.