Palmsworld

Tag connected

Palmsworld

I am from the UK and looking for a tag heuer connected replica watch but where is a good site to buy off

Also as i am new on here where is the best trusted sites to get rep watches from

Edited by Palmsworld

Glaude
9 minutes ago, Palmsworld said:

I am from the UK and looking for a tag heuer connected replica watch but where is a good site to buy off 

Probably nowhere, there's no replica of it as of yet.

The tag heuer connected is on Wear OS and Wear OS is not available outside authorised manufacturers by Google, so you'll never see a Wear OS Rep, and Android one maybe in the future

Vervdc

Yes, highly unlikely they will release a rep of this. I’ve noticed the Montblanc first gen smart watches have dropped in price considerably and worthy of consideration.

BadApple

A TAD NECROPHILIAC DON'T YOU THINK ? 

Glaude
9 hours ago, Vervdc said:

Yes, highly unlikely they will release a rep of this. I’ve noticed the Montblanc first gen smart watches have dropped in price considerably and worthy of consideration.

They look quite good those MB indeed !

9 hours ago, Badapple said:

A TAD NECROPHILIAC DON'T YOU THINK ? 

I can't hear you man... lost your voice ?

Vervdc
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

They look quite good those MB indeed !

I can't hear you man... lost your voice ?

I saw them recently at Bicester Village (outlet store in the UK) for about £450, pretty good if you ignore the screen not being amazing.

GenTLe
5 minutes ago, Vervdc said:

I saw them recently at Bicester Village (outlet store in the UK) for about £450, pretty good if you ignore the fact that in max 2 years they'll be garbage (as like as any electronic device like them).

Corrected it for you.

I don't think that luxury (no, iPhone isn't "luxury") matched with consumable advanced technology will have any sense. And the story of the Vertu phones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertu) should have taught something...

Glaude

Oh it's sure that'll not be buying any of those overpriced luxury brand smartwatch, running a simple WearOS from Google, they look good, but they have nothing more than the cheaper one not branded have.

I hardly wear my Samsung Gear S3 for anything else than sport activity

Vervdc
3 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Corrected it for you.

I don't think that luxury (no, iPhone isn't "luxury") matched with consumable advanced technology will have any sense. And the story of the Vertu phones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertu) should have taught something...

For sure, agreed, I guess some like to have the digital capabilities for things like exercise, reading messages etc while making a statement (luxury brand). I know some friends who own the Connected for those reasons. Not for me, but I understand. Does seem like a lot of money for something that won’t last long and it’s the name being paid for. Interesting that with the Connected watches, Tag offers a swop out for a Carrera after 2 years of you want (have to contribute £1k). They are obviously expecting them to go out of date quick.

Vervdc
20 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Oh it's sure that'll not be buying any of those overpriced luxury brand smartwatch, running a simple WearOS from Google, they look good, but they have nothing more than the cheaper one not branded have.

I hardly wear my Samsung Gear S3 for anything else than sport activity

I owned an Apple Watch 3 for a couple years as I own a lot of Apple stuff, it was good for what its intended for (especially for exercise without needing your phone with you) but ended up not using it much as I wanted to wear my mechanical watches. 

I was originally intrigued by some of the luxury smart watches, but as you say, ultimately it’s the same technology and OS you get in the cheaper android driven watches but with a luxury badge. 

I think a good alternative is a fitness band which can be worn all the time with a standard watch.