Palmsworld

Trusted websites

Palmsworld

I am looking for quality AAA AAAA or noob watches but don't want to paying too much for them. Does anyone know any good sites. I got a so called Daytona off dhgate a load of crap. Please can you help.

Glaude
2 minutes ago, Palmsworld said:

I am looking for quality AAA AAAA or noob watches but don't want to paying too much for them. Does anyone know any good sites. I got a so called Daytona off dhgate a load of crap. Please can you help.

You need to spend more time reading your welcoming private message and check those posts :

black263

Sorry.  We only deal with AA+++ here.  You'll have problems finding the extra two As.

Hupiukko

hello friend

RollyCR

KvSX8As.jpg

Palmsworld

Ok got it

RepGuy

So you want top quality Noob reps, but don't want to spend a lot? That depends on your idea of "a lot", but expect to pay $350-$400+ for a Noob model.

Wriggles
1 hour ago, Palmsworld said:

Of course we can help. The many members have inputted literally millions of posts into this forum full of help, easily found and read. Surely thats enough to start with