Sign in to follow this  
Trinder

Patek philippe advice

David543

Sorry, your picture post didn't work. You have to link to photo bucket, not past a pic directly. It took me 2 months to work out, see the help section!

Check movement prices with Mary, may not be too different. Mary is great and will give a recommendation if you ask her, after all, she us in a good place to know!!

jdoe
The theft of intellectual property does have its risks, apparently, and people like me and thousands of others are complicit in our willingness to purchase the stolen property.

There is no such thing as Intellectual Property, there is only Government Granted and Enforced Intellectual Monopoly.

No theft involved in healthy competition, no matter what your Government tells you!

Edited by jdoe

Baldrick
There is no such thing as Intellectual Property, there is only Government Granted and Enforced Intellectual Monopoly.

Yeah, there's no such thing as dangleberries and the stupidity of some forum members either, :)

In YOUR world, what's the sky colour today ?

jdoe
In YOUR world, what's the sky colour today ?

Black

In your world the Govt is a force for good I take it?

Taxation is not theft, but really voluntary

Conscription is not slavery, but really voluntary

Edited by jdoe

Baldrick

Pity you can't assimilate that into your humour :)

Member X

Trinder, check the Movements Guide in the link in my signature :D

narikaa
Mary has asked me which movement I would like?

......... any suggestions?

Bowel

Dr.Verylong

Women's movements are also nice if they are rhythmically

powderfreak
Mary has asked me which movement I would like?

......... any suggestions?

Bowel

Nuclear

greg_r

As has been said above. If it exists, MReplica or Watchinternational should be able to get it. Just send 'em a photo.

Dtrinder
As has been said above. If it exists, MReplica or Watchinternational should be able to get it. Just send 'em a photo.

Mary has said she doesn't have that model and doesn't really have the time to look.... its been a one reply a day conversation so a bit slow - but I don't think WI have what I'm looking for

Trinder
:rofl: @ Aren, with YOUR eyesight !

Do you happen to know? It looks odd.

Well, hit me over the head with a wet haddock and call me Harriet, I have no idea :rofl:

If you look at the exif data on the penultimate and ultimate pics of the grey dial, the one that shows the hand has an exposuretime of 2 secs and the one that doesn't show it has an exposure time of 6 secs...ergo :blink:

Baldrick? Can you please tell me where I can find those reps you posted on the first page

The dealer with those exact watches, I really want to find them - I have spoken with nearly all the td's and can't seem to find what I'm looking for

Slowlow

^^^^ I'd like to know that too.

narikaa

IMG_2692.JPG

:thumbsup2:

Dtrinder
IMG_2692.JPG

:thumbsup2:

Do these two pictures and the ones baldric posted look like the gens? As I haven't seen any like those... Simillar the one with blue markers is really nice but is there a gen version?

Baldrick
Baldy, how about to post ALL your (oh, it's not yours... pictures in special thread, ask Greg to make it "sticky", like GC's "Devil is in the Details", and instead of taking half of thread volume, just post URL, it will save our and your time. No, seriously... just trying to help. These pics are great, and it's good help, but... you know, what I mean. No offense, tho...

Why don't I put a nice big blob of peanut butter and jelly on my German helmet and you can come and run your tongue round it and lick it off. :D

Now, I have the same posting privileges as everyone else here, so, I'll post what I like, when I like, where I like, as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules, no harm, no foul, noobs get to see some reps that they might never encounter and older members get to indulge in a little nostalgia, the other significant benefit is that it diverts attention from your photos of you in your white safari suit, red shirt and cream loafers, noobs shouldn't be exposed to that type of visual abuse, we could lose some potential valuable members as a result.

Now, if you want, you can put up a poll and ask the members if they'd rather I didn't post photos, ( mine or otherwise ), and I'll oblige accordingly.

In the meantime ..fuck off back to Azerbaijan ( offense intended ) ;)