Sign in to follow this  
Trinder

Patek philippe advice

Bosox
:lol:

A modicum of research as an alternative to an outburst of waffle is always a good start

All the rep watch fora abound with a myriad of more than favourable reviews of $100 reps (you might even assuage your thirst for mediocre photos in them too)

Thanks but BK has plenty of what I'm talking about. Nice dictionary you have

narikaa

Crap photos?

Dictionary, haven't really used one since I was at school.

Bosox
Crap photos?

Sounds like a bit of professional jealousy

Member X

LOL

Bosox, without wishing to be condescending, you're on to a hiding to nothing if you wind up narikaa and Baldrick - both have been in the rep game for literally years, both have more experience and knowledge than I could ever hope to have, and both only have limited tolerance of 'n00bs' insinuating they are somehow being deliberately obtuse and difficult when they are just stating the facts in their usual style. Hang around, do plenty of reading, and you'll see they are the same with everyone - don't take it personally!

And Reg? A dictionary? He's a northerner, I didn't even think they could read...;):whatdidimiss::rofl:

Baldrick
Thanks but BK has plenty of what I'm talking about. Nice dictionary you have

@ bosox!

You've been here a while now haven't you, what is it?, like 24 days, congratulations !

Can you clarify what you mean by 'professional jealousy', oh and whilst you're at it, what you were inferring with 'professional photos' ?

Aren
LOL

Bosox, without wishing to be condescending, you're on to a hiding to nothing if you wind up narikaa and Baldrick - both have been in the rep game for literally years, both have more experiance and knowledge than I could ever hope to have, and both only have limited tolerance of 'n00bs' insinuating they are somehow being deliberately obtuse and difficult when they are just stating the facts in their usual style. Hang around, do plenty of reading, and you'll see they are the same with everyone - don't take it personally!

+1000

I do have poor vision, but I look at all of the photos carefully.

I am not analyzing the photography, just admiring the watches.

I just enjoy looking at the photos of beautiful watches.

These are watches I will probably never see...not even the reps, so if I am to be able to admire them at all...

I only have the opportunity to do so through the photos.

I admire great photos of beautiful watches.

I will never be able to take such photos or see such watches,

but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the photographs greatly and look at the details.

There are some amazing photographers here at RWG and I look carefully.

My comment wasn't in any way a criticism...it was just an observation.

These Patek's are Great photos...really great photos IMO. :)

Thanks for sharing them Baldrick.

The Patek's are a favorite of mine and I don't often get to see really nice photos of them.

These watches are particularly lovely to me.

I especially like the RG with the Roman Numerals and the (cordovan?) gator strap.

It is a stunner with clean sleek sophisticated lines.

Lots of eye candy in all of these Patek shots.

:)

narikaa
LOL

He's a northerner, I didn't even think they could read...;):lol::rofl:

Nay lad always squeeze a few pages o' Racing Pigeon Digest in whilst feedin th'whippets

Bosox
LOL

Bosox, without wishing to be condescending, you're on to a hiding to nothing if you wind up narikaa and Baldrick - both have been in the rep game for literally years, both have more experiance and knowledge than I could ever hope to have, and both only have limited tolerance of 'n00bs' insinuating they are somehow being deliberately obtuse and difficult when they are just stating the facts in their usual style. Hang around, do plenty of reading, and you'll see they are the same with everyone - don't take it personally!

And Reg? A dictionary? He's a northerner, I didn't even think they could read...;):lol::rofl:

Well, here are the facts in my usual style: no pompous guy from Yorkshire or wherever is going to give me a hiding, I assure you. ( BTW,does he really talk that way?) Matter of fact, the only hiding I see is being done by trusted dealers from various police, customs agents, and corporate lawyers. The theft of intellectual property does have its risks, apparently, and people like me and thousands of others are complicit in our willingness to purchase the stolen property. Plenty of dirty hands in this with nothing to brag about, though many do, obviously.

trailboss99

cae6cda4.jpg

15dukg0.jpg

Baldrick

@Botox.....let me iron out some of your wrinkles and smooth your furrowed brow!

Well, here are the facts in my usual style: no pompous guy from Yorkshire or wherever is going to give me a hiding, I assure you.

Well, first and foremost, you haven't stated any FACTS and you haven't been here long enough to have established any semblance of style

Secondly, you're right, no pompous guy from Yorkshire is going to give you a hiding, but that's only by virtue of Narikaa's geography, you may hold the belief that you're stating that as fact, however in the words of the old maxim, "let's see how he shapes', I'd venture to place a wager that it won't be Narikaa that gets a slap around the head :thumbsup2:

Matter of fact, the only hiding I see is being done by trusted dealers from various police, customs agents, and corporate lawyers.

Sorry old boy again you're not stating fact, there are virtually no TRUSTED dealers ex-fora, and NONE of the TRUSTED dealers on our forum are receiving a hiding from anyone.

The theft of intellectual property does have its risks, apparently, and people like me and thousands of others are complicit in our willingness to purchase the stolen property. Plenty of dirty hands in this with nothing to brag about, though many do, obviously.

Now you're making sense !

I await your next nugget of wisdom !

David543
:mulderthesbkiller:

Trinder
:D

Does anyone know about replicafe.com??

Really nice patek rep but just don't know what to make of them so a bit worried about ordering of them

Edited by Trinder

David543

Hi there Trinder. No idea, check the thread

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...ic=7456&hl=

this should take you to commonly asked questions and why you should stick to our dealers.

Most dealers can find watches if you email them a pic of one you like. They can get everything.

greg_r
:Thinking:

Really nice patek rep but just don't know what to make of them so a bit worried about ordering of them

DON'T!!!!!!!

Seriously, stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a whole lot safer.

Trinder
:bcake:

DON'T!!!!!!!

I hear ya, thanks

I just can't fin the watch I want on any of the one from the trusted dealers section

Anyone know if idol replicas is any good?

dingle
:bcake:

DON'T!!!!!!!

I hear ya, thanks

I just can't fin the watch I want on any of the one from the trusted dealers section

idol replicas.......:)

send one of the dealers a pic of the watch you want. If it is available, they can get it.

trailboss99

Dude, if you can't see it ask MReplica or Mary to find it. If they can't, it doesn't exist.

Both have offices at the watch markets where all this stuff comes from.

Baldrick

Are your frackin' ears painted on, 'cos you're not HEARING a word that anyone says to you :D

As TB says,....if NONE of our dealers have or can get your watch, it does not EXIST and NOBODY on here is gonna recommend an off-board scam site !

Trinder

Are your frackin' ears painted on, 'cos you're not HEARING a word that anyone says to you :D

As TB says,....if NONE of our dealers have or can get your watch, it does not EXIST and NOBODY on here is gonna recommend an off-board scam site !

Alright, alright ... I get the picture

I was just thinking there may be a few other legit sites not qouted

I emailed Mary and didn't get a reply for a while so was looking on other sites for the particular model rep I'm looking for

Mary has since replied and advised she is looking so that's good!

Thanks all for your advice

What do people think of vc watches

Edited by Trinder

Baldrick

Love 'em, here's mah favourites :D

061VACHERONPATRIMONY1.jpg

151VACHERONSTEELJUBILE17552.jpg

204VACHERONPULSOMETERLEMANIA1copy.jpg

204VACHERONPULSOMETERLEMANIA3.jpg

204VACHERONPULSOMETERLEMANIA5.jpg

204VACHERONPULSOMETERLEMANIA7.jpg

213C.jpg

213E.jpg

213G.jpg

250VACHERONTOURBILLON1.jpg

250VACHERONTOURBILLON2.jpg

250VACHERONTOURBILLON4.jpg

pfcdre

Number 204 gets my vote,very nice :D

Luthier

Baldy, how about to post ALL your (oh, it's not yours...:ahw: pictures in special thread, ask Greg to make it "sticky", like GC's "Devil is in the Details", and instead of taking half of thread volume, just post URL, it will save our and your time. No, seriously... just trying to help. These pics are great, and it's good help, but... you know, what I mean. No offense, tho...

:D

Trinder

Mary has asked me which movement I would like?

Being a bit of a noob I'm not sure what to get, any suggestions?

David543

Depends what you want!

Eta, Swiss movement,

Asian eta clone, good movement

Asian 21 jewel, jerkier seconds sweep, cheaper

Quartz - cheapest.

I would pick smoothest sweep 28,800 vph and eta or eta clone movement but depends on prices.

Trinder
Depends what you want!

Eta, Swiss movement,

Asian eta clone, good movement

Asian 21 jewel, jerkier seconds sweep, cheaper

Quartz - cheapest.

I would pick smoothest sweep 28,800 vph and eta or eta clone movement but depends on prices.

Thanks, prob go for the Asia eta then as Swiss will prob be a lot more expensive

Does this look like a gen, I don't think I have seen one like this but looks a vintage..

IMG_0070.JPG

cid:6DE74DE0-5A29-418B-8EC8-DD738FE71767/%25E7%2585%25A7%25E7%2589%2587%2520070.jpg

Edited by Trinder