Kant11

Collection so far!

Kant11

My Collection so far

Top row is my gen watches and buttom row are my reps. 

pOdho.md.jpg

Audemars Piquet Royal Oak 15400 JF version:

My first rep i ever bought. I have had it since january '18, bought it from M2M from a fellow RWG member. 

The reason I bought it because I've loved the royal oak especially the bracelet. I absolutely love the bracelet
and in my opinion the coolest bracelet ever made! 

It's a watch I always love wearing and makes me smile every time I look at it :D

pOhWI.md.jpg

Omega Seamaster 30 cal. 269 from 1962:

My first ever gen swiss watch from a premium brand.
Bought it in july '18. Was browsing the danish equivalent of eBay when I found this beauty.
The seller doesn't wear it anymore and just wanted to sell it fast.
So as you can imagine, I've made a good deal :D Love the second hands at 6 o'clock, it's really something I find cool. 

pOHcL.md.jpg

Certina DS action:

Another swiss watch but with no mechanical movement, it's a quartz. Bought it in '13 sp far as I can recall. Bought it used for $200 and has been my beater watch since then. Really tough watch. I do everything with it, I snorkel, shower, play sports and a lot more. It can withstand everything I do. Thats in my opinion the perfect beater watch, no need to baby it. I only changed the battery twice since 2013, so a really reliable piece. 

pOOmK.md.jpg

Seiko Chronogaph (I don't remember the reference nr.) :

Also a quartz watch. I gift my wife gave at my 26th birthday. Really nice gift as she knows how much I wanted a Seiko. Also really sturdy watch, but not as sturdy as my Certina and the casio. After joining RWG I fell more and more in love with Seiko, before RWG I didn't really know about Seiko but that changed when I joined you guys :D

pO3oe.md.jpg

Casio:

Also a good beater watch. Its a gift I got from my uncle.  I don't use it as much as I did before
but I do wear it when I want to work out and don't want to use my other watches. 

pOmWT.md.jpg

REP Rolex GMT-Master II (Don't know the factory):

My latest purchase I got from my trip to Kuala Lumpur. Was walking around China Town when a seller approached my and told me they have good reps. I know it's better to buy from a TD, but the price was too tempting and I could see and buy it instantly. It's not the best rep, but I always wanted to try the GMT master, so why not try it. Really love the rolex design and the GMT function. 

pO5hA.md.jpg

Of course I want to fill out the other spots in the watch box with more interesting pieces :) Right now I'm not planning to get a another rep because I'm trying save money to get the Omega speedmaster. I have really fallen in love the the speedy as it's one of the biggest icons  and hopefully I can buy it next year :)

mr.tourette

Nice little collection going there:thumbsup2:.. I have that same casio and its a great little beater, I  use it nightly as the vibration alarm stops me waking the wife when I get up at stupid o clock:lol:

Sigg

Good collection. Thanks for sharing. Nice AP and the Certina looks bombproof. I’m sure those empty spaces will fill up soon. All the best.

semperfi55

That's a very well balanced and varied collection! :thumbsup: I'm a fan!

Love the vintage Omega!

I see you have 6 more spaces.... keep 'em coming :throwingmoney:

HeavyKrush

Right... just a short while you'll need to upgrade to a 24 slot box buddy. Nice start for sure.

Kant11
19 minutes ago, mr.tourette said:

Nice little collection going there:thumbsup2:.. I have that same casio and its a great little beater, I  use it nightly as the vibration alarm stops me waking the wife when I get up at stupid o clock:lol:

Also tried to use it to use the vibration alarm to wake up, but I sleep too heavy and I need something more drastic to wake me up, I mostly is it when I go to the gym ;)

15 minutes ago, Sigg said:

Good collection. Thanks for sharing. Nice AP and the Certina looks bombproof. I’m sure those empty spaces will fill up soon. All the best.

Thanks mate, the Certina is a really under appreciated brand. You can get a really good watch for your money, and it’s swiss! 

Kant11
11 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

That's a very well balanced and varied collection! :thumbsup: I'm a fan!

Love the vintage Omega!

I see you have 6 more spaces.... keep 'em coming :throwingmoney:

I love that omega, can’t believe it’s 56 years old. Still very beautiful till this day!

ptq4K.jpg

Tried to take the the case back off, and the movement blew me off! It’s a real stunner

semperfi55
3 minutes ago, Kant11 said:

I love that omega, can’t believe it’s 56 years old. Still very beautiful till this day!

ptq4K.jpg

Tried to take the the case back off, and the movement blew me off! It’s a real stunner

Oh my...

Wouldn't mind a display caseback on this beauty.... well done! :clap:

Glaude

Nice start ! 

You can already take a look at those 24 watch boxes as HeavyKrush suggested :);) 

Kant11
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nice start ! 

You can already take a look at those 24 watch boxes as HeavyKrush suggested :);) 

39 minutes ago, HeavyKrush said:

Right... just a short while you'll need to upgrade to a 24 slot box buddy. Nice start for sure.

Haha I know, soon I'll be needing a 24 slot box and I will feel a massive need to fill them out, watches is really taking up more and more of my time (and emptying my wallet :D)

31 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

Oh my...

Wouldn't mind a display caseback on this beauty.... well done! :clap:

I really thought of it too, the movement is too beautiful to be hidden away, is it possible to get a display caseback for it?

semperfi55
2 minutes ago, Kant11 said:

is it possible to get a display caseback for it?

No idea actually, I'd imagine it would be tricky to find anything that would fit a 35mm case, sorry!

19 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nice start ! 

Kant11 be wary of Glaude. He's nice to all newbies, including me, and look how much trouble has he got me into :facepalm::baghead:

ruddz

These Omega are timeless!

Glaude
4 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

No idea actually, I'd imagine it would be tricky to find anything that would fit a 35mm case, sorry!

Kant11 be wary of Glaude. He's nice to all newbies, including me, and look how much trouble has he got me into :facepalm::baghead:

And I continue to drag him into troubles on a regular basis :D 

Kant11
16 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

But Glaude seems so nice :D

Thommo82
11 minutes ago, Kant11 said:

But Glaude seems so nice :D

He’s a French snake 

Glaude
11 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

He’s a French snake 

ncfWTPC7Mr-12.png

Thommo82
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

ncfWTPC7Mr-12.png

Confirmed 

McGilli
4 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Confirmed 

Totally

21j263l.jpg

Thommo82
4 hours ago, McGilli said:

Totally

21j263l.jpg

Fuck

Now why didn’t I think of that.......

GingerApple
8 hours ago, McGilli said:

Totally

21j263l.jpg

:lmao:

Awesome :clap:

And no doubt accurate.

Glaude
11 hours ago, McGilli said:

Totally

21j263l.jpg

:rofl: 

3 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

And no doubt accurate.

:finger:

Thommo82

@Kant11 please excuse my stupid friends (um... and me....) as we have a habit of changing the theme of a thread in a matter of just one comment. Don’t believe me? Check out just about any thread I have ever posted. Yep, shitstorms...

Your collection is started out very well indeed, with the flagship definitely being that lovely vintage Omega.

Keep the pics coming as you add more watches to those lonely spaces in your watchbox.

Kant11
2 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

@Kant11 please excuse my stupid friends (um... and me....) as we have a habit of changing the theme of a thread in a matter of just one comment. Don’t believe me? Check out just about any thread I have ever posted. Yep, shitstorms...

Your collection is started out very well indeed, with the flagship definitely being that lovely vintage Omega.

Keep the pics coming as you add more watches to those lonely spaces in your watchbox.

Just checked your other posts, and yeah you’re complete right haha :D 

That vintage omega really got me into omegas, hopefully I’ll soon post pics of the Speedmaster I’m planning to get, if I manage to not get tempted to buy reps by you guys :D

Thommo82

Get the Speedy mate, you won’t regret it and you can always sell it in the future and most likely won’t lose any money.

I have a rep Speedy, but there are no really great ones due to subdial  spacing. Only the quartz reps have good subdial spacing 

Kant11

You’re right, I won’t lose money on a speedy and it will never go out of style 

But I can’t decide between the Moonwatch or the reduced? Any recommendations mate?