Sign in to follow this  
ZellerFTW

QC assistance on PAM253 and Santos 100

ZellerFTW

Again, I'd appreciate a second set of eyes on these. I've looked at them closely and am very satisfied, but I don't have nearly as keen an eye as the more experienced folks here...

First, the PAM 253...

36371.jpg

36375.jpg

36376.jpg

And the Cartier Santos 100 chrono...

(I felt up a gen yesterday, and the gen does indeed have a date pusher as well!)

36326.jpg

36328.jpg

36329.jpg

Thanks, gents!

Del

They look good to me too! ;)

I'm not a Cartier expert so don't know if the bezel screw slots are all meant to be facing the same way, or be horizontal or vertical or whatever.

Luthier

If you're satisfied, why do you need 2nd opinion? Another "Tear it apart" thread?

ZellerFTW
If you're satisfied, why do you need 2nd opinion? Another "Tear it apart" thread?

As I already said, I wanted some extra sets of eyes in case I missed anything quality-related.

ZellerFTW

I'm not a Cartier expert so don't know if the bezel screw slots are all meant to be facing the same way, or be horizontal or vertical or whatever.

When I was checking out the gen, one of the things I noted were the screws. They are not supposed to be aligned at all. Even in the catalog shots.

Del

When I was checking out the gen, one of the things I noted were the screws. They are not supposed to be aligned at all. Even in the catalog shots.

Awesome! ;)

Silverspeed

Looking as good as one can expect.

The Santos looks very well made, only thing is the dial colour...on the rep it's way too creamy

almost yellow....the gen is much wither.

Btw the dial colour has nothing to do with QC....it's just the way the reps are made

mike666
Looking as good as one can expect.

The Santos looks very well made, only thing is the dial colour...on the rep it's way too creamy

almost yellow....the gen is much wither.

Btw the dial colour has nothing to do with QC....it's just the way the reps are made

Yes, apparently the whole series from the factory has this issue. However, even with this colour the chrono model looks awesome.

David543

Really nice looking watches!

Ska

Ok seriously guys, this has to stop.

Zeller no disrespect mate but the QC pics are there to verify that the watch is a.) the one you ordered b.) runs. c.) the hands haven't fallen off. d.) looks new.

Screws, slightly mis-aligned pearls, end-link fit, the precise alignment of rehaut engraving and any other tiny cosmetic faults which will vary from rep to rep are not negotiable. the dealer at this point has bought and paid for your watch.

I don't mean to pick on you but we're getting threads like this every day at the moment. This isn't Amazon.

Oh - and mate Both watches look fuckin' sweet!

baruch

damn i really love the pam, the details on this thing are just gorgious!!!!!!!!

you got some good taste there fellow watch lover :D

nunu78

I think Greg_r made it very clear , forum take on this QC pics thing.

I think itz a time tht these QC pic thread should be stopped.

In btw tht Panerai is pure sex , mate enjoy it often.

pfcdre

Pam looks great,not a cartier fan but think you will be very happy with them,congrats on your purchase :D

Luthier
Ok seriously guys, this has to stop.

Zeller no disrespect mate but the QC pics are there to verify that the watch is a.) the one you ordered b.) runs. c.) the hands haven't fallen off. d.) looks new.

Screws, slightly mis-aligned pearls, end-link fit, the precise alignment of rehaut engraving and any other tiny cosmetic faults which will vary from rep to rep are not negotiable. the dealer at this point has bought and paid for your watch.

I don't mean to pick on you but we're getting threads like this every day at the moment. This isn't Amazon.

Oh - and mate Both watches look fuckin' sweet!

+1M

Mattwanz1

Does replica make do a video with every order number???

It's very cool.

HWG

I agree with Greg and Ska. I'm a total noob bit I know what I will be buying is not the genuine article. I may post QC pics but only for the sheer excitement of what's coming my way soon.

The watches look like great REPS. Enjoy them!

greg_r

Watches look great, Zeller. No, I don't think you've missed anything :Thinking:

nunu78

Need to get both of these, now waiting for my Man to come back from his holiday.