Mendes458

What we know about the 5205G Annual Calendar (KMF)

Mendes458

Ok so there is already a post running for this but I want to make a new one which is just on what we know about the watch and so people can add to it so we get a good idea on the watches functions. And so it is all summarised.

I'm gonna talk about the movement mostly so others can potentially talk about the actual looks of the watch.

Ok so I have been taking to Andrew from Trusty Time and this is what I know.

What we know- Not a real moonphase, his words were "not a real moonphase indicator at all" but in his videos, they are seen to be moving so probably piggybacking off the 24-hour indicator.

What Andrew has told me is that the day and mouth functions do not work and the date does. 

Also, the flush fit pushers (top right) used to change month (top left) used to change day (two presses needed per day) the bottom ones are kinda a mystery.

Please feel free to add on 

Nomana
Ok so there is already a post running for this but I want to make a new one which is just on what we know about the watch and so people can add to it so we get a good idea on the watches functions. And so it is all summarised.
I'm gonna talk about the movement mostly so others can potentially talk about the actual looks of the watch.
Ok so I have been taking to Andrew from Trusty Time and this is what I know.
What we know- Not a real moonphase, his words were "not a real moonphase indicator at all" but in his videos, they are seen to be moving so probably piggybacking off the 24-hour indicator.
What Andrew has told me is that the day and mouth functions do not work and the date does. 
Also, the flush fit pushers (top right) used to change month (top left) used to change day (two presses needed per day) the bottom ones are kinda a mystery.
Please feel free to add on 

Thanks for info

Alan32

I can confirm that thC0ptf.jpge bottom pushers don't do anything small 24 hr @6 and Day/Night  follow main hands, beautiful watch though:B):

Alan32

Yesterday my watch said WED today it says THU:thumbsup: , at the end of the month I'll report if OCT has changed to NOV ( but I'm not hopeful)

semperfi55
On 04/10/2018 at 09:29, Alan32 said:

at the end of the month

But it's only the beginning of the month :lol: 

Does it not have a quick set, a recessed pusher or something?

Alan32

semperfi55     YEP ! the recessed pusher moves the month, but will it do it mechanically????? (somehow I doubt it but we live in hope:cheerleader:

I have REALLY overspent in my first year of this insanity and may have to sell a gen for money for xmas pressies:ohmy:

AddictedtoVintage

Interesting

Alan32

Well the wait is over!  the month does not change mechanically it has to be done with the recessed button, I wasn't impressed with the strap that came with it,:Confused: but it's an awkward 21mm so i'm looking to get a new one .

VMSG

Thank you for the update, not a big surprise but still...

Alan32

Have softened the strap with an old remedy so it,s much better, but its 38mm so I may have to offer it up to a new home as it's a bit small for my wrist:unsure: