joeshmoe

Montblanc Heritage Spirit Moon Phase

joeshmoe

I was in Zurich last week and took the opportunity to see and wear just about every Swiss (and German) watch on my wish list. Montblanc had never stood out to me, but after trying on JLC, Rolex, IWC, ALS, Longines and just about everything else, I tried on the Montblanc Heritage Spirit and I fell in love. Obviously the watch is very similar to the JLC MUT Moon Phase, but I personally think it looks better. I like the modern lines in a more traditional dress watch. 

After seeing that watch I've been scouring sites trying to find good Montblanc reps and I've discovered, like many of you, that options are lacking. I wanted to share some love to this group and say that I hope to see a 1:1 for the Montblanc Heritage Spirit Moon Phase in the future. ZF was able to do a near prefect rep for the JLC MUT Moon Phase (which has the same complications and placement), so I see no reason why they couldn't do the same for the Montblanc using the same movement, with different dressings. 

Anyways, hello everyone and look forward to owning an MB rep in the future (hopefully)! 

Edited by joeshmoe