Chirotrev

Omega Seamaster 007 Spectre V6F

Chirotrev

I know this watch has been previously discussed but I wanted to give my 2 cents.  I'm a new member here posting from the east coast of U.S. I just left feedback for Andrew at TrustyTime for a great transaction.  I received this watch on Friday after a little wait.  I ordered it on August 15th but I had to wait on new stocks to arrive.  It was worth the wait. The watch is absolutely beautiful and is very comfortable to wear.  It does not look or feel cheap at all.  It came with a steel bracelet and the NATO strap.  I am very partial to the look of the strap.  The open back movement is beautiful as well.  Very comfortable to wear.  I've already had lots of compliments on it, probably due to the uniqueness of the strap. 

Luxuracer

Very nice .... @Chirotrev

VSF has release some beautiful of the super-rep Omega lately.

McGilli
On 11/09/2018 at 19:09, Chirotrev said:

I know this watch has been previously discussed but I wanted to give my 2 cents.  I'm a new member here posting from the east coast of U.S. I just left feedback for Andrew at TrustyTime for a great transaction.  I received this watch on Friday after a little wait.  I ordered it on August 15th but I had to wait on new stocks to arrive.  It was worth the wait. The watch is absolutely beautiful and is very comfortable to wear.  It does not look or feel cheap at all.  It came with a steel bracelet and the NATO strap.  I am very partial to the look of the strap.  The open back movement is beautiful as well.  Very comfortable to wear.  I've already had lots of compliments on it, probably due to the uniqueness of the strap. 

Good to hear you really like it - it's a great looking watch.

If you're able to - post a photo of it in the dark - I wanna see how it glows.....