Del

2018 Omega Seamaster Diver 300M

Del

Had an opportunity to try on the new Omega Seamaster today and snap a couple of pics. It is absolutely stunning! :drool:

(£3,600 though.... :Shocked: )

vz5m0.jpg
vzmR6.jpg
vbDoF.jpg

Rokerite

Lovely watch, thought with your sales lately a new gen was in the offing. Enjoy:D

splke

nice pics Del never been keen on the skellygog handset tho

Del
23 minutes ago, Rokerite said:

Lovely watch, thought with your sales lately a new gen was in the offing. Enjoy:D

Oh, it's not mine sadly!  (Look at the wrist check thread for what I got instead.... ;) )

23 minutes ago, splke said:

nice pics Del never been keen on the skellygog handset tho

Heresy! 

:lol: 

JohnCocktoastin

Damn!  I like this soo much better than my SMP 300.  Me wantee. :throwingmoney:I'd wanted to grab VSF's rep but it looks like they got the bracelet wrong.  Also the TD's seem to claim the movement is an 8800 clone but the pics show it's an A2836.  Guess with that price and the demand it might take a while before they can get a gen to model the rep.

FoxWilde
3 minutes ago, JohnCocktoastin said:

Damn!  I like this soo much better than my SMP 300.  Me wantee. :throwingmoney:I'd wanted to grab VSF's rep but it looks like they got the bracelet wrong.  Also the TD's seem to claim the movement is an 8800 clone but the pics show it's an A2836.  Guess with that price and the demand it might take a while before they can get a gen to model the rep.

What's wrong with the bracelet? maybe I should order one in the NATO strap... 

Also Agreed on the clone movement, though the decoration plates aren't half bad. Trying not to expect too much though LOL

JohnCocktoastin
24 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

What's wrong with the bracelet? maybe I should order one in the NATO strap... 

Also Agreed on the clone movement, though the decoration plates aren't half bad. Trying not to expect too much though LOL

On the gen the middle row links are about twice the width of the outer rows.  The only TD I've seen with pics of it on the bracelet is Josh, and on his site the width on the middle row looks too narrow.  But maybe it's the angle of the pics?  I love the details on the dial and bezel, and I wouldn't mind an A2836, but I'd rather wait if they're not not too far from a clone 8800 movement like they did with the 8500.

Jibuti

fluid dial... noyce....

FoxWilde
1 hour ago, JohnCocktoastin said:

On the gen the middle row links are about twice the width of the outer rows.  The only TD I've seen with pics of it on the bracelet is Josh, and on his site the width on the middle row looks too narrow.  But maybe it's the angle of the pics?  I love the details on the dial and bezel, and I wouldn't mind an A2836, but I'd rather wait if they're not not too far from a clone 8800 movement like they did with the 8500.

I see now, the middle link and the two jubilee links shouldn't be the same size. Disappointing they can't get this right.

BadPickle

The helium release is “EEEEWWWWW” 

maybe the V2 will be better 

Del
22 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

The helium release is “EEEEWWWWW” 

maybe the V2 will be better 

Tssssk! It’s now easier to open with your diving gloves on.... :rolleyes:

:D 

Genius

Is that a ceramic dial?

Del
1 hour ago, Genius said:

Is that a ceramic dial?

Yes, and it’s amazing to see!

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Del said:

Tssssk! It’s now easier to open with your diving gloves on.... :rolleyes:

:D 

:giggle: very true 

NFleischer

Very cool piece, but I feel that over time it won't hold up to the classic SMP.  Everything is just a bit over the top, dial, indices, etc.

McGilli

Nice photos of that watch, even if it's not yours, that's a fantastic piece.

I spent a little $ on a genuine watch recently - and I've noticed now my ... my.. .what's the word... acceptance of paying more $ for a great watch has been expanded.

So, looking at your photos, and then seeing the price, I was like hmmmmmm.... Would I pay that much for a genuine of that if I could? And I didn't run away... It's really nice....

soundefx

If you're going to drop a few grand on a watch, this looks like a good option.

Ferax

Anyone bought the VSF rep and could show us some pics?