Coax

New toys Noob Omega CRPO 42mm & PP Aquanaut and a ?

Coax

Hi Folks

Two news toys to play with - both arrived via M2M transactions in past 2 days - one RWG and one RWI.   All transactions good.

The Noob Omega CRPO I understand is an A2836 movement - Seems to work well but the date change happened at 9.00pm -  (At least that's what happened yesterday)  -  Is that normal?

The PP Aquanaut is as advertised and I'm happy with both.

Two nice reps I think - comments welcome - good or bad.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Lagger

The PP is nice :-)

no 9 date change is not normal, some movements can start changing at 11 but that's broke

Kernow

If the date change is fast ie it clicks over rather than a slow change over a few hours then it’s likely the hands need to be removed and replaced. That would correct it. 

Coax

The 9pm seems to be a red herring - 9pm is when I first noticed the date had changed.

When I wind the watch forward manually, the dat change occurs between 6pm and 7pm.

How could I get the hands removed and repositioned and how much would that cost?

Thx for the assistance and comments.

Cheers

Coax

GenTLe

So... If it is a 2836 then it must "click the date" and not do a slow change. If it does either it is a 2824 (with a wrong positioned hands) or it is a 2836 with the date changer mechanic dislodged.
If you never touched a watch movement and you probably don't have tools to do that, then let someone expert to do that or you will fuck up the watch for sure.