Dxn26

Legendetawatch on IG legit or nah?

Dxn26

Hello! First ever post here and a fuckwit at watches and the rep game. Im prepared for some hot roastings.. but first, i came across this ig account selling reps.. 

soo.... i asked the dude whats the diff between his watches and those from dhgate(only place i knew then that sold reps).. and he said those dhgate reps were 7750 movements where as his was 3126002v2 swiss movement or smth .. im utterly clueless at this crap but i tried looking up the movement to no avail.  

So if yall could please enlighten this dumb ass of mine id appreciate it ❤️

18Bt3.md.png 1NZ9b.md.png 1NE62.md.png 1NWSd.md.png

bobandshawn

If you want to throw money away - just use dhgate or send it to me :B):. Stick to our TD's to not get ripped off. 

B

black263

Read about movements found in replicas, (linked from New Members Start Here, below) then you'll understand the genuine Swiss Bullshit you're being fed.

Dxn26
13 minutes ago, bobandshawn said:

If you want to throw money away - just use dhgate or send it to me :B):. Stick to our TD's to not get ripped off. 

B

Hehehe no thanks ill give my money to TDs instead :p

5 minutes ago, black263 said:

Read about movements found in replicas, (linked from New Members Start Here, below) then you'll understand the genuine Swiss Bullshit you're being fed.

Yep! I just read the thread abt it. Man no wonder i couldnt find a thing abt the “3126002v2” movement n “premium swiss” thank god i found this site. :dingleberry-nemesis:

black263
7 minutes ago, Dxn26 said:

Hehehe no thanks ill give my money to TDs instead :p

Yep! I just read the thread abt it. Man no wonder i couldnt find a thing abt the “3126002v2” movement n “premium swiss” thank god i found this site. :dingleberry-nemesis:

Problem now is that your wallet is going to suffer when you see the quality available.  Good news is that the prices are at least half those you quoted.  That means you can now buy two watches for the same price.  Work your way through all the links and sub-links.  That will stop you buying for a day or so, and make the search box your friend.  Try a search for Best Submariner and you'll see why we generally don't like questions that have been asked many times before.  And welcome to the utter madhouse that is this forum.

Dxn26
Problem now is that your wallet is going to suffer when you see the quality available.  Good news is that the prices are at least half those you quoted.  That means you can now buy two watches for the same price.  

Thanks for the warm welcome! Well i kinda expected the price to be high. I guess to start it off by looking at those dhgate prices might be a blessing when i see the actual prices the reps are going for heh.

Ive looked through some AP ROO reps and still browsing through now. Any thoughts and opinion on some of which you fancy?

black263
9 minutes ago, Dxn26 said:

Well i kinda expected the price to be high. I guess to start it off by looking at those dhgate prices might be a blessing when i see the actual prices the reps are going for heh. Any nice ROO to recommend tho?

You've asked THAT question.  As I said, try searching before you ask.  I just put Royal Oak Offshore in the search box and got 4813 hits.  When you've finished reading them, come back with a question that hasn't been answered already.  And read my 4th link below, then my first link.  Acrually, read them all.

Dxn26
You've asked THAT question.  As I said, try searching before you ask.  I just put Royal Oak Offshore in the search box and got 4813 hits.  When you've finished reading them, come back with a question that hasn't been answered already.  And read my 4th link below, then my first link.

Yehh.. read back my comment and realized that. Guess i edited it too late gahahaha opps

Dxn26
4 minutes ago, Dxn26 said:

Yehh.. read back my comment and realized that. Guess i edited it too late gahahaha opps

Oh and too add to that, idk if its because im on my phone .. but. Cant seem to see the links in what im guessing your forum signature? But if its the link in the noob 101 post id prob just finish reading em 

black263
52 minutes ago, Dxn26 said:

Oh and too add to that, idk if its because im on my phone .. but. Cant seem to see the links in what im guessing your forum signature? But if its the link in the noob 101 post id prob just finish reading em 

Where can I find the best xxxx AKA, who has the best xxxxx

Who is the Best Trusted Dealer

GenTLe

And, by the way, best Roo non chronograph is the JF v9.
Like this (pic from a TD over RWI, but any TD can get it): https://www.intime03.co/audemars-piguet/5207-royal-oak-offshore-diver-15703-v9-jf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

And the best chrono ones are those from JF (again). But take care they are delicate (read the movement post in the intro section)

Dxn26
And, by the way, best Roo non chronograph is the JF v9.
Like this (pic from a TD over RWI, but any TD can get it): https://www.intime03.co/audemars-piguet/5207-royal-oak-offshore-diver-15703-v9-jf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

And the best chrono ones are those from JF (again). But take care they are delicate (read the movement post in the intro section)

Thanks! Yeh i read abt the 7750 being horrible wih sec@12.. so was kinda looking for a 44mm non chrono ROO, oh well hahaha gonna slowly look for a nice looking watch. That V9 is smexy af tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoxWilde

I learned the hard way.

Bought my first rep from an Instagram profile many years ago. Said it was a JF AP. Had pics. Told me it was 9015 Miyota modded to looks. $300. When it arrived it was a DHGate cheapie. Lost so much money. Stick to TDs :)

Welcome btw,

Fox

Thommo82

Came to save the day, it’s alreasy been done, I’m off now 

Welcome to the forum 

Dxn26
On 20/09/2018 at 07:11, FoxWilde said:

I learned the hard way.

Bought my first rep from an Instagram profile many years ago. Said it was a JF AP. Had pics. Told me it was 9015 Miyota modded to looks. $300. When it arrived it was a DHGate cheapie. Lost so much money. Stick to TDs :)

Welcome btw,

Fox

On 20/09/2018 at 07:22, Thommo82 said:

Came to save the day, it’s alreasy been done, I’m off now 

Welcome to the forum 

Thanks for helping out! Im glad i found rwg before i made a purchase on dh or that ig profile heh