Sign in to follow this  
Ray

I love it

Ray

20110420-DSCF1188.jpg20110420-DSCF1189.jpg20110420-DSCF1192.jpg20110420-DSCF1190.jpg20110420-DSCF1196.jpg20110420-DSCF1197.jpg

:clap: Got my first rep from Mary (great experience, placed order and received within 8 days) two weeks ago but didn’t know how to post pic's, after trolling though this forum found out how to, hope I have done ok.

Movement is a 7750 auto with sapphire ar grass and graphite grey lume.

Everything is perfect, at least for me. I am not a picky member re how close the rep is to the gen, I wouldn’t know what to look for anyway but can say it has a great feel to it being quite weighty and beautifully finished,

all markings very clean and crisp and look the part, everyone I have shown it to thought it was a gen but also know I am to tight to spend on a gen.

I have one thing that I am not happy with, the last two pic's show the problem, the small safety clasp will not stay closed when wareing the watch, it will snap closed when pressed but quickly pops open (as seen in pic's) any suggestions on how to fix or do I live with it?

Although I am very happy with the watch, it is weighty an wonder if a leather strap would make it more comfortable but not detract from its looks. Any thoughts!

Luthier

Take a pliers, wrap end of noses in something soft, and bend sides of overclasp a little bit.

Gorgeous watch, congrats!

Ray

Thanks for the surgestion Luthier will try tomorrow a bit late now, time for bed (2.09 am)

BTW, I ment to post this in the General section. Don't suppose it matters though!

graman

Looks lovely!....wear it well mate!

kan3

Very nice watch and congrats on your first rep :clap:

Ray

Many thanks for your replies, it makes all worth the effort.

Any thoughts on a leather strap. I'm sure I read some of the members have this watch or something similar with a black/brown leather strap, are they easy to fit? :boobies3:

Edited by Ray

Luthier

NO!!!!!!! to any leather on this watch.

Del

Very nice - congrats! :boobies3:

Ray

Interesting reaction Luthier! I must admit I do not recall seeing leather on a Breitling Chrono that has a bright finish, only on brush steel Breits.

No way do I want to effect in a negative way the looks of this BO1.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ray

Thanks Del.

David543

Great looking watch. I'm sure Luthiers tip will work as I had one do the same thing!