Adrianek

OMEGA Planet Ocean 600M 42mm - JHF

Adrianek

HI,

I bought my first replica watch. The choice fell on OMEGA Planet Ocean. I bought it from Trustytimes. The order has been paid, the pictures of the watch have been sent very quickly, shipping to Europe by the United Kingdom (the whole from the order to receive the watch is about 3 weeks). I do not have much experience but the watch looks very good, only the jewells in the mechanism seem to be a little too red.

I9vFR.md.jpg
I9IJg.md.jpg
I9QXa.md.jpg
I9c2y.md.jpg

• Like 1

R4dcu

Lovely looking watch and nice colour combo there, Wear it in good health. 

donkacper

I like it, overall a nice rep, except for that orange part on the bezel insert, that doesn't look like gen.
How does the strap feel? From my experience those rubber reps are quite uncomfortable.

Wysłane z mojego BBB100-2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Adrianek

Despite the rubber strap, the watch is really very comfortable.

Indeed, the color of the bezel is not perfect

I979K.md.jpg

Edited by Adrianek

Kronicle705

Nice looking watch!

replicastuff

decorated movement looks good

bigporl

I've the omf version which I believe is the same. I worried about the orange part on the bezel too. But on your wrist it's hardly noticeable. If it bothers you though there's another factory that uses that uses the same base with a better bezel. 

Congrats anyway. It looks great.

aussietanker

Great looking watch! Do you know what the movement is in the watch? And how is the power reserve?

Adrianek

Movement: A2836 -2. I have not tested but give 48h.

McGilli
On 22/09/2018 at 04:33, Adrianek said:

Indeed, the color of the bezel is not perfect

I979K.md.jpg

Regardless - that's a nice looking watch - thanks for taking the time to put up photos!

VMSG

Nice watch, congrats!

Mike R

Lovely watch, been eyeballing this watch myself. ENJOY ! :clap:

alanford64
On 22/09/2018 at 13:18, Adrianek said:

HI,

I bought my first replica watch. The choice fell on OMEGA Planet Ocean. I bought it from Trustytimes. The order has been paid, the pictures of the watch have been sent very quickly, shipping to Europe by the United Kingdom (the whole from the order to receive the watch is about 3 weeks). I do not have much experience but the watch looks very good, only the jewells in the mechanism seem to be a little too red.

I9vFR.md.jpg
I9IJg.md.jpg
I9QXa.md.jpg
I9c2y.md.jpg

Ciao, sono nuovo del forum, sto cercando una replica di omega seamaster come il tuo, dove posso acquistarla? grazie

Mike R
3 minutes ago, alanford64 said:

Ciao, sono nuovo del forum, sto cercando una replica di omega seamaster come il tuo, dove posso acquistarla? grazie

English please :rulez:

alanford64

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm looking for a replica of omega seamaster like yours, where can I buy it?

FudgyDocker
12 minutes ago, alanford64 said:

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm looking for a replica of omega seamaster like yours, where can I buy it?

Read the New member posts, as your welcome email said to. It isn't rocket science. If you can't manage that, god help you!

BadApple
18 minutes ago, alanford64 said:

READ THE NEW MEMBERS SECTION THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW THIS SITE WORKS - LEGGI LA NUOVA SEZIONE MEMBRI, QUINDI SAPRERAI COME FUNZIONA QUESTO SITO

Turismo9

So far it Seems like only the vsf version has a better and refined orange portion  on the bezel.

johnharris

love the watch, but i do not trust any other factory rather than vsf. all other factoryes have some flaws (noticable by naked eye)