Alan32

Help required!

Alan32

I have tred to remove a rubber strap from a Paneri  and one of the screws  rotates in both directions and does nothing and the other has unscrewed about 2 mm and stuck, apart from drilling them out any suggestions would be appreciated :cry:

Spankster23

Use something sturdy to apply pressure on the opposite side as you unscrew the screws.  (Small screw driver or dental pick).  On the one that is stuck, put a little oil on the opposite side and again apply pressure as you unscrew.  Then get your self some Panerai 24mm spring bars from Panatime.  

Alan32

thanks for the tip, but I got my neighbor the silversmith:vader: to saw thru the pins and am now awaiting replacements 

mysterio

Did you purchase springbars which look like panerai screw-in lug bars?

Alan32

Nope! got screws aC0uFA.jpgnd tubes from Watchstrapworld.com  for £4.99 and now have it on a Bracelet, the screws  protrude about 1mm but it feels comfortable and secure

zulu44gmt
Nope! got screws aC0uFA.jpgnd tubes from Watchstrapworld.com  for £4.99 and now have it on a Bracelet, the screws  protrude about 1mm but it feels comfortable and secure

Koool watch - So you need it fixed still??? That pin profusion is annoyingly watchful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan32

I have been told by the experts that it's a bad Rep, so I will keep it as a long term project:B):