Dirty

What are the genuine parts you will buy???

Dirty

Hi, 

Is the first time I open a thread. This is a new world for me.

In my intro I talked about me and my activity of sparepart trader. I'd like to know what are the genuine parts that you often look for...

For example, If I find many ETA movements coul you be interested on????

Do you also buy vintage rolex stem crowns, dial, hands, clasp???? 

Help me to discover your world and start workin for you ;)

onionbag

You cannot sell here.

Luxuracer

Read the Sales Rules ... @Dirty

"

M2M: STRAPS & WATCH ACCESSORIES:

M2M is intended as a perk for established members of the community and, as such, we have some basic rules which should be observed. Please ensure you read and understand the following before you either buy or sell via M2M.

Note that this section is for the sale of watch accessories and parts ONLY. See the other areas for the sale of watches and non-watch items.

RULES FOR SELLERS:

1. ELIGIBILITY:-

• VIP/Supporters with a minimum of 30 days membership are free to post items for sale. Multiple sales threads or multiple items per thread are permitted.
  • Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may post ONE item for sale up to a maximum value of $1000. The first item must be sold (and marked as such) or withdrawn (again, and marked as such) before you may post another item for sale.

(Note that when we refer to 'quality' posts, we mean that we take a dim view of those posting inane drivel just to get their post count up. Those found to be doing so will likely get their post counts reset).

2. DEALERS: Note that small volume hobbyist makers of watch straps, dials and other accessories may sell their wares in this section (and ONLY this section) subject to the rules above. Trusted Dealers may also list items here. Note that new items can be sold here ONLY if you have made them yourself.

3. HIGH VALUE SALES: Only VIP/Supporters can post items or concurrent sales of over $1000 in value but they MUST obtain permission from a moderator BEFORE POSTING.

FoxWilde

This is a bad idea mate, you're not an Authorized vendor here. but read and check out the threads members make. It'll shed some light on what we do here. 

NCRich

I doubt he will be here much longer.