Skcachia

Spending $1,500 at allswisswatch.eu - Is it a rip off ?

Skcachia

I am thinking of buying the following replica.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Michael Schumacher Titanium - Ultimate 1:1 3126 Movement

www.allswisswatch.eu/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-michael-schumacher-titanium-ultimate-1-1-3126-movement.html

Can anyone advise if I am being ripped off ?

Many thanks

Steve Cachia

greg_r

Oh hell yes. Ripoff. Stick to the trusted dealers.

Junior88

I ended up here, finding this place, the same way you just did.  Trying to find a watch and looking at all the sites promising "real swiss movements" at ricidulous prices. 

Stick around the forum, and do a lot of reading. Your eyes will be opened pretty fast. 

ShovelnTC

$1500 on a Rep, Crikey!

Skcachia

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Michael Schumacher Titanium

I can seem find the replica watch at the trusted dealers with websites. 

Any suggestions ?

Thommo82

You would be lessed ripped off if you sent me the money and I sent you a kilo of flour. 

Also don’t spend $1,500 on a rep watch, are you crazy? It’s a fake watch...... 

You can get amazing reps for $350.

Check out the Trusted Dealers and buy from them. If you choose to go elsewhere, we don’t want to know about it

ShovelnTC
2 minutes ago, Skcachia said:

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Michael Schumacher Titanium

I can seem find the replica watch at the trusted dealers with websites. 

Any suggestions ?

Thommo82

If you want that exact watch, email a Trusted Dealer directly with details and a picture of the watch. 

If it’s available they will let you know.

Basically all TD’s can get the same watches

Skcachia

Thanks Thommo82...Very helpful....I would love to buy from a trusted dealer....should Injust email any one of them ?

many thanks

GenTLe

You're crazy man...

These are the actual prices for those watches and from a TRUSTED dealer (link of a TD from RWI): https://www.intime03.co/117-royal-oak-offshore?n=50

Thommo82
3 minutes ago, Skcachia said:

Thanks Thommo82...Very helpful....I would love to buy from a trusted dealer....should Injust email any one of them ?

many thanks

Email a few. No need to keep all you eggs in one basket. I recommend Mary

Rx4Time

Research the model, you'll then see how inaccurate their descriptions are.  All AP ROO models use a A7750 with modifier plate to move the subdial placement.  The 7753 doesn't even use the same subdial configuration.  Stick with the trusted dealers, but definitely do your research before you buy anything.  Know the model, know the flaws and known issues and decide if you can accept them .  One thing to be aware of is the modified 7750 in those models tends to be unreliable compared to other reps.   The key to enjoying this hobby is research and knowing what to expect before buying. 

Thommo82

Just checked out the fake review site for the website mentioned in OP.

Hilarious

Reviews are obviously written by the same person making similar errors as English is clearly not his first language. 

Nearly everyone mentions both Keisha and Allen in their reviews like they are personal friends.

If you need a good laugh, check it out;

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.sitejabber.com/reviews/allswisswatch.eu/amp

BenjaminButton

Read the idiot, yes idiot, proof RWG guides for beginners. Links kindly supplied within the thread but also available through using eyesight and reading. Read first and ask unanswered questions later.

You're crazy man...
These are the actual prices for those watches and from a TRUSTED dealer (link of a TD from RWI): https://www.intime03.co/117-royal-oak-offshore?n=50

A fool and his money......

13oots2
2 hours ago, Rx4Time said:

Research the model, you'll then see how inaccurate their descriptions are.  All AP ROO models use a A7750 with modifier plate to move the subdial placement.  The 7753 doesn't even use the same subdial configuration.  Stick with the trusted dealers, but definitely do your research before you buy anything.  Know the model, know the flaws and known issues and decide if you can accept them .  One thing to be aware of is the modified 7750 in those models tends to be unreliable compared to other reps.   The key to enjoying this hobby is research and knowing what to expect before buying. 

Have had my JF AP Marcus Edition for well over a year now, I have been using the chrono at least 3 times a day and no problems. I understand that JF use jewels on the extra gears used to move the dials from the base movement. I also have a JF Seb Buemi that I use the chrono on, also no problems with this watch, perhaps JF have better reliability than the others.

Rx4Time
35 minutes ago, 13oots2 said:

Have had my JF AP Marcus Edition for well over a year now, I have been using the chrono at least 3 times a day and no problems. I understand that JF use jewels on the extra gears used to move the dials from the base movement. I also have a JF Seb Buemi that I use the chrono on, also no problems with this watch, perhaps JF have better reliability than the others.

The issues are as follows, the current batches have jewels to reduce friction and it definitely has helped, but some still ship improperly oiled and most are dirty. The biggest issue is the gear train which moves the subdials can have gears which don't mesh as tightly as they should and they can skip on reset of the chronograph.  This ends with the subdial not lining up to it's zeroed position.   Also, the other issue is few watch Smith will work on them because they are complicated, variable in build and design, and there are so many potential failure points. 

silverbottle

+1 definitely stick with trusted TD.

These sites that are charging <1k for a rep are brokering the watch between a TD anyways. 

Luxuracer
On 29/09/2018 at 07:23, Skcachia said:

I am thinking of buying the following replica.

I hope you DID NOT buy from that website!

HorFan
Just checked out the fake review site for the website mentioned in OP.
Hilarious
Reviews are obviously written by the same person making similar errors as English is clearly not his first language. 
Nearly everyone mentions both Keisha and Allen in their reviews like they are personal friends.
If you need a good laugh, check it out;
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.sitejabber.com/reviews/allswisswatch.eu/amp

Read the 1-star reviews, those appear to be the only real ones. They're pretty funny too, in a sad kind of way.

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, HorFan said:

Read the 1-star reviews, those appear to be the only real ones. They're pretty funny too, in a sad kind of way.

Hi

Ive cancelled your order, go $#*! yourself

Keisha Gomes

Thommo82
4 hours ago, HorFan said:

Whenever child molesting comes into play, you know you are dealing with professionals

glmhobby1X

Swisstime site charges $1500 from the same reps. and claim to be all made with swiss part from UK.  They tried to scam a friend.

Luxuracer
25 minutes ago, glmhobby1X said:

Swisstime site charges $1500 from the same reps. and claim to be all made with swiss part from UK.  They tried to scam a friend.

Any website claims their watches are Swiss made, Swiss part, Swiss designed, even Swiss smell .... are scammers. Those are Swiss cheese at best.

Even when you buy from one of the TDs (trusted dealers) here ... stay away from Swiss ETA movement.

glmhobby1X

Luxuracer, you said that right on the head!  Swiss cheese , that's the best one I ever heard!  :blowup:

McGilli
56 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Those are Swiss cheese at best.

But... If I got $1,500 worth of Swiss Cheese instead - honestly, I'd be happy with that....

Still... reminds me of me before I found this site....  I was ready  to pull the trigger on one of those sites....  much less $ but these threads remind me of that good time....