McGilli

Show Me Your Balls!

McGilli
26 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

Finally arrived!

Ooops. Sorry. No this isn't mine!

Hahaha I just took it from a forum since no one else was posting anything. My way of bumping the thread :)

Still, put another 6 or 7 complications on there and I think you'd be into it!

semperfi55
7 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Ooops. Sorry. No this isn't mine!

The arm did look different :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, McGilli said:

another 6 or 7 complications

Oooh I've just spent my budget till Christmas on one watch. All because of the complication alright ;) 

McGilli
13 minutes ago, semperfi55 said:

The arm did look different :facepalm:

Oooh I've just spent my budget till Christmas on one watch. All because of the complication alright ;) 

I've been contemplating going over to RWI - and just creating brand new reviews, for all my watches. Again. But - just totally different for each one.

Starting from scratch. Different attitude over there - so - could be fun. See what I create the second time. I just miss reviewing.

semperfi55
33 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Different attitude over there

Vastly different! :lol:

Do that. It'll be unnerving to see you conform to their atmosphere there, and doing it well. Completely different persona. Jekyll and Hyde kinda thing ;) 

BenjaminButton
I've been contemplating going over to RWI - and just creating brand new reviews, for all my watches. Again. But - just totally different for each one.
Starting from scratch. Different attitude over there - so - could be fun. See what I create the second time. I just miss reviewing.

Yer should they’d love you... I wrote something over there some years ago and people congratulated me... a virtual award followed acknowledging my efforts... I waited for the ... ‘just kidding cunt features’ ..... but to no avail the encouragement was real! Never one to respond to encouragement I never really posted again preferring to alienate and irritate here. I’m a cunt and I know it and I also know when I’m home.... home alone perhaps but still home.

RussP
1 hour ago, McGilli said:

I have to admit - I dig how they did the numeral 7

And - I could see @semperfi55 Rocking one of these...

attachment.php?attachmentid=12928147&d=1

Elegant.

Thanks for sharing.

Can we now refer to you as One-Ball-McGilli ?

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, McGilli said:

In my personal experience, I see RWI as a library where you do research and read about replica watches. As where RWG is my local bar/pub/lounge where we hang out, have fun, talk about watches and other stuffs.

You would do fine in RWI. Just start an introduction thread, post your picture and announce that you are the 'Son of Anarchy Guy'. I am sure they would love your reviews.

McGilli

This one has an interesting Power Reserve...

attachment.php?attachmentid=13238021&d=1

semperfi55
8 minutes ago, McGilli said:

This one has an interesting Power Reserve...

attachment.php?attachmentid=13238021&d=1

The Chosen One to bring balance to the Force.

McGilli

Seems I do have two Balls after all... WHo'da thunk iy....

kP5se.jpg
kPaOK.jpg

Glaude

Who let the kid play with the double sided sticky tape on the dial ? Ball factory need to watch their kids around the assembly line ... :lol: 

larrydavidprettygood

man... the things you see here.